• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

Reality TV with sub Z list celebrities.

Facetious

Moderated
The idea that a given product is advertised with "all natural ingredients", it has to be good for you ! :rolleyes:

Hell, I'll take a shot of that rison before I go to work today :dunno:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
When my family members forget that I'm 26 years old and think it's cool to buy me TRANSFORMERS for Christmas. (Although, they are pretty sweet :dunno:)

People who use text shorthand when they aren't texting (although this is BANNED in Freeones!)
And those who use i instead of I when meaning themselves.Or rather they are demeaning themselves.Don't they consider they are worthy of a capital letter?

The idea that a given product is advertised with "all natural ingredients", it has to be good for you ! :rolleyes:

Hell, I'll take a shot of that rison before I go to work today :dunno:

True. I once saw a breakfast cereal described as "natural"
Just what natural process harvests all the ingredients, prepares them, cooks them, mixes them and then puts them in neat packages on the store shelf?

And for those natural=good for you believers, here are some natural things.Botulism toxin, ricin, pneumonia virus and death cap mushrooms.

The people that are in the supermarket and walk down the middle of the aisle who then stop the cart there while they look at something on the side effectively blocking the whole aisle. They should just push the cart to one side or the other leaving a lane to get through so you don't have to ask them to move it for you.

People who make a big deal about the comments on the board. If someone says something you don't like or makes a negative comment towards you.....CALM DOWN!!! You don't know these people personally and this just a message board. The people hear are not your next door neighbors or your family members. Take things with a grain of salt. It's not a big deal.

Chris Tarrent.
Ant & Dec
Eamonn Holmes.
Constant updates on Britney's off-the-rails-breakdown (although it is kinda funny to watch).

Facetious

Moderated
True. I once saw a breakfast cereal described as "natural"
Just what natural process harvests all the ingredients, prepares them, cooks them, mixes them and then puts them in neat packages on the store shelf?

And for those natural=good for you believers, here are some natural things.Botulism toxin, ricin, pneumonia virus and death cap mushrooms.

Annoyances - Not a word I use everyday but now I do recall the 'ol Castor Bean toxin as R I C I N :o

√ Anthrax ^ to your list ~

√ Those minute sized Nothern Aussie - (Great Barrier Reef ), Box Jelly Fishes ! Sting ! Your dead, DEAD !

People who watch you do something, then wait until you're done before they tell you it's wrong.

I'm annoyed with Hollywood greed. The "Entertainment Guilds" give unions a bad name. It amazes me that the most important aspect that goes into a Hollywood media production is the WRITING and it is the first thing that is shitted upon and the last thing that is considered.

I'm annoyed with Corporations that give CEOs Golden Parachutes to leave the company that they fucked up. This kind of Poor Performance Bonus is simply absurd. Imagine if the Yankees had to give Alex Rodriguez a Golden Parachute because they wanted him to exit the team??

I'm annoyed that Sports has evolved into the THIRD CELEBRITY and that competition, excitement and entertainment are being tossed aside for the chase of money.

I'm annoyed that Companies feel fit to "buy naming rights" to sports structures that are normally funded with public money. What happened to civic pride and identity?

Facetious

Moderated
That we must pay for postage on every supplied billing convenience envelope ? ! :mad:

Remember - once upon a time -

Those . . . sort of, bar coded envelops that said "No Postage Necessary", back when ?

I do. :(

Facetious

Moderated
The people that are in the supermarket and walk down the middle of the aisle who then stop the cart there while they look at something on the side effectively blocking the whole aisle. They should just push the cart to one side or the other leaving a lane to get through so you don't have to ask them to move it for you.
It make you wonder if they actually drove their vehicle there in the first place ! being so oblivious and all !

or . . . maybe it's just their turn to be all others' pain in the arse ? ;)

Ya Think ? ~~~