• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

CCT, I'll give you 5 20s, if it'll make you happy.

My latest annoyance--being chased with skinned lamb heads.

The almost constant re-releases of films like Evil Dead / Dawn of the Dead / Night of the Living Dead / Hellraiser etc. I wish they'd be left alone, we've all seen them over the decades.

There is a small store by where I live that sells assorted things like candy, sewing material and other random things. Unlike most places it's completely carpeted and for some reason it's very easy to build up a tremendous amount of static electricity in that place. In the winter years ago I can remember having the worst static discharge shocks of my life when I reached for something on a metallic shelf and had a spark arc out a little over half a cm before I even touched it. The shocks were kind of painful. :1orglaugh

I've got one going right now, and that's being *sick* Damn it I hate that! Middle of the night and I can't fall asleep because of it, either.

H

Paraniod

Banned
Buying a dvd only to wait two months and a 'special edition' comes out, the weather, England, people who label themselves as emo(kill them all, its not music its crap), idiots, fame hungry isiots who will do anything to be famous, people drilling at 1am, other people, everyone else, basically everthing.

And now... George Lucas is talking about doing the "Star Wars" 3D edition (which I think is for theatres). When will it end????

H

teammates who think they know everything there is to know and always have something to say to me about something :cussing:
just play and shut the fuck up :thumbsup:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The Ohio State Buckeyes annoy the shit out of me.

^:1orglaugh

i would have to say my local AFL teams annoy me with their loud mouthed and bogan supporters, very feral.

When DVD box sets are released in those DVD book formats which you know will break eventually and there's no Chance of fixing them.

Similarly, ads that have a fake windows toolbar, making it look like you can close them. But instead the toolbar is just part of the ad. It's been awhile since one has fooled me, but I hate them just the same.