• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Figured that you didn't see the fight. :)

The problem with landing heavy shots is they aren't so heavy once one of your legs is gone and you're only pushing from one leg. He couldn't land shit in the beginning, at one point he got a take down and went for a slam and got countered that's when I knew it was over cause you're not going to outcardio Griffin, especially not when you're going for slams and your name is Rampage.

If you ever watch the fight, and you should it's VERY entertaining Rampage fan or not, they show it on Spike occasionally or you can just DL it or w/e, youll see it's pretty decisive, not even like a split decision and even Cecil Peoples couldn't fuck this one up.

Ok dude, don't have a conniption fit.. I am a huge Forrest Griffin fan as well, I was very torn about them fighting. If you say forrest won, then I believe you, I don't, can't order the PPV fights, I would rather spend that $ on guns, or on my car.

I am a Fan of the UFC. I watch most of the matches on spike, once in awhile they have live cards, I follow my fave. fighters on the UFC website. I am not a naive fan, if I watch a fight I can usually decide who won. just like the deaf fighter, Matt Hamill really did beat the shit out of Bisping and lost a :bs: decision, So after that fight I lost faith in UFC judges just like I did with boxing judges. :rolleyes:

Yeah the judges sometimes fuck up (if they are named Cecil Peoples) other times they will edge in the UFC's agenda but it's hardly anything like boxing. I heard them argue that sometimes the judges pick wrong on purpose as incentive for fighters to try and finish everytime, but I dont really believe this nor agree with it. Pride/Dream/K-1 is way more guilty of this, though not so much Dream.

I think the real reason Bisping was handed that fight was because the UFC was pushing really hard for the UK market at the time and it was in the UK and Hamill was just a deaf wrestler who wasn't anything amazing (yet) as he showed in his later fight with Franklin. Dana White DEFINITELY protects certain fighters for business reasons, at least temporarily (Brock), but it's not like he's the only person in MMA to do that shit. But I think at this point the UFC have more or less accepted that Bisping is garbage and it's going to be that much sweeter to see him get his head knocked off Mortal Kombat style by Hendo at UFC 100.

Marlo Manson

Yeah the judges sometimes fuck up (if they are named Cecil Peoples) other times they will edge in the UFC's agenda but it's hardly anything like boxing. I heard them argue that sometimes the judges pick wrong on purpose as incentive for fighters to try and finish everytime, but I dont really believe this nor agree with it. Pride/Dream/K-1 is way more guilty of this, though not so much Dream.

I think the real reason Bisping was handed that fight was because the UFC was pushing really hard for the UK market at the time and it was in the UK and Hamill was just a deaf wrestler who wasn't anything amazing (yet) as he showed in his later fight with Franklin. Dana White DEFINITELY protects certain fighters for business reasons, at least temporarily (Brock), but it's not like he's the only person in MMA to do that shit. But I think at this point the UFC have more or less accepted that Bisping is garbage and it's going to be that much sweeter to see him get his head knocked off Mortal Kombat style by Hendo at UFC 100.

I agree with you. and yes, I would love to see Bisping get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. :nanner::rofl2::D

Oito

Banned
So you think Jardine sucks or something?

Jardine's win column speaks for itself, he has beat some great fighters.

You guys Rampage isn't getting the shot.
Rampage is going to coach the next TUF opposite of Evans.

Next in line for a title shot is Shogun, which is disappointing IMHO cause I really like Shogun and he's no where near the shape he needs to be in to beat someone like Machida.

Shogun doesnt deserve a title shot... its too soon... This is not a knock to Chuck or Mark Coleman but Shoguns last two wins have been over aged opponents and I personally didnt think he looked that dominant in either though definitely better against Chuck. Machida will destroy him and then Shogun will be in a horrible place... he needs to keep building before a title shot.

Rampage vs Evans will be great!

i think they keep him around till the last qualifying match for the next round, and the dude gets sick and they cant find replacement he advances and they get high ass ratings and they sign him for one fight.

Marlo Manson

I think its the right thing to by Dana White, he has dogged the shit out of KS. so KS took the challenge (bait) and now DW has obliged Kimbo Slice. If KS is any kind of a fighter or he is the real deal he will prove himself. otherwise he will get embarrassed again. :2 cents:

Well im a happy camper, i just read my favorite fighter Mirko Crocop is coming back to the UFC for 3 more fights. He needs to call out Gonzaga after that last brutal knockout!!

He better be ready, I don't want to see him getting knocked the hell out for three straight fights. Watching that guy reminds me of Ken Shamrock sometimes, sad to watch a guy well passed his prime.

I think its the right thing to by Dana White, he has dogged the shit out of KS. so KS took the challenge (bait) and now DW has obliged Kimbo Slice. If KS is any kind of a fighter or he is the real deal he will prove himself. otherwise he will get embarrassed again. :2 cents:

KS should not be fighting anyone. He's way too damn beat up.

You never know what Kimbo will do. He may get a few lucky shots in like he got that one in on James Thompson. However Kimbo against a young well conditioned athlete who has been properly training for years....it doesn't look good for Kimbo.

You guys do realize the Kimbo is a "Rookie". There is no way around it, everyone loses at sometime. Lots of good fighters have loses in the beginning of their careers. You can't really discount a fighters of off one loss. It's MMA, there are sssoooo many way someone can take you out.

Kimbo is old and you cant train chin.

That said, it has been an excellent weekend for fights. First a death by 1000 punches by Diaz then it was a combination of Aldo and flying triangle.

Yeah! Aldo hit him with a double flying knee I believe, he was bleeding out the eye and the top of his forehead has a huge gash in it, deep enough to stop a fight on it's own.