• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (julialee89) anything about Norway

if you had to choose which superhero would you like to be?

Wonderwoman! Then I could play with my boobs all day long!

how many black people live in your neighborhood

Uhm... None that I recall...

Is it true black people are illegal in Norway?

Black people are legal. Why shouldnt they be?

Do you drink as much as the Finns?

Nope - unless we are taking a trip to another country with cheap booze. :D

Late update from Norway:
For those who like trolls, there are a movie called Trollhunter. It is a professional (?) norwegian film in the same style as Blair Witch - but with trolls.

And for the record: I have been on most locations they have made the film. I have even studied at one of the locations. And I know several of the persons who acted in the movie.

Do you go on caravan vacation in Sweden every summer?

Not I personally, but I have heard that many do it regually. Why? To buy tobacco, alcohol and meat. And I do NOT mean the kinda meat beteen mens legs. :D

Only after Fenrir ate and killed his father Odin, that's enough provacation for me! Your hero Thor didn't even care when his father Odin died, I'm kinda glad Jörmungandr killed him :clap:

i will not tolerate an ill word spoken or even implied about thor in this, or any other thread...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You? Please....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't dream, I make it happen.

im too lazy to check if it has been asked already... what are some everyday foods there?

we have a burger joint every 2 blocks here... :facepalm:

Hehehe. "Everyday"? That is not a static term. Burgers, pizza, taco, meatballs (larger than the sweedish meatballs :elaugh: ) and different fish dishes. I think that is very common. Oh, and "raspeball" every thursday. And rice pudding on saturday. And sandwiches to breakfast and lunch...