• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best band

Scorpion

Banned
xxx182 said:
the only good bands are blink-182 and Box Car Racer.

LMFAO, and you guys ridiculed me about my choice of bands!! I think this dude's choices will help me redeem over this thread. Holy shit!!

:confused: :ban: :lame: :wtf: :throwup:

Scorpion said:
LMFAO, and you guys ridiculed me about my choice of bands!! I think this dude's choices will help me redeem over this thread. Holy shit!!

:ban: :lame: :wtf: :throwup:

I've stayed clear of this thread as much as possible (even though it's a subject I love dearly) because I've found that debating different musical tastes can turn even the best of friends into enemies. They shouldn't have taken shots at you, Scorpion, but going after this dude (who never criticized you, btw) isn't going to help things any.

Peace, bro! :thumbsup:

Well their one album that is good is Operation Phoenix, It's good. I like virtually all of their songs, no matter what. they are all good in my point of view

hellsno said:
Well their one album that is good is Operation Phoenix, It's good. I like virtually all of their songs, no matter what. they are all good in my point of view

I'll look for it, Thanx. :cool:

Rolling Stones are the best band ever.

You can lock the thread now

Wayyyyyy too many favorites to list but ill put a few down, in no particular order:

Metallica (old and new i like all of their stuff)
Def Leppard (My all time favorite song is Photograph)
Tool
Velvet Revolver
Bon Jovi
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
The Doors
AC/DC
Van Halen (with both Sammy and Dave, hell i even liked the cd they made with the guy from Extreme, Gary Cherone...poor guy was a sacrifical lamb i think)
Testament
Slayer
Queensryche
And yes, alot of the 80s "Hair Metal" bands....too numerous to list

The Rolling Stones

Here's why...

They are far from the most talented. They have great songs, but not necessarily the greatest. They're ugly and they likely smell bad.

But Mick Jagger and Keith Richards invented what a rock star is, or at least should be. The Stones stuck their collective middle finger in the establishments face. They were more hated than they were loved.

Now that's greatness.

Rstone02.jpg