• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

What are your Biggest Pet Peeves?

Okay, go ahead and get it off your chest. What drives you so crazy that people have to try and talk you off of a ledge when you're exposed to it for too long? Anything...

For me (and not to offend anyone, seriously)

1. Accents so thick I can't understand what you are saying. I'm very impressed with someone with the patience, respect, and smarts to learn a second or more language. But that's only half the battle. The dialect is the other half.

2. People who talk so low you can't hear what they are saying. I was talking to this girl on the subway, and she was practically whispering to me on a loud train. I could only see her lips moving and kept saying "uhuh. yeah.", until she told my "I just asked you a question".

Re: What are your Biggest Pet Peeves?

People who don't use turn signals and litter from their cars.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.

Are there any particular accents that cause you of distress :dunno:

I get this a lot in nightclubs where the music is that loud you can't hear shit from anyone.Which is pretty good for chat-ups because you get so sick of it, then you just end up saying "Fancy a fuck" :D

I think my pet hates are people driving too slow and people on the roads who think they own it.In particular.People who sit in the outside lane of a motorway and aren't overtaking anyone - that really pisses me off.I don't think it should be against the law in the UK to undertake :)

People who think they're, there and their and to, too, and two are the same words. Cruise is not crews. Shoot is not chute, and site is not sight.

http://1.***************/ii/0/9/2/1/9/092199000norman.jpg

A 40 year old man in a mini-van trying to "race" me off the line. Dude, I know your wife made you buy that vehicle because it was the safest for your family, but don't try to act like a bad-ass driving it. It just makes you look incredibly stupid and overcompensating.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

I have too many pet peeves to list.

Bad drivers, people who don't use their turn signals, people who use their turn signals too late, teenage drivers, slow drivers,
the government, the state government, employers who have a "god" complex,
not winning the lottery, cell phones, cable and satellite companies, Joe Quesada,
Pete Rose not being in the hall of fame, Charles Barkley,
Kim Jong-Il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, Vince McMahon
That's all for now.

People who don't use turn signals and litter from their cars.

People who on top of not using a turn signal darn near come to a complete stop before turning onto a street or into a driveway.

Are there any particular accents that cause you of distress :dunno:

No not at all. It's not the accent more than the person's unwillingness or inability to innunciate the words properly so you can hear what he is saying. You don't have to worry though. I can understand your accent very well and I haven't heard a British accent from a woman that I didn't think was hot.

As for the soft spoken, I'm saying you know you speak practically in an inaudible pitch anyway. Why are you wasting your breath talking to me on a train and not taking it up a notch? What am I a lip reader? There aren't but so many times I'm going to say "what was that" before I start looking like an idiot. (boy it felt good to get that off my chest).

Hey guys this can be theropudic.

Reactions: AFA

People who think theropudic and theraputic are the same word. :rofl:

People who sit there and watch me work, and wait until I'm done to ask if I need help.

Bad/discourteous drivers.

Why is it that whenever I'm doing 75 on the freeway some donkey-raping shit-eater decides to merge into my lane when I'm less than 2 cars' lengths behind and sit there going 60? STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR LANE!!!!! URGH!!!!! Also, if you're in the fast lane, and someone is going faster than you, LET THEM PASS! It's a courtesy thing. I usually go 10 miles over the speed limit, which puts me at 75, but if there is someone that is catching up to me, I pull over and let them by. There's no sense in blocking the road for someone who is in a greater hurry than you are. Please don't force me to tailgate the shit out of you.

Has it happened to anyone else that your exit is coming up, so you turn on your blinker to start merging over, just to have the fucking social parasite in the lane next to yours speed up so you can't merge in front of him? What does he have to gain by not letting you merge? Absofuckinglutely NOTHING! He's just doing it to show you that he decides when you merge and when you don't merge. He was probably bullied as a kid and feels the need to release his anger by bullying someone back, even if that means not letting someone get off at their exit. Fucking mutant...

While I'm on the topic of pet peeves, HANG UP THE FUCKING PHONE!!!!!!!! There are few things that piss me off quite as much as the sight of some shit-eating vermin that just got out of school and decided to cruise around town with a phone stuck to her skull to spread high school gossip among her friends. There have been scientific studies that prove that talking on the phone while driving slows down reaction times, makes people unwittingly drive slower, and greatly decreases concentration. If you absolutely, positively must use the phone, please use a hands-free device. It's not a complete solution, but it's better than only using one hand to steer, honk the horn, flip off other drivers, and signal a lane change.

Speaking of which, when you're driving, DRIVE! A car is a vehicle, not a dressing room, not a dining room, not a library, not a bathroom, and it most definitely is NOT a telephone booth. One of my favorite pet peeves is driving next to some fucking maggot who thinks a car is a perfectly acceptable place to button his shirt, tie his tie, shave, have a bowl of cereal, brush his teeth, and read the morning newspaper before arriving at his job. I don't give a rat's ass about you, but you're putting others at risk. If you really feel the need to do something that might get you hurt, please do so by jumping off a bridge or trying to stop a train with your shoulder. And don't give me some bullshit about what a great multi-tasker you are. A car is not a place to multi-task.

That's it, for now. You'll see me post on this thread later.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Not respecting my personal boundaries. I absolutely hate people that have to damned near sit on my lap on the bus or train, or crowd as close as they can in the grocery store when all they have to do is say, "excuse me" or whatnot. Also, the dreaded "kiss of death." I despise the 3 kisses thing when greeting people.

Being breathed on.

Little kids running wild in stores like wild animals and the parents thinking it's the cutest thing on earth. Also dog owners who do the same, and let their dogs run up on strangers. I've had more than one pissed person yell at me when I slammed my foot in their dog's face.

And last, but certaintly not least: 1337 speak! ugh.