• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

im a HARDCORE mixed martial arts fan but after reading page 1, i refuse to participate in a thread where ignorant people bash MMA

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
World Extreme Cagefighting. Jens Pulver fights there. Mike Brown. Urijah Faber. Lots of great bantamweight fighters. You should check it out.

That ref was Big John. He was the ref at UFC 1 so hes due to retire soon. I'm pretty sure the main refs are Big John, Herb Dean and Mario Yamasaki

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
That ref was Big John. He was the ref at UFC 1 so hes due to retire soon. I'm pretty sure the main refs are Big John, Herb Dean and Mario Yamasaki

funny you mention that because i was surprise big john wasn't in UFC undisputed 2009 game. but they have Herb Dean & Mario Yamasaki there's an other Ref don't remember his name. he looks like magnum PI wit the big mustache.

Good to see Lyoto Machida with a belt, I had a feeling good things were coming to him (see page three).

Does anyone know for sure when Lesnar will be fighting? Other websites keep giving different news, and I can't tell what's old or new, last I heard it was August.

Got some possible bad news today, the channel that shows UFC here in Britain may be going bankrupt, and I've already missed the last three PPV's due to work commitments, so I'm a bit behind on most stuff and may never catch up. Let's hope it turns out ok.......:( :wave2:

Faber loses again. Albeit with a broken hand.

Lots of 1st round stoppages last night.

I actually had the privilege of seeing that fight. Faber had the backing of the home crowd, and I was definitely pulling for him. I can say however, that I respect the hell out of him for not quitting that fight, because his hand looked gnarly, and the poor guy couldn't swing with that hand for most of the fight.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I actually had the privilege of seeing that fight. Faber had the backing of the home crowd, and I was definitely pulling for him. I can say however, that I respect the hell out of him for not quitting that fight, because his hand looked gnarly, and the poor guy couldn't swing with that hand for most of the fight.

Damn, you lucky man, sounds like it was rockin. I was upset that Faber didn't win, but with a broken righthand suffered in the 1st round, and a suspected broken lefthand suffered sometime later in the fight, I take my :hatsoff: to Faber for going the distance. :bowdown:

I gotta take my :hatsoff: to Brown for doing what he had to do, I respect Mike Brown allot, but I do hope that they fght a 3rd time after Fabers hands have healed and he's ready to fight again, that my be a LONG time though. :dunno:

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Any UFC fans present?

I just don't like when one guy is down flat on his back and the other continues to pummel his face.

I think I saw such a condition the other night whilst surfing. :next channel:

Not cool to watch.

Damn, you lucky man, sounds like it was rockin. I was upset that Faber didn't win, but with a broken righthand suffered in the 1st round, and a suspected broken lefthand suffered sometime later in the fight, I take my :hatsoff: to Faber for going the distance. :bowdown:

I gotta take my :hatsoff: to Brown for doing what he had to do, I respect Mike Brown allot, but I do hope that they fght a 3rd time after Fabers hands have healed and he's ready to fight again, that my be a LONG time though. :dunno:

Looks like Jose Aldo is going to get a shot at Mike Brown. Unofficial though.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Re: Any UFC fans present?

I just don't like when one guy is down flat on his back and the other continues to pummel his face.

I think I saw such a condition the other night whilst surfing. :next channel:

Not cool to watch.

You know I respect your opinions and enjoy your posts, but my contention of the UFC / MMA is If the guy is defenseless and otherwise unconscious the Refs are pretty good about Stepping in and stopping the fight, infact I'd say too a fault they have stopped many fights prematurely or too quick as far as the fighter, trainers, and crowds are concerned, but for the sake of the fighters well being, the refs are always quick to prevent unnecessary damage / punishment once a fighter is unable to defend themselves, its better to be safe than sorry.

Btw, just so you know (face) their have been no serious neurological / brain trauma injuries / or deaths in the MMA / UFC as far as I am aware of. for being as brutal and that more dangerous than traditional boxing, its got a cleaner, safer, bill of health as far as the history of both sports, boxing has had many brain trauma injuries, and deaths directly stemming from a single bout.

So I don't know what the physic's or what the logical explanation is, but IMO as long as MMA isn't crippling fighters capacity do maintain the same intelligence level as when they started their careers, and they are still mentally healthy after their career, I don't have any problem with MMA. after all the fighters KNOW the risk of their actions. :thumbsup::2 cents::bowdown::hatsoff:

Looks like Jose Aldo is going to get a shot at Mike Brown. Unofficial though.

FFS did you see what he did too Cub Swanson? :shock: thats the 1st time I've seen Jose Aldo, but they say he's an animal once the bell rings, so we'll have to wait and see how BadA$$ he really is. :2 cents::hatsoff:

Btw, just so you know (face) their have been no serious neurological / brain trauma injuries / or deaths in the MMA / UFC as far as I am aware of. for being as brutal and that more dangerous than traditional boxing, its got a cleaner, safer, bill of health as far as the history of both sports, boxing has had many brain trauma injuries, and deaths directly stemming from a single bout.

So I don't know what the physic's or what the logical explanation is, but IMO as long as MMA isn't crippling fighters capacity do maintain the same intelligence level as when they started their careers, and they are still mentally healthy after their career, I don't have any problem with MMA. after all the fighters KNOW the risk of their actions. :thumbsup::2 cents::bowdown::hatsoff:

It's because they don't wear gloves, or at least not the big well-padded ones. Instead of taking hundreds or thousands of smaller punches which add up to serious damage, MMA guys take one or two big hits which cause an immediate knockout but no lasting effects. Boxing was the same, very safe really, back in the old bareknuckle days.

I also agree with your point about refs jumping in too early, in a recent PPV, 95 perhaps, they were stopping the fight almost as soon as the first strike connected, even the winning fighters didn't seem happy. :wave2: