• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Prescription drug commercials, especially those for erectile dysfunction and prostate enlargement :crash: :ban:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Prescription drug commercials, especially those for erectile dysfunction and prostate enlargement :crash: :ban:

My favorite is the one commercial for some anti-depressant which says that one of the side effects is...

"May INCREASE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS in teens..."

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
When there are entirely too many worthy nominees (and potential nominees) for SOTW :mad:

It's gonna be BRUTAL this week! :crash:

;)

The fact that every other Thursday the water decides to run cold when I'm in the middle of my shower.

That sucks...and NOT in a good way. :mad:

When one person replies to a thread and I get 4 e-mails telling me so.

Facetious

Moderated
When people don't put a space between their periods and the next sentence.Like this <------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx^

Lottery draws.

You're waiting for the numbers and the announcer says something like, "the number 12 has come out 29 times lately, the last time was last week and the first time was 47 weeks ago". Christ, just get on with it!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
^^Puma Swede? ;)

My todays Annoyance:
I want to download a song on iTunes and it says "Nur mit Album" (With Album Only) :mad:
:ak47::crash: Fu** You!! I dont want to buy the complete Album!!! Only this one song!

Walking the dog and getting stopped by hookers (when I have no cash, lol)

In the "game who would you fuck" thread, the same names appearing over and over again.

When someone posts a "NEW" or "NAKED" gallery of one of my babes, I click on it and the only thing I see is
a) nothing
or
b) old stuff