• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: What are your Biggest Pet Peeves?

Here are some of my public transport pet peeves:

Young people who are sitting while letting the old, infirm, or pregnate stand.

People who KNOW they're getting off on the very first stop which isn't even five minutes down the track but HAVE to get a seat in the middle of the train carriage by the window and climb over everyone else who have stops much, much later.

People on the platform who crowd around the door and only let people off the train (or metro/bus) in a single file line while trying to push their way onto the train.

Conductors who KNOW I'm in the middle of fighting the bad guy on my Nintendo DS game and insist I stop right then to show them my ticket. :angels:

People with small children who let them run up and down the aisles w/o supervision.

Being the person that opens the bloody door that everyone else pushes out of so I'm the last person getting off.

Ok, I need to stop now before I froth myself into a frenzy. :D

FAH-Q

Banned

Young people who are sitting while letting the old, infirm, or pregnate stand.

if said young person had a knee injury and didnt stand for an old woman, would he be exempt from your pet peeve?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

The comic book editor?

Writer and artist, He is currently the editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics.

I remember the "Annoyances" thread Torre had started that covered this exact same subject. However that got moved to the Games section, and this one is allowed to stay here.

That's my pet peeve.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

if said young person had a knee injury and didnt stand for an old woman, would he be exempt from your pet peeve?

Only if said young person shows me the Dr. note. :D

I remember the "Annoyances" thread Torre had started that covered this exact same subject. However that got moved to the Games section, and this one is allowed to stay here.

That's my pet peeve.

I know a common pet peeve is people starting threads that already exist, a common practice especially among newbies. This has been posted in the suggestions and comment thread with a video suggesting you do a search before starting a new thread. I did a search prior to posting, but it is ineffective if not phrased exactly how someone else would have put it.

I know it feels like someone is trying to steal your thunder like that character on Saturday Night Live who feels the need to draw attention to herself by saying she too has, is, or does what the person who just spoke said (funny there but not here - I'll find the video later). I did not mean to cut in line to hijack someone else's topic.:(

Maybe prior to posting it can be ask are you sure you want to post this, given that a similar one has already been started.

Last edited:

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account

Repetitive threads on here or threads that seam so benign I feel like my IQ is dropping

Txt spk

Short people with umbrellas.

Chav/Scally/Ned happy hardcore music

Ignorant people.

I know a common pet peeve is people starting threads that already exist, a common practice especially among newbies. This has been posted in the suggestions and comment thread with a video suggesting you do a search before starting a new thread. I did a search prior to posting, but it is ineffective if not phrased exactly how someone else would have put it.

I know it feels like someone is trying to steal your thunder like that character on Saturday Night Live who feels the need to draw attention to herself by saying she too has, is, or does what the person who just spoke said (funny there but not here - I'll find the video later). I did not mean to cut in line to hijack someone else's topic.:(

Maybe prior to posting it can be ask are you sure you want to post this, given that a similar one has already been started.

I agree with what you're saying about the phrasing. I certainly could have said what I did a little nicer. :) I know you didn't mean any harm.

Bad/discourteous drivers.

...Speaking of which, when you're driving, DRIVE! A car is a vehicle, not a dressing room, not a dining room, ....

Guilty as charged. After reading this reply this morning I really did make a conscious effort to change that habit and no longer have my breakfast in my car. I sort of got the picture when I saw the All States insurance commercial where food, shaving razors, cell phones, newspapers, etc were flying up and down the highway, all the things that make driving unsafe. It only takes one mistake or slip up to change or ruin your or someone else's life irreparably. So I've decided it's no longer worth it. A drink with a straw maybe, but a full course meal is banned starting now.

People who insist on paying in correct change but don't have it ready and has to dig through a handbag that has everything including the kitchen sink and the little old person that has to argue with the cashier to get 2 cents off on something...

Sort of guilty as charged. I stand in line or sit in my car in the drive-through and when the person gives me the total I reach into my pocket to figure out which credit card to pay with. This is similar to when you call a bank or insurance company and they ask you for a policy number. I always know they are going to ask and I never have it up front. So I give them my social security number instead, just asking to be an ID theft victim.

Ignorant people who think they aren't.

Ignorant VOTERS who think they aren't.:mad:

When comedians host gameshows ... in a non-comedic role.

People who call me on the phone, and when I answer, they ask, "Who's speaking?"

wtH do you mean "who's speaking?" Who do you want to talk to?! That really gripes my ass.

Let's see, what else...
- bad drivers
- so-called "reality TV"
- people who worship politicians like gods
- people who insist on stopping and standing in a doorway to have a conversation.
- clubs that play the music so loud you can't verbally communicate with your date, the bartender, or the bouncer.
- people who walk up to you and try to engage you in conversation when you're...a) on the phone, or b) trying to read a book
- people who hawk stuff at malls...you know, you're walking along minding your own business and someone with a booth wants to sell you junk you don't want, need, or care about

I'm sure there are others. :o

my job...

lone gunman

Closed Account
People who call me on the phone, and when I answer, they ask, "Who's speaking?"

wtH do you mean "who's speaking?" Who do you want to talk to?! That really gripes my ass.

Let's see, what else...
- bad drivers
- so-called "reality TV"
- people who worship politicians like gods
- people who insist on stopping and standing in a doorway to have a conversation.
- clubs that play the music so loud you can't verbally communicate with your date, the bartender, or the bouncer.
- people who walk up to you and try to engage you in conversation when you're...a) on the phone, or b) trying to read a book
- people who hawk stuff at malls...you know, you're walking along minding your own business and someone with a booth wants to sell you junk you don't want, need, or care about

I'm sure there are others. :o
Yeah,those idiotic people who dial the wrong number or something and,when you answer and they hear that it`s not some voice they expected,instead of saying like,"I`m sorry,I must have the wrong number,I was trying to get a hold of....",they go like:"WHO IS THAT?"
I told one the other day to go fuck himself,and I`m a nice guy in nature....

Syncronised movies or even worse tv shows. (ever watched "friends" in german...man, ross come off gay or something and chandler isn't as sarcastic. and don't get me started on the simpsons...)

People who make up facts out of thin air

getting the flu more than 2 times a year

(ps I love marmite :banger:) ;)