• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
round 3 had a gassed diego getting beat on the feet and some GNP, I thought Guida won round 2 until I realized the blood was from Guida (couldnt see from all his fucking hair). Hopefully this kind of judging goes on more often, when was the last time a UFC fighter in top position lost a decision?

By the way, i was banned so i never got a chance to laugh at your "best line up of the cap era" and "hall of fame goaltender" when you guys choked so badly in the finals so here it is: hahahahahahahahahha.

But seriously though, that was a good game, a good series anyway and an insane playoffs.

#1 I didn't see it like that. I think Sanchez had control of the fight from start to finish, that said, I don't think Guida ever hurt Sanchez, and I don't even recall any great punches connecting? the judge that scored Guida winning 2 out of 3 rounds was incompetent IMHO.

#2 As far as your laughing @ my supposed comments about the "best line up of the cap era" and the "hall of fame goaltender" remarks, its a good thing for you that I wasn't receiving my subscribed threads updates cuz had I read this sooner, like right after you wrote it and (before you being banned @ the time I am reading and responding to this comment, right now) I would have roasted the fuck out of you. cuz I :dunno: :wtf: your talkin about. Keep this in the back of your mind before you decide to laugh it up. :uohs::thefinger

If BUTTMAN wasn't Cindy Crysby's butt buddy, The PENGUINS wouldn't have won the finals, cuz there wouldn't have been a game 7 too be played had all the calls and non-calls been handled legitimately. I realize you thought you were being funny, and sarcastic, but I am still VERY SOUR and DISGRUNTLED in other words PISSED OFF, BUTTMAN and the officiating ASSISTED the penguins winning the finals I am not mad @ you, but I am still very P.O'd about the finals cuz I don't think the better team won IMO.

is was the fight of the night i like when Diego Sanchez enters the arena and keeps repeating YES! YES! YES! but if the judge had guilda as the winner he's crazy. also did you see guida at the end of the fight being interview by joe rogan. he couldn't stand still he kept jumping up & down. i dunno but maybe he use to take the cheese bus to school as a kid lol.

Yes, yes, yes, I love that as well, it just goes to show how fired up and dedicated allot of fighters are and have to be in order to perform @ the top of their game, especially Diego Sanchez, thats why I like him so much.

And yes I didn't really care for Guida before the fight, mostly cuz of the hair and the cockiness he displayed, but after being as gracious and flamboyant @ the end of the fight while talkin with rogan as he was, while he couldn't stand still, I just realized how much adrenaline and how much of a good guy Guida really is. :thumbup: he does need a haircut though. :eek:

what did you get banned for?

Yeah I wanna know so we can discuss that hahahahahahaha :bs: from the NHL thread, you decided to ungraciously comment about in this thread. :rolleyes::D:hatsoff:

yeah he was a mess i thought that was an awesome show too

Just Sanchez entering the ring chanting Yes, Yes, Yes...and so on, is so electric IMO... :hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

my brothers are wondering wats going happen to the ufc in uk, is it going to sky sports?

I dunno you should have them either visit the UFC.com website, or they should contact their cable / satellite provider back home to enquire about that. :D

It should still be shown on Setanta Ireland, so if you sign up to ESPN America it should be included in the deal, it is with mine. Like Marlo says, best thing is phone them and ask. :wave2:

i like mir he seems pretty cool and i like his style but i think the ufc needs lesnar as the champ he is a bigger draw and a huge mountain of a man

The reason I have a bad feeling about Lesnar being on top of the UFC is because that could cause a major MMA evolution into WWE. Props (chairs, tables, etc.) will eventually be used. Tag teams will happen. The world will blow up. UFC will become the Ultimate Fighting Circus. Our only hope for MMA to stay in the UFC is through Frank Mir.

Well, if he fails, at least there's still Strikeforce with real MMA!

Just my opinion...I will be happy if I'm wrong.

The reason I have a bad feeling about Lesnar being on top of the UFC is because that could cause a major MMA evolution into WWE. Props (chairs, tables, etc.) will eventually be used. Tag teams will happen. The world will blow up. UFC will become the Ultimate Fighting Circus. Our only hope for MMA to stay in the UFC is through Frank Mir.

Well, if he fails, at least there's still Strikeforce with real MMA!

Just my opinion...I will be happy if I'm wrong.

That's a joke right? That will never happen. Just because Lesnar WAS a wrestler, doesn't mean he's going to bring that to the UFC.

That is actually the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Lesnar was an NCAA champion amateur wrestler. The guy's a real athlete - no surprise that WWE jumped on hiring him as soon as he was available. They put the most brilliant wrestling manager alive - Paul Heyman - with him to train him to be a performer. But he was and is a serious athlete. He'll have to prove it in practice and I'm rooting for him to kick Mir's ass, just because I think he's got a great combination of athleticism & performance skills - and I like that, being a wrestling fan that watches a bit of MMA.

I don't think Lesnar has shown what he can do yet in MMA. This fight might do that - I bet it will show his speed as well as his power.

Last edited:

Oito

Banned
UFC 100 predictions for the top 3 fights:

1.) Lesnar over Mir (Lesnar is too big, too fast and too smart to get caught again)
2.) GSP over Alves (GSP is the perfect fighter, though IMO this is his toughest challenge to date, Thiago is legit and a beast)
3.) Hendo over Bisping (I just dont think Bisping is as complete a fighter as Hendo)

UFC will never become WWE IMO, White wants money making real fights not fake ones and I think his plan is for the UFC to eventually become more popular than the WWE by drawing people to "Real" fights, it has already passed boxing

1) Mir might have a trick or two up his sleave, he is more experienced then Lesner but he better be careful and not leave his chin open
2) GSP is a true MMA warrior who does everything well but his chin is still suspect
3) Hendo vs Bisping, I can't say I don't know enough about Hendo

may the toughest SOB win :)

Since the #99 Event in Cologne Im a BIG FAN, UFC is so much better than Boxing :)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I am rooting for Mir (submission in 4th) and I think GSP wins by KO in the 3rd. i am not sold on Bisping yet and am glad this fight is in USA. Let's see how Bisping does off the home soil. I just hope the fights live up to the hype.

Mir wins by TKO round 2...Alves wins by TKO round 3...my humble predictions.

Marlo Manson

UFC 100 predictions for the top 3 fights:

1.) Lesnar over Mir (Lesnar is too big, too fast and too smart to get caught again)
2.) GSP over Alves (GSP is the perfect fighter, though IMO this is his toughest challenge to date, Thiago is legit and a beast)
3.) Hendo over Bisping (I just dont think Bisping is as complete a fighter as Hendo)

I will go wit lesner

alvarez and hendo. :dunno::2 cents::hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

I will go wit lesner

alvarez and hendo. :dunno::2 cents::hatsoff:

EDIT

make that THIAGO ALVES over GSP. lol, for some reason I alwayz think thiago's last name is alverez. :D :dunno: :conehead: :rofl2:

Right Here!!!!