• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sometimes it's ok but not all the time.
It only needs caring and attention, but there's no need what so ever to get it perfectly right all th time.
Men like it better wet or wild. As it is in the picture actually.
And that is why you got so many good and nice comments on it.
And if I don't do anything with it before it dries it ends up going all frizzy and horrible!
Well, that depends on the kind of hair you have. You know it better then anyone else, but I know I could eat my wife when she come out of the shower and don't do anything to he hair before it's dry. But then again, she doens't face the problem that it goes frizzy, even tough (and you saw it already) it's very long, all they way down lover then her butt.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
It only needs caring and attention, but there's no need what so ever to get it perfectly right all th time.
Men like it better wet or wild. As it is in the picture actually.
And that is why you got so many good and nice comments on it.

Well, that depends on the kind of hair you have. You know it better then anyone else, but I know I could eat my wife when she come out of the shower and don't do anything to he hair before it's dry. But then again, she doens't face the problem that it goes frizzy, even tough (and you saw it already) it's very long, all they way down lover then her butt.

I don't know how she deals with all that hair! OMG! It would take me about 4 hours to get ready every morning! It already takes me 2! Haha!

I don't know how she deals with all that hair! OMG! It would take me about 4 hours to get ready every morning! It already takes me 2! Haha!

Believe it or not, it takes haer maximum 7 to 10 minutes in the morning after a good night sleep.
When she comes out of the shower, she only let it dry, and that's it.
I admit, some people are blessed with georgious hair, and they don't even have to take care of it.

Briana Lee

Believe it or not, it takes haer maximum 7 to 10 minutes in the morning after a good night sleep.
When she comes out of the shower, she only let it dry, and that's it.
I admit, some people are blessed with georgious hair, and they don't even have to take care of it.

Well she is one lucky lady!!

Briana Lee

i want to lick and suck on anything that goes in ur asshole

Well at least that saves me having to clean them! Haha!

Okay I'll go straight down to actual lick Bri's asshole while BigD licks the things she put in there. :thumbsup:

I didn't realise you were an asshole lover Maley?!

nothing wrong with a little poop from in the butt, i've fucked girls up the ass and there was a little shit on my penis, as long ass she turns around and sucks it off

Briana Lee

i'll clean it with my tongue, i don't care, even if theres a little poopy on there, if its from you then its beautiful

It is YOUR asshole! ;)

It's still "poopy" :facepalm:

nothing wrong with a little poop from in the butt, i've fucked girls up the ass and there was a little shit on my penis, as long ass she turns around and sucks it off

Oh dear....I think I've had enough of this conversation! :eeew:

Briana Lee

Took today's Titty Tuesday pic while I was still laying in bed this morning.....:D

AwU8ts6CIAAJnFn.jpg:large