• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best band

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Give me Guns 'n Roses. They're the best band never to realize what they could really do. Axl Rose is so talented but he threw it away, and Slash made that band. Buckethead is a great guitarist, but he's not Slash(who i saw in person at Aerosmith's concert) All their albums are great hands down. But i think they could've done a lot more with their talents, and i like bands like that. the ones that give us music, but fade away or don't do what they really can do.

jscott02

Banned
here's my 5 favorites:

Rage Against The Machine
Sublime
Pepper
Bob Marley & the Wailers
Outkast

Opeth
Tool
Emperor
Symphony X
Dissection
Carcass
Impaled
Edge of Sanity
Devil Doll
Dream Theater
Death
Satyricon
Vital Remains

And many more
;)

IRON MAIDEN

Dream Theater-Anthrax-Blind Guardian-Iced Earth-Arch Enemy-Slayer-Death-Queensryche-Primal Fear-Soilwork-In Flames-Judas Priest and lots more...

P.S. I liked Metallica back when they were a metal band.

The Rising said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D :D

Apart from the older stuff, that list is horrible!

YEP!

Isn't it a shame how Metallica has gone so far downhill that they get put in the same list as Slipknot and Limp Bizkit:dunno:

Aye, each to their own. Been in way too many arguments about tastes in music - If you enjoy listenning to a band, good for you. If you like a band that others don't like, it's their loss.

I don't know if there are too many people out ther that like punk but I like

:bowdown: (1) Bad Religion
(2) Good Riddance
(3) NOFX
(4) Rancid

My favourite rock had to be Guns N' Roses. All their albums are good.

hellsno said:
I don't know if there are too many people out ther that like punk but I like

:bowdown: (1) Bad Religion
(2) Good Riddance
(3) NOFX
(4) Rancid

My favourite rock had to be Guns N' Roses. All their albums are good.

I like the 1 - 4 choices, except for Good Riddance, since I've not listened to them before. As for G'n'R, well, I'll just be polite and say I'm not a fan. :)

Seems like most of us r into Rock which is always nice! Anyone on the board see the foo's in manchester last year!?

I'm going to check out Good Riddance. Any albums / EPs that stand out from the rest?

Definitely! My throat was sore afterwards from singing along to 'em! I was sitting up on one of the stands, but everyone was bouncing about and enjoying it. It was an amazing site to see all the people hold their lighters in the air to 'Tired Of You'... Great night :)