• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill O'Reilly Gets In Trouble With His Wiener Again

Mayhem

Banned
Nice YouTube link from the number one poster who brings family into the discussion constantly.

Nope, just yours Cletus. And not constantly. Very infrequently.

Blame God BC. He's doing this to you. God hates you. You and Bill. You should see if Bill needs a roommate. You won't need us anymore.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
O'Reilly is a disgusting bastard, always has been, and the perfect mascot for the Republican party. The best thing a creep like him could do is eat the barrel of a gun, and one would hope all of his adoring fans would follow suit.

Mayhem

Banned
O'Reilly is a disgusting bastard, always has been, and the perfect mascot for the Republican party. The best thing a creep like him could do is eat the barrel of a gun, and one would hope all of his adoring fans would follow suit.

Young Paduan, help you learn how to perceive, I will. I would gladly pay folding money to keep O'Reilly alive for the next century....all the while being reduced to that shitty podcast of his and needing to go on Glenn Beck for validation. There is a word, used in parlance, contained in the English language, that perfectly describes this scenario. That word is: Delicious.

I want this bag of dick tips to live forever, drowning in his own mediocrity. :thumbsup:

Young Paduan, help you learn how to perceive, I will. I would gladly pay folding money to keep O'Reilly alive for the next century....all the while being reduced to that shitty podcast of his and needing to go on Glenn Beck for validation. There is a word, used in parlance, contained in the English language, that perfectly describes this scenario. That word is: Delicious.

I want this bag of dick tips to live forever, drowning in his own mediocrity. :thumbsup:

You can't even rub 2 quarters together dealer boy. Life choices: I made sound ones, which included education. Dat G.I. Bill tho

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

What you say is all true, but he's filthy and filthy rich, if he was reduced to poverty, living death, really, we have an accord. Otherwise I would prefer his new job be pushing up daisies.

Mayhem

Banned
The money is a valid point. Hopefully he's got a few more harassment claims in his future that will whittle some of that down.