• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

In MMA there are also other ways to attack somebody and win than just punching them in the face which helps cut down on serious or long term conditions that are debilitating or end up fatal. You can submit somebody and they are probably not going to suffer any permanent damage. Even in the rare occasion where somebody doesn’t submit and something like their arm gets snapped for example, it will be painful, but they aren't going to die from it. With boxing there are too many times where they person is kept up and they are literally punched in the face dozens of times after they have already taken too much damage and shouldn't be fighting anymore and it ends up messing them up. The ability to take somebody to the floor also helps take away the dozens of the blows to the head that boxing would have in that situation.

I noticed last night WEC has some fineass ringgirls too, a big improvement over UFC's horseface sisters and the other one.

One of the ringgirls for WEC is the daughter of Cardo Urso, the "father" of the new and pretty effective, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.

That's an interesting name isn't it? Cardo Urso? Sounds like something the writers of Mortal Kombat would come up with.

gotta love MMA, I am a fan, and it is cool to see the sport growing so much lately, yup this is what Bruce Lee was talking about, mixing all the styles together to create an ultimate art which is our present day MMA, I think he would be happy to see that his vision is starting to be recognized :) UFC 100, I can't, Mir vs Lesner should be a good fight since Mir caught him the first time

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Did anybody see Diego "the Nightmare" Sanchez dominate Clay Guida? one of the judges actually had the gull to score Guida as the winner in his opinion. :eek: and Guida clearly got beat for 3 rounds the way I saw it. :rolleyes:

Did anybody see Diego "the Nightmare" Sanchez dominate Clay Guida? one of the judges actually had the gull to score Guida as the winner in his opinion. :eek: and Guida clearly got beat for 3 rounds the way I saw it. :rolleyes:

round 3 had a gassed diego getting beat on the feet and some GNP, I thought Guida won round 2 until I realized the blood was from Guida (couldnt see from all his fucking hair). Hopefully this kind of judging goes on more often, when was the last time a UFC fighter in top position lost a decision?

By the way, i was banned so i never got a chance to laugh at your "best line up of the cap era" and "hall of fame goaltender" when you guys choked so badly in the finals so here it is: hahahahahahahahahha.

But seriously though, that was a good game, a good series anyway and an insane playoffs.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

is was the fight of the night i like when Diego sanchez enters the arena and keeps repeating YES! YES! YES! but if the judge had guilda as the winner he's crazy. also did you see guida at the end of the fight being interview by joe rogan. he couldn't stand still he kept jumping up & down. i dunno but maybe he use to take the cheese bus to school as a kid lol.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
round 3 had a gassed diego getting beat on the feet and some GNP, I thought Guida won round 2 until I realized the blood was from Guida (couldnt see from all his fucking hair). Hopefully this kind of judging goes on more often, when was the last time a UFC fighter in top position lost a decision?

By the way, i was banned so i never got a chance to laugh at your "best line up of the cap era" and "hall of fame goaltender" when you guys choked so badly in the finals so here it is: hahahahahahahahahha.

But seriously though, that was a good game, a good series anyway and an insane playoffs.

what did you get banned for?

yeah he was a mess i thought that was an awesome show too

kimbo vs lesner, or lashley vs lesner. ufc 110 Circus Side Show Showdown.

the UFC is going to turn the heavyweight division into a circus.