• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I hate poorly made coleslaw

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Then the ultimate edition, fucking cunts

Too true. I didnt pay a FUCKING DIME to the Lord of the Rings series after 'Fellowship' because of that extended edition bullshit. I buy it now.. the special edition comes out later.. what the fucking fuck?!

Out of all the movies that I'd actually pay cash to own.. that was one of them. Then.. they do that wait-and-bait bullshit. I downloaded the extended editions off the 'bay and said FUCK peter jackson/new line.

Facetious

Moderated
When you opt out and sign up for the DO NOT CALL list, the peddlers are still calling me at dinnertime :mad:

Stop buggin' me ! I don't want your junk ! :rolleyes:

ChefChiTown

What'd she do, say "happy birthday" in every language ever known to mankind?

No, she said "HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!!", followed by every single little detail about her week. For God's sake, she talked about how my aunt got a new cat for like 20 minutes.

She didn't SING Happy Birthday? :(

Next time, let your answering machine/voice mail catch the call.

ChefChiTown

1) People who call me while they're at a concert, just so I can "LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!!!"
2) People who, somehow, accidently call my number while their cell phone is in their pocket...leaving me a 5 minute message which is nothing but random chatter in the background

mine is the fact im not a morning person when i want to be a morning person cos i hate gettin up in the afternoon when everyone else has been awake for hours lol i just wish i could get to sleep easier cos id be in bed by 8pm -10pm every night an should get up in the morning:D

stoopid sleep

plucap

Banned
Hmm.. well I tend to not get too fussy about things I can't affect. I've learned to ignore what annoys me.

But I can't suppress my hate towards stupidity. People who act weaker than they are instead of doing something about it. A global example would be the obese people who blame it on junk food, and criminals who blame it on society, video gaming or Jean-Claude Van Damme.

The list is long, but overall I just despise the lack of common sense and moral responsibility in today's society.