• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Briana Lee in red summer dress and heels

I know this set is from last year --when I didn't know about you, crazy huh!-- but it is simply AMAZING. A beautiful woman in a simple summer dress and matching heels is simply awesome! Awesome I say! And the natural look is a cherry on top.

Seeing a woman in an actual dress nowadays, just walking around town and doing her thing is so rare these days. It is nice to see you in one and looking damn fine in the process. I can just imagine you out and about doing some casual shopping or whatever and just decided on the spur of the moment to stop in a field to take some pics for us. Or better yet, -we- were out and about and you just couldn't wait for us to get home so we stopped in that field because you needed some loving right now. :) :) Uber hot, baby. Uber HOT!

More sets like this would be appreciated by me and I bet a lot of others.

Experimenting with the natural look, no photoshopping here!! Let me know what you think. :D

http://www.brianaleeonline.com/hosteds/reddress

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Stunning Briana, ive just made a little pole for you to fly your colours from...;)

Haha!!

You know I was just kidding right? RIGHT?!

:dunno:

I <3 titties

Me tooooo!!!! :boobies:

I know this set is from last year --when I didn't know about you, crazy huh!-- but it is simply AMAZING. A beautiful woman in a simple summer dress and matching heels is simply awesome! Awesome I say! And the natural look is a cherry on top.

Seeing a woman in an actual dress nowadays, just walking around town and doing her thing is so rare these days. It is nice to see you in one and looking damn fine in the process. I can just imagine you out and about doing some casual shopping or whatever and just decided on the spur of the moment to stop in a field to take some pics for us. Or better yet, -we- were out and about and you just couldn't wait for us to get home so we stopped in that field because you needed some loving right now. :) :) Uber hot, baby. Uber HOT!

More sets like this would be appreciated by me and I bet a lot of others.

When it cools down abit I'll shoot some more outdoor sets for you. They do seem to be popular! ;)

Ok Bri how do you do it? You keep gaining more curves and you look sexier than ever ! And thats in every shot

Awww you're sweet babe. Thanks! :kiss:

Briana Lee

Here's the pic I was gonna post the other day before I was put off with all the yucky poop talk.....

AwlmdVtCQAADT4T.jpg:large

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Here's the pic I was gonna post the other day before I was put off with all the yucky poop talk.....

You DO realize that that pic is 1 inch away from more poopy talk. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

You DO realize that that pic is 1 inch away from more poopy talk. :facepalm:

Briana Lee