• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
*insert lame joke about briana being on fire here*

:D

Haha!!

sometimes when i beat off to ur pics cum gets all over my hands but i don't wash my hands for a few hours, i leave it there for you B

You got my reaction spot on there Dirk!!

Alright....where's the gifs Miss Bri? I keep expecting you to follow Hybrids example! :)

The software hates me!! I have however found another program that I'm gonna test today. Mean while a very nice young man on another forum made me this....it can also double for my Thong Thursday pic! :)

l7ww7.gif

Ahhhhhh! gifs hate me!! If you can't see it go here....

http://i.imgur.com/l7ww7.gif

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

Because I like everything of you?

That'll be it! :)

wow its in her asshole

What?! Oh yeah that it is! :D

Well, just make sure you host it and load it like you would a picture, dont use the video options

Go check out my first attempt babe! I posted it on my Freaky Friday thread here:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?552105-Freaky-Friday/page58

Funnily enough, me too.

I know I've posted this before, butt...

Haha!

Wow Bri! I swear you get more & more beautiful everyday!

Awww thanks sweetheart!! :kiss:

I love how much of a cam whore she has turned into, so sexy and beautiful sticking things in her ass for us all to see!

I'm right here you know.......

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

It's normal. You look adorable on the pic and it's over lighted so for once you look more pale then you normally are, which gives an extra stress on the eyes, and I don't need to tell you how much I love your eyes, do I?

Haha! Nope. And I've got messy hair! Haha!

Briana Lee

You call it messy, I call it wild. It attracks men. I never understood why women spend so much time on their hair, while it drives men crazy when it's messy. Same goes for the wet hair look.

Sometimes it's ok but not all the time. And if I don't do anything with it before it dries it ends up going all frizzy and horrible!