• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best cover song

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The Allman Brothers:Stormy Monday
The Animals:Boom Boom

steppenwolf doing john lee hooker's "hoochie coochie man"

It's a tie between Hendrix- All along the watchtower and The Who - Summertime Blues off of Live at Leeds.
A great runner-up for me would be Rod Stewart's cover of I'm Losing You, Mickey Waller's drumming is awesome.

the animals: bring it on home to me

sweet dreams by marilyn manson
paint it black by hatebreed (i've only heard it live)
back that azz up by my gay uncle
99 red balloons by goldfinger
sympathy for the devil by tiamat
and that's off the top of my head there's probably more i could think of tho

I personally can't stand covers.It's just like Hollywood remaking everything.9 times out of 10 the original was better.

One of the only covers that I actually like is Dancing Days by Stone Temple Pilots.

I personally can't stand covers.It's just like Hollywood remaking everything.9 times out of 10 the original was better.

One of the only covers that I actually like is Dancing Days by Stone Temple Pilots.

I share your feelings

Remakes should be illegal, but the guarantee of 100 million revenue from moviegoers more interested in blind worship of stars than story/originality is hard to turn down. They're completely out of control now. One of these years every release will be some sort of remake.I share your feelings

Although, the cover of Wish You Were Here by Radiohead is pretty cool(but coming from a Radiohead worshipper my bias is obvious.)

Lovers In A Dangerous Time by the Bare Naked Ladies is pretty good because it is nothing like the original

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Metallicas' cover of Diamond Heads' "Am I Evil?" is one of the best covers ive ever heard!:bowdown: