• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

variety is def good i would say...Mr E's site is def top notch quality, but for someone like me who joined the site for only specific model (Jenna) it may not be worth it. Even tho there are some really hot girls on this site, i decided to cancel my subscription bc to me its not worth paying money every month with a few updates here and there. AV is a multimodel site and the idea behind it is to showcase a lot of different girls.....which Mr. E has done a great job with. I will prob be back on board as soon as some new Jenna updates surface.

no one in this thread is requesting more Lily updates, yet there has been several in the past 2 weeks :mad: . *sigh*....More Donna, Sherra, Amanda, and Ashley please!

no one in this thread is requesting more Lily updates, yet there has been several in the past 2 weeks :mad: . *sigh*....More Donna, Sherra, Amanda, and Ashley please!

I guess it's a matter of opinion. I happen to like Lily myself, but some guys would rather see a girl like Melaine Elyza. I myself don't care for girls whose the majority of their body is covered with tattos, but each to his own. I'm sure there are alot of girls we would like to see more of. For me, more Jenna B, Justene Jaro, Kira or Italia would be most excellent.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Just uploaded a quite a bit of ashley, Donna and Sherra very recently....