• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boxing discussion thread

Khan is not overrated. He has the best trainer in Freddy Roach. No, I didn't see his earlier fights, but I saw take some serious shots on his chin against Medina. It actually hurt me to see the blows he was taking and not even getting knocked down. Maybe you are right; we shall see.

Willie Limond reknown for a weak punch knocked him down, but Khan eventually won.

Gomez also put him down after that IIRC, but Khan still won.

You tube Khan's defeat against Prescott.

After Prescott mind you Jorge Rubio was sacked and replaced with Roach. I doubt he can train his chin tho.

Thats why I think He is overrated.

Yeah even a very generous injured Haye went the distance and could have won away from home. Lucky he wasn't fully fit for Klitschko's sake.:tongue:

It was good that the fight was in Europe, so there was no 3am+ till the main event. Rematch to be fair...England, with a fully fit Haye.;)

This is klitschko next time-----> :lurk:
Pah, I'm a Haye fan but he was outboxed by a better opponent. End of.

Pah, I'm a Haye fan but he was outboxed slightly by an opponent when he was already injured and away from home. End of.

Fixed into a better version.

A busted toe aint gonna help against a guy with a longer reach.

He would never have got the judges decision unless he totally bladdered Klitschko anyway. End of.

Fixed into a better version.

A busted toe aint gonna help against a guy with a longer reach.

He would never have got the judges decision unless he totally bladdered Klitschko anyway. End of.
Away from home?!? Rubbish should make NO difference to a professional athlete.
Injured?!? If it was so bad an injury he should have made the decision not to fight. Don't use it afterwards as an excuse.

Willie Limond reknown for a weak punch knocked him down, but Khan eventually won.

Gomez also put him down after that IIRC, but Khan still won.

You tube Khan's defeat against Prescott.

After Prescott mind you Jorge Rubio was sacked and replaced with Roach. I doubt he can train his chin tho.

Thats why I think He is overrated.

Roach, the man who trains the current best pound for pound in the Pac Man, said himself that he believes Khan will be a future best pound for pound. Of course he is biased because he trains him, but you gotta admit Roach is a DAMN fine trainer.

Since you give my my first ever neg Trebus, you weirdo cunt...

Your rep power is higher than mine, so expect 2 negs back to make it up within a week.

If you want to go for it and keep up the negs, we can both take each other down to zero no probs.

Lord in heaven, what a pussy .

The princess was standing ON the table presenting his ( broken ? ) toe to the press. :rofl2::rofl2::facepalm::facepalm:

That sweetie is about the same like alonso is in the F1.

Lord in heaven, what a pussy .

The princess was standing ON the table presenting his ( broken ? ) toe to the press. :rofl2::rofl2::facepalm::facepalm:

That sweetie is about the same like alonso is in the F1.

He's a bitch. Couldn't he have taken a cortisone or something? Okay, maybe Gay, I mean Haye, could have been a bit disrupted by this, but he is making a big effin' spectacle. :facepalm:

Scott : It´s very easy what princess-babe had to do :

If he had a broken toe, I NEVER would fight against a Klitschko. So this means : Get an x-Ray, a statement of my doctor, send it to Klitschko + his officials. I got lot´s of doubt that he has an x-ray or a doctors statement, untill I can see something like this.
If he really started this fight with a broken toe, he´s an IDIOT because in a fight like this you gotta be fit up to 101% .
He´s nothing but the Alonso of boxing, + a whiney pussy. :angels::2 cents:

Oil of Olaz on very lovely manicured toes don´t help much in this case nor the use of armani flip-flops. :rofl2::rofl2:

I almost wonder if he did it on purpose. Correct me i'm wrong, but, did Haye not back out of their previous bout? I feel like he knew he would lose so might as well have fought the fight than prance around the ring in the aftermath with no shoe on. :facepalm:

Still can't believe the clause in the title contract gave each boxer 50/50 share of the purse.

David Haye oughta be ashamed to show his face after that bullshit. You got a fucking standing eight after soccer-flopping like a bitch? C'mon son. The Gayemaker laid down instead of fighting, and did virtually nothing the entire fight. What a fag.

Pfft...German's, always dodgy points decisions to their own or adopted own homeboys.

Nothing dodgy about the scoring. Maybe a WTF for Stanley Christodoulou's 116-110, but Klitschko clearly won.

Paul Williams is back next week on HBO, against Erislandy Lara. Expect a great fight, with Williams looking to prove that he's back from the Martinez KO and Lara looking to prove he's for real.