• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best band

I like too many bands, singers, and music types to list just one. But if I had to pick one right now, it would have to be RADIOHEAD. Yeah, Thom Yorke can be a bit pretentious sometimes, but they are great artists, prolly my favorite of all time. Right now i also enjoy coldplay, very similar. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Perhaps someday i will list more groups, but for now, there you go. Keep on rockin and rolln!!:nanner:

My top band has to be the Foo Fighters ! top band top tunes and top lead man! Dave Grohl possibly the nicest man in rock today!:D

Scorpion

Banned
Limpbizkit
koRn
Marilyn Manson
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Rob Zombie
Ozzy Osbourne
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Mudvayne
Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Metallica
Aerosmith
ac/dc
Deftones
Linkin Park
Godsmack
KISS

Sutty

Banned
Favourite all time band is U2, current favourites are Feeder, Muse, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and The Darkness

Attachments

• Cassidy-Banks-big-tits(11).jpg
    Cassidy-Banks-big-tits(11).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 88
(1) Misfits/Danzig/Samhain
(2) The Ramones
(3) Ozzy
(4) Metallica

I don't really have a favourite band... Some bands that I like include: Radiohead, Soulwax, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Goldfrapp, Simian and Deftones.

WC-Madman said:
I like too many bands, singers, and music types to list just one. But if I had to pick one right now, it would have to be RADIOHEAD. Yeah, Thom Yorke can be a bit pretentious sometimes, but they are great artists, prolly my favorite of all time. Right now i also enjoy coldplay, very similar. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Perhaps someday i will list more groups, but for now, there you go. Keep on rockin and rolln!!:nanner:

Good choice, but I'd disagree with the pretentious comment. I'd say the lads are pretty much what they appear to be, and in a business known for showmanship, are relatively unassuming and down to earth. That said, I'll tell tchocky you said hello.
:rolleyes:

Metallica
Although the new album is kinda scrappy and well..... not very great! Still some cool tracks on there.... like St Anger...
Other Good bands, include:
Foo Fighters
Chili peppers (before they released the abomination, that is "By The Way")
Nickelback
Shit like tha!

ROTLD said:
(1) Misfits/Danzig/Samhain
(

Great choice man, Misfits is a great band, check out their new album with all kinds of rock'n roll covers!!

Pure evil!!

Other good bands are Ancient Rites, Mayhem (old), Dark Funeral, Skrewdriver, Maiden etc

Yeah, I got Project 1950 the day it was released. I think Jerry sounds alot like Glen did way back in the original lineup.

We Care Alot..... Funky shit! Faith no more r class, av only heard most of the stuff they did with Mike Patton, but i'm intrigued to hear the stuff with Chuck Moseley!

Yeah, Mike Patton rocks! Have you heard his new band "Tomahawk"? They have some killer stuff. And if you have KAZAA, download some Mike patton's stuff with others.

theres one named "the ballad of hank mccain" it really rocks.

later, RTR

Parker, it is not the whole band i am complaining about, only Thom. The rest of the band is pretty down to earth. Thom on the other hand, needs to learn to enjoy life a bit more. For God's sake, he and his band are loved worldwide by so many people. I just think he takes himself too seriously sometimes. But, that doesnt make me dislike Radiohead any less; in fact it may make me like them more, it shows they are human. I didn't mean to offend you or any other Radiohead fans, it's just my opinion. And who is tchocky, by the way? I would like to know who that is before you tell him/her/them i say hello. Is that a nickname for Thom? Anyhow. Keep on rockin and rollin!

Hmm, i rather enjoyed Red Hot Chili Peppers' "By The Way" Album. Am I the only one? Anyone like any 80's music? I love the stuff. Well, till next time, Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

WC-Madman said:
Parker, it is not the whole band i am complaining about, only Thom. The rest of the band is pretty down to earth. Thom on the other hand, needs to learn to enjoy life a bit more. For God's sake, he and his band are loved worldwide by so many people. I just think he takes himself too seriously sometimes. But, that doesnt make me dislike Radiohead any less; in fact it may make me like them more, it shows they are human. I didn't mean to offend you or any other Radiohead fans, it's just my opinion. And who is tchocky, by the way? I would like to know who that is before you tell him/her/them i say hello. Is that a nickname for Thom? Anyhow. Keep on rockin and rollin!

LMAO!!!

I thought I'd have to explain that one! I like subtle humor, and sometimes I'm too subtle for my own good. Tchocky is a pen name used (at least for a while) by TY. The joke was (supposed to be) that I was defending him as being a normal guy and then went on to refer to him by an alias (which is evidence that he IS a little different.)

If you want a serious take on TY, I'd tell you that he has a personailty that is common to many artists, who are deeply emotional people that create art because they have something churning inside them that needs to get out, and this is the way they do it. The idea of an artist with a "totured soul" is cliche, but I think often has a ring of truth to it as well. My attitude is "so be it" - music can be a catharsis as well as a joy for people like that.

I'm mostly a rock & roll fan myself, with Nirvana being my fave of all time, but I like any music that shows creativity, and for that reason count RH in my list of favorites too.

As far as "messages" in music go, I don't really care about what a band has to say as long as they are sincere about it. Some bands are just trying to sell records but a few are actually speaking from the heart. Usually I can tell the difference between the two ... at least ... I think I can. LOL

Sorry I have to disagree with you on "By the Way" - I'm more into the Peppers earlier stuff. And of all the decades of rock ('60s to today), I've always thought the '80s had the least to offer. Just :2 cents: though!!!

Last edited:
1. SLAYER
2. NAPALM DEATH
3. OBITUARY
4. ALICE IN CHAINS
5. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
6. (OLD) METALLICA
7. CRADLE OF FILTH
8. DEFTONES
9. (OLD) MEGADETH
10. (OLD) AC/DC
11. IRON MAIDEN
12. (OLD) GUNS N' ROSES
13. CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
14. SOUNDGARDEN
15. DEATH
16. BODICE RIPPER

This list DOES NOT determine the order of which I think the bands rule, it just determines the order in which my drunken memory thought of the bands (Manly cuz I would of put Death at 2. SLAYER and Bodice Ripper are number 1...)

Scorpion said:
Limpbizkit
koRn
Marilyn Manson
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Rob Zombie
Ozzy Osbourne
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Mudvayne
Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Metallica
Aerosmith
ac/dc
Deftones
Linkin Park
Godsmack
KISS

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D :D

Apart from the older stuff, that list is horrible!