• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

My predictions:

Alves new WW champ!
Mir new HW champ!
Paulo Thiago will beat Fitch.
Hendo vs Bisping...I don't care...I hope they knock each other out!
I hope CB gets pwned!

I think I got one of them right at least...we'll see!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Right Here!!!!

OK good for you, you got anything too add? if not why did you bother to tell us? :dunno: :rolleyes::ban2:

That's that - the fans can boo, but Lesnar beat Mir half to death - as I figured that he would. He's a heel champion, but he is the champion.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Lesnar was the man. I thought Mir would be a little better, but Lesnar simply was too much. Congrats to Lesnar, I was way wrong.

Mir was no cupcake, has nothing to be ashamed of. He was dangerous all the way through. He just couldn't defend against the power of Lesnar's punches. The amazing thing is how much power Lesnar was able to get with those short punches while laying chest to chest on top of Mir.

Marlo Manson

That's that - the fans can boo, but Lesnar beat Mir half to death - as I figured that he would. He's a heel champion, but he is the champion.

What exactly is a heel champion, & why do refer to lesnar as one? :dunno::confused:

Mir was no cupcake, has nothing to be ashamed of. He was dangerous all the way through. He just couldn't defend against the power of Lesnar's punches. The amazing thing is how much power Lesnar was able to get with those short punches while laying chest to chest on top of Mir.

You just called lesnar a heel and then you point something out thats quite hard to accomplish, delivering w/power while chest to chest, those situations don't usually generate much damage punching wise, but yet you just acknowledged a heel? :confused::rolleyes:

Please clarify this for me so I understand your POV. :hatsoff:

p.s. to whomever can chime in and answer? are all the fight results in yet? who are the winners? :hatsoff:

Heel champion is the opposite of a fan favorite - I'm sure if Mir had won the championship, the crowd would have been cheering.

The majority of the crowd was booing Lesnar and he was giving them the finger in response. That's what I meant by saying that he is a heel champion.

Last fight's still going but

Lesnar beat Mir - TKO

GSP kept his championship by unanimous decision

Henderson won his fight by KO - and what a KO

The Japanese fighter won a decision for no reason that I or the commentators could see.

Last edited:

Marlo Manson

Heel champion is the opposite of a fan favorite - I'm sure if Mir had won the championship, the crowd would have been cheering.

The majority of the crowd was booing Lesnar and he was giving them the finger in response. That's what I meant by saying that he is a heel champion.

Thanx for the clarification, I thought it was a slight towards lesnar in some manner. I like the guy, I am glad he's champion, he is just a freak of nature, and he is pretty incredible IMO. :2 cents:

Last fight's still going but

Lesnar beat Mir - TKO

GSP kept his championship by unanimous decision

Henderson won his fight by KO - and what a KO

The Japanese fighter won a decision for no reason that I or the commentators could see.

Thanx, I was hoping alves would Knock GSP into next month. :cussing: and the rest of the matches I didn't really care who won either way. :eek::hatsoff:

GSP is incredible - Alves wasn't able to get much going against the guy - even though GSP got a ligament tear in his groin area in the 3rd round and the fight went all 5.

I wouldn't dis Lesnar. I was rooting for him. I think he prefers to not be a fan favorite - gives him more reason to have his nasty-ass attitude.

GSP looked good but looks like he pulled somthing.
Lesnar is just to big and strong he is fast too.
Wounder if Bisping knows where he is yet what a KO

Man. What Lesnar did was fucking awesome. It's about time someone started running their mouth. I'm getting sick of all this respect amongst fighters after the fight. That's what I liked about Tito Ortiz. He'll beat your ass, and then rub it in.

This is exactly what the UFC needed. Dana White may have went into the locker room to give Lesnar shit, but you know as he was saying it, he gave him a wink, and a pat on the back.

The only way you're going to beat Lesnar is to knock him out now. He's too strong and too quick to be submitted now that he has some experience under his belt. His championship belt. I'd like to see Cain Valasquez or Shane Carwin go up against Brock. That would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiic.

Go St.Pierre. I thought he would lose, but I'm glad he didn't. He might move up to fight Anderson Silva now.

Bisping is a douchebag.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
^^ i understand what you are saying STDiva but after he beat up Mir. he goes over to him and starts taking shit in his face knowing Mir is still dazed that to me is a bitch move. plus he gives the fans the middle finger fuck him someone out there will knock his ass out for being so disrespectful.

^^ i understand what you are saying STDiva but after he beat up Mir. he goes over to him and starts taking shit in his face knowing Mir is still dazed that to me is a bitch move. plus he gives the fans the middle finger fuck him someone out there will knock his ass out for being so disrespectful.

That is exactly what he is going for. Everybody wanting to see him get his ass kicked equals buy rates. You can't have someone that everyone loves without someone everyone hates. It's all a part of the show.

Marlo Manson

While you and I usually see eye to eye on most issues, you don't know how personal and what kind of :bs: Mir was talking before the fight, it could have been pretty shallow and disrespectful, so I have NO problem with what lesnar did after the fight, I haven't seen it, I am just going by what I have read here, that said I agree that its prolly a marketing ploythat lesnar did that, which of course was set up and planned by dana white. :2 cents:

this what Dan qouted after the fight about Bisping , it's fuuny what he said.

"I don't know if he'll ever shut his mouth. I think that last (elbow) was just to shut him up."

^^^:rofl:

Man. What Lesnar did was fucking awesome. It's about time someone started running their mouth. I'm getting sick of all this respect amongst fighters after the fight. That's what I liked about Tito Ortiz. He'll beat your ass, and then rub it in.

This is exactly what the UFC needed. Dana White may have went into the locker room to give Lesnar shit, but you know as he was saying it, he gave him a wink, and a pat on the back.

The only way you're going to beat Lesnar is to knock him out now. He's too strong and too quick to be submitted now that he has some experience under his belt. His championship belt. I'd like to see Cain Valasquez or Shane Carwin go up against Brock. That would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiic.

Go St.Pierre. I thought he would lose, but I'm glad he didn't. He might move up to fight Anderson Silva now.

Bisping is a douchebag.

Go back to WWE if that is the behavior you like...oh wait...the Ultimate Fighting Circus is now hiring WWE freaks.