• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Mid-day television that consists of nothing but bad talk shows and hours upon hours of court room shows.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Supermarket annoyances:

1) payback-cards... Get on with it!!! {it takes Granny McGonigle an hour to find it in her purse}

2) littered trolleys ...

Why do I always have to remove moldy salad leaves from any trolley? Alternately I find left-over plastics or used condoms {alright --- these are left-over plastics, too.....}

Facetious

Moderated
10 minute edit time when most are used to 1/2 hour.

IMO - The board will look cleaner grammatically if 1/2 hour - IMO

We've gotten so used to 1/2 hr. edit, many of us just send it briefly unconscious that we're here then it's a mad rush to clean up the writ :mad: mostly unsuccessfully.

Final product - Untidy board and a disgusted / embarrassed poster who meant better.

"I" use preview but the 1/2 hr edit time is all too deeply ground into my brain . . . It's always a split second after I "commit" - SEND MESSAGE

Damnaaaaaaaaaaaaaait ! :o

dick van cock

Closed Account
Posts that simply voice a verbal nod like "great post", "I agree", "right", etc....

For heaven's sake! Rep the posts you like! That is fricking enough!!!

It's annoying to me when people don't get my humor. It ends up making both people feel awkward.:dunno:

dick van cock

Closed Account
I let Tunsty speak for me:

Tunsty said:
[...]in those days, Rep was cherished and had to be earned through toil and sweat and tears (eyes misting over)..
It was given for good honest contributions...not like the devil-may-care,here's some rep 'cos it's a tuesday,scratch my back and I'll scratch your balls,hello sailor come here often?,what is rep anyway?,those little green gems go so well with my wallpaper,won't you have another cup-of-tea vicar,oh here have rep 'cos I don't want it......
sort of thing that goes on these days.

When I try to rent a movie at Blockbusters and the clerk says "are you sure, this movie sucks!" and in my mind I reply "OF COURSE I'M FUCKING SURE, YOU TILL JOCKEY!!".

If a movie/game sucks I'd like to watch it and discover its suckiness for myself. Sometimes I appreciate bad movies.

ChefChiTown

I hate when I take a poop, clean up, get up to wash my hands and then 10 seconds later I have to poop again.

ChefChiTown

I hate it when friends tell me bold faced lies, just to make themselves look more "important" or "better than me" in some sort of way. For example...I hate it when someone completely exaggerates "how much" they work during the week.

I have a friend who claims to work 60 hour weeks at the clothing store she is employed at, but she has 3 days off every week. If she only has 4 days to get in 60 hours, then she would have to work 15 hour days, which she never does. Paying attention to her work schedule, she works anywhere between 35-40 hours a week. Where in the hell do these extra 20 hours magically appear from?

She counts her "work hours" from the time she wakes up until the time she gets home. NO!!! It doesn't work that way!!!

I hate people that are two face.When in front of you they are your friend but when lot around they talk shit. I work with someone like that. And I know that person don't give shit about me. They just act like it. I can have that person say how great it is to have me as a friend and then I hear that person call me a bitch.Well I like this person out side of work but i work I hate the ass..