• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

He became my hero after seeing that fight also, he brought back karate to MMA. Watch... I bet my behind people gonna start learning his style of karate. His style of karate is what make him so good at parry.

Well it's Shotokan, and Shotokan has been used in the past. I think he is very talented, but this MMA thing is so random, anyone can lose at any time. If he gets submitted or ground and pounded next ffight, I'm sure people will call the Karate comeback premature. The thing about Karate was that many of the earlier people were just relying on that, and were clueless on the mat. Machida has Sumo and JuiJitsu as well, I'd like to see him beat more strikers with the Karate AND use Karate to get out of problems with grapplers. I think the new level of talent he'll be facing will prove it's worth.

I think Rampage is also a smarter fighter. They were trying to market him as some stupid brawler/wwe guy, but if you notice his fights, he gets a lot better.

I don't know what that whole mental freakout with the cops was all about, but it looks like he is on the way up. I think if he or any other top notch fighter comes in there with real agility and athleticism, they'll give this guy a problem.

I also wonder if Machida could last with someone who spends the fight wrapped up with him? He doesn't look as conditioned as some of the other fighters out there.

Rampage is training boxing at Wolfslair with Bisping and Kongo. How in the fuck is that going to help him get in on a fighter no one has been able to get in on? Especially since last performance he just barely edged out Jardine of all people, I'm not seeing how he's "on the come up".

Rampage is training boxing at Wolfslair with Bisping and Kongo. How in the fuck is that going to help him get in on a fighter no one has been able to get in on? Especially since last performance he just barely edged out Jardine of all people, I'm not seeing how he's "on the come up".

I said he was a smarter fighter, smarter than Rashad Evans, who's looked kind of one dimensional. Look at his earliest losses, he got submitted rather easily. he learned from that. He also worked on his striking, he's become known as someone who can wrestle you and knock you out. Jardine isn't exactly a can, and that fight was after how much of a break and with all that crap going on in his life? I would guess he wasn't training to his usual level.

And I think what will help him close with Machida is his speed and athleticism. Evans was obviously well conditioned, but just wasn't smart enough to adapt to the fight. I think Jackson is.

I also wonder if Machida could last with someone who spends the fight wrapped up with him? He doesn't look as conditioned as some of the other fighters out there.

Man seriously? I guess I have been watching a different UFC. The Machida I know of looks like a well built well conditioned athlete. One of the best around.

So you think Jardine sucks or something?

Rampage has been a wrestler since age 15. It's good he is training in boxing. Maybe he can deliver some blows to Machida. Maybe he can learn some defense to Machida's offense. I mean I seriously doubt he is the one to beat Machida but he is a veteren and I never question his tatics or training.

Fedor Emelianenko is fighting Josh Barnett at Affliction 3.

Seems Fedor is lining up past UFC heavyweight champs and knocking them down just to rub it in UFC's face.

First Sylvia
Then Arlovski
Now Barnett.

You guys Rampage isn't getting the shot.
Rampage is going to coach the next TUF opposite of Evans.

Next in line for a title shot is Shogun, which is disappointing IMHO cause I really like Shogun and he's no where near the shape he needs to be in to beat someone like Machida.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
You guys Rampage isn't getting the shot.
Rampage is going to coach the next TUF opposite of Evans.

Next in line for a title shot is Shogun, which is disappointing IMHO cause I really like Shogun and he's no where near the shape he needs to be in to beat someone like Machida.

So its official the next "the Ultimate Fighter" season is team Jackson vs. team Evans w/ Jackson vs. Evans as the season ending match?

P.s. I haven't been watching or following the UFC much the last 2 months due to the NHL playoffs, infact I only went to the UFC page to see the fight results for Evans vs. Machida last saturday that was it. :dunno::hatsoff:

Yeah it's official, Rampage just left to shoot the season according to his twitter, according to dana white's twitter shogun is next to fight machida for the belt.

Marlo Manson

Yeah it's official, Rampage just left to shoot the season according to his twitter, according to dana white's twitter shogun is next to fight machida for the belt.

Thats sweet, Jackson will get his shot @ the title again. I am not worried about that. I would love to see Jackson Destroy Evans more than, Jackson fighting Machida. although Jackson may have to fight Machida sooner or later for the belt. :dunno: :nanner::hatsoff:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I still am not sold on Jackson. he hasn't really destroyed anyone that matters. He's good, he's in the top ten, but I just don't see him as a fighter on the way up. he may be champion again, but that belt changes hands more often than a sorority girl at a rugby team keg party. before you say he destroyed Chuck Liddell, think about Chuck's last half-dozen fights. The sport is becoming a younger man's game, especially at 205.

Well im a happy camper, i just read my favorite fighter Mirko Crocop is coming back to the UFC for 3 more fights. He needs to call out Gonzaga after that last brutal knockout!!

Marlo Manson

I still am not sold on Jackson. he hasn't really destroyed anyone that matters. He's good, he's in the top ten, but I just don't see him as a fighter on the way up. he may be champion again, but that belt changes hands more often than a sorority girl at a rugby team keg party. before you say he destroyed Chuck Liddell, think about Chuck's last half-dozen fights. The sport is becoming a younger man's game, especially at 205.

I think Jackson has showed himself very well since coming to UFC IMO, I really think he won the Forrest Griffin Fight, I think he was robbed by the judges, So he beat Liddel, Henderson, W. Silva, Jardine, So besides being the victim of a bad decision he has done what he's had to do. :dunno::glugglug::2 cents::hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

So your judging criteria for fights is not "most damage done" but "which fighter I like most", Marlo? :p

Not sure I am following your question? I like certain fighters, others I don't care for. so I :dunno: what your asking exactly? :D:hatsoff:

Im not sure which fight you watched where Jackson was robbed on the decision vs Griffin, but in one that happened in UFC involved Forrest leg kicking the hell out of poor Rampage who couldn't close the distance and was limping by the third round.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
This is a weak comaprison, but I am going with it. Rampage is like Dale Jr. He is extremely popular and some of his fans talk about him like he drinks his victim's marrow at the end of a fight, but I don't see him as that awesome. The Henderson fight was boring, Silva is now fighting Rich Franklin in Germany, and Jardine held his own for way too long if Rampage is "the man." I just want good fights, but have been disappointed by most of Rampage's fights.

Marlo Manson

Im not sure which fight you watched where Jackson was robbed on the decision vs Griffin, but in one that happened in UFC involved Forrest leg kicking the hell out of poor Rampage who couldn't close the distance and was limping by the third round.

Broadcasters and fight Analysts were saying Rampage won the fight, I didn't watch the fight, I am only going by the brief clips I saw, the things I read, and what I heard. thats all.

If rampage was limping, then griffin attacked his legs and shins very well, but how many heavy head shots did rampage land? thats where the so called experts say rampage got the better, more effective strikes / scoring in. thats all I heard and thats all I was saying. :dunno: :glugglug::hatsoff:

Figured that you didn't see the fight. :)

The problem with landing heavy shots is they aren't so heavy once one of your legs is gone and you're only pushing from one leg. He couldn't land shit in the beginning, at one point he got a take down and went for a slam and got countered that's when I knew it was over cause you're not going to outcardio Griffin, especially not when you're going for slams and your name is Rampage.

If you ever watch the fight, and you should it's VERY entertaining Rampage fan or not, they show it on Spike occasionally or you can just DL it or w/e, youll see it's pretty decisive, not even like a split decision and even Cecil Peoples couldn't fuck this one up.