• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wow ! Those beautiful titties are like a work of art !!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Big surprise here, Bri doesn't like Poopy-Talk! :rolleyes:

On a side note: Can you ever stop touching yourself with boobies like that?! Or boobies at all? :D

Yes, but it is smelly and full of bacteria.

right but theres a lot about it that can really be a turn on, you can get over the smell usually. Specially if your fucking a girl up the ass and she starts getting shitty, thats hot. I do realize it is taboo though and most people are grossed out by it.

right but theres a lot about it that can really be a turn on, you can get over the smell usually. Specially if your fucking a girl up the ass and she starts getting shitty, thats hot. I do realize it is taboo though and most people are grossed out by it.

oh man, this thread is taking a turn for the worse...nothing, and i mean nothing, about shit is sexy. there is a fetish forum on here for you to talk about that kind of disgusting thing

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Who are you kidding? You know I took that picture.

:drool2:

Dirk! What have I told you about keeping our little secret?!

On a side note: Can you ever stop touching yourself with boobies like that?! Or boobies at all? :D

Yes.....sometimes they're just a pain in the ass!!!

motorboat motorboat titty fuck and I'm spent

:D

oh man, this thread is taking a turn for the worse...nothing, and i mean nothing, about shit is sexy. there is a fetish forum on here for you to talk about that kind of disgusting thing

^^^^^^This. Please guys no more poop talk on here....or at least keep it to a minimum.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6816263, member: 586426"]
When would that be? When you're trying to sleep on your tummy? :D

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6816263, member: 586426"]
^^^^^^This. Please guys no more poop talk on here....or at least keep it to a minimum.
I still wanna lick your butthole. Because I wanna lick every inch of you. :D

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6816267, member: 586426"]Take a look at my 4th July set for brianaleeonline.com....kinda wonder woman like! :D

http://www.brianaleeonline.com/hosteds/independence
:shock: God bless America!! :bowdown: *stands at Bri's attention...without standing up* :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
A Mongolian, Persian, Kardsahian w/ a cute poopy hole. :drool2:

i disagree, im very open minded. i do like poop, i realize some people think thats gross but seeing it come out can be very sexy and sensual. the smell is bad i do agree with that but it is one of the most personal things someone can do and fucking up the ass with some shit in there and some poop during sex can really be a huge turn on. I realize 99% of people think its gross, but hey thats my view, nothing wrong with asking Briana is she would ever be into doing video like that or anything

Dirk! What have I told you about keeping our little secret?!

:D

yay it made me happy to see you enjoy my post that much! lol..i just want it to get back to our sex stories, and ure amazing pics!

I really love this set of you, especially this pic :thumbsup:

your make-up is perfect - btw I´m a fan of your big lips :)
on these pics you has a hairy bush. is there a possibility your bush getting bigger? i love it :bowdown:

your development in the biz is just great.
greetings from germany ;)