• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

Missing people when you haven't seen them in a long time

Parents that don't wipe their kid's runny noses so that it crusts on the kid's upper lip like a crispy stream covered in slime.

People who have a rasp in their voice but keep talking without clearing their throat - cough damn you! cough!

Being a passenger in a car, with a smoker..

worse: being in a car that was once owned by a smoker and reeks of stale fags..

even worse: those awful cheapie air-fresheners, that are supposed to smell of lemon or pine forests, but actually smell more like a sumo-wrestlers armpit.

My computer, it has just crashed four times in the last 45 minutes, if it does it again I might pick it up and throw it against the wall.

People who don't pick up their dogs poop! Pick up your poop! Pick it up! Do it!
:mad:

When people leave me voicemails and try and guess what im doing

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Never say never my friend. :)

Here's one I'm right in middle of a. listening to an audio stream b.downloading a big ass file or c. doing something major in PSP or Windows Movie Maker (yes I use Windows Movie Maker :p).

A message dings in saying my browser/security has updated and I have to restart for all updates to take effect!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

-cs™

Never say never my friend. :)

Here's one I'm right in middle of a. listening to an audio stream b.downloading a big ass file or c. doing something major in PSP or Windows Movie Maker (yes I use Windows Movie Maker :p).

A message dings in saying my browser/security has updated and I have to restart for all updates to take effect!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

You weren't compiling and editing maleonetwo's and your movies were you? :tongue:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I hate when people think things like gyros or egg rolls are a foreign delicacy, when in all reality, they are American creations.

FYI - Most people in China don't even know what an egg roll is.