• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

Oh, here's one..

I live in No 15 M********* Road..so far so good

There is another road going off adjacent to it called M********* Close (same first name, in case you didn't get it)

The Bastards who live at 15 M********* Close, keep ordering Chinese takeaways, pizzas, taxis...etc

Guess who frickin' door they deliver to... yup mine.

I get fucking tired of answering the door to some eejit telling me that my curry / noodles / pizza / taxi has arrived.

One of these days I'll pay the guy and I'll fucking eat it myself....(BASTARDS..they must know I'm on a diet)

Heh, too bad they don't pay with a card when they order or you could have dinner on them!

lone gunman

Closed Account
The same as Fresno`s!It is horrible!
And it`s all because of My Freeones mugs....
I can`t adapt to this system yet,I don`t like it at all....

A better question would be, "what DOESN'T annoy me?"

I hate animal hair getting on my clothes
I hate people that don't say "thanks" or "thank you"
I hate when a clerk, salesman, customer service rep, doesn't acknowledge me when I have been standing there. A simple "I'll be right with you" would suffice!
I hate when my money in my wallet is out of sequence (mixed bills)
I hate when I stop for fast food and they fuck up my order
I hate Harley riders that think they are fast or badass because of their bikes. I ride one but I don't act like an arrogant ass.
I hate people that can't just sit and watch one fucking program on tv without changing channels and skipping around then forgetting to go back in time to finish the show we were on.

Small children, who stop and stare at you, as if you were an alien or something.

Situations such as, when you go to visit someone you know and you are invited in for a chat...there's always the person's young kid(s) standing there gawking at you, or partially hiding behind the person you know, with their finger in their mouth.

BOOOO to ya kid !!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Professional tennis players autographing TV camera lenses

People who intentionally whistle OFF KEY to songs on the radio

:ban:

Having my MP3 player crap out on me.. (well I did crush it slightly).

Pink cars...
Pink Cadillacs are one thing, but Pink cars of any other make are just wussy.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Tax breaks for buying gas guzzlers.
MS Windows.
Trying to convert one file to another and finding out that in this day and age.. THERE STILL ISNT A USEFUL UTILITY FOR IT! Freeware or otherwise!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
People who stare at people with handicaps.