• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

People insinuating that I use animal bones for anally pleasuring myself! :mad: j/k

My game console is about to drop dead, but luckily Microsoft don't make it anymore, so I'll have a buy a more expensive version and end up with an extra HDD and extra controllers.

I dislike that stupid sticky plastic tape they put on the top and bottom of the DVD cases when you buy them. Is that really going to stop somebody from stealing it when it's already bought in an enclosed box?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I dislike that stupid sticky plastic tape they put on the top and bottom of the DVD cases when you buy them. Is that really going to stop somebody from stealing it when it's already bought in an enclosed box?

I couldn't agree more.

I also hate those stupid Sunday Night Football commercials that start with "Remember that time when..."

Having to poop at the mall and you can't find the bathroom. That sucks........

slowhand

Closed Account
people that sit out your house with there car stereo basting

Like no one lives here. :rolleyes:

^and people that sit outside your house in their car 'stealing' your wireless usage. {Use WPA for your wireless security and not WEP :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
When some asshole uses two of his Ford pick up trucks as billboards - "Cheap Hauling" ph #######
(painted on the extended bed sides)
Said Arse Ho moves them up and down the BLVD in strategic busy locations such that motorists can't miss seeing them.

Thankfully, somebody already slashed the tires on one of em last night :1orglaugh

Now don't get any ideas now !

I only had a crowbar treatment in mind ! ;)

I'm delighted to see that somebody finally took action ~

When some asshole uses two of his Ford pick up trucks as billboards - "Cheap Hauling" ph #######
(painted on the extended bed sides)
Said Arse Ho moves them up and down the BLVD in strategic busy locations such that motorists can't miss seeing them.

Thankfully, somebody already slashed the tires on one of em last night :1orglaugh

Now don't get any ideas now !

I only had a crowbar treatment in mind ! ;)

I'm delighted to see that somebody finally took action ~

At some places around here people park the backs of semis with painted on lettering as a makeshift billboard on their property.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Those self-centered girls who know they're attractive but act like they're ugly, just so you'll compliment them.