• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Lena is in about 20 different websites. I guess she is ok. I am looking for models that are hard to find.

I post girls that no one has seen and people complain that they don't get naked. I post girls who DO get naked and people complain they are already on a bunch of sites. Cant please everyone....

I post girls that no one has seen and people complain that they don't get naked. I post girls who DO get naked and people complain they are already on a bunch of sites. Cant please everyone....

My suggestion, not complaint, would be to post a different vixen every day rather than 2 weeks of basically 2 different girls. Like recently its been lily/Lena updates but I don't have a taste for either girl so its been a bad 2 weeks for me. But if there were 4-5 different vixen posts a week then every one should be satisfied with 2-3 of those updates. You can't please every one but maybe that's a way to offer more variety. You do a great job E!! Just a suggestion from a loyal subscriber.

My suggestion, not complaint, would be to post a different vixen every day rather than 2 weeks of basically 2 different girls. Like recently its been lily/Lena updates but I don't have a taste for either girl so its been a bad 2 weeks for me. But if there were 4-5 different vixen posts a week then every one should be satisfied with 2-3 of those updates. You can't please every one but maybe that's a way to offer more variety. You do a great job E!! Just a suggestion from a loyal subscriber.

I agree with landonmc. I am not a big fan of either of the girls, but all in all Mr E is doing a great job. It is by far the best site on the web for hot women. Keep up the good work Mr E. I am sorry for complaining.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks for the suggestion. There have been more girls than Lily and Lena in the last 2 weeks though. There have also been Sherra and Italia updates. Go back 2 weeks before that and there was Sherra, Italia, Donna, Candace and Ashley. So there has been a mix of girls, like 4-5 in a 2 week span. People wanted to see more Donna, Candance and Ashley so I made that happen. Of course we are going to add more content for the newest girl cause no one has seen her yet. Not sure about a different one every day but will keep up with variety, thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion. There have been more girls than Lily and Lena in the last 2 weeks though. There have also been Sherra and Italia updates. Go back 2 weeks before that and there was Sherra, Italia, Donna, Candace and Ashley. So there has been a mix of girls, like 4-5 in a 2 week span. People wanted to see more Donna, Candance and Ashley so I made that happen. Of course we are going to add more content for the newest girl cause no one has seen her yet. Not sure about a different one every day but will keep up with variety, thanks!

I think the obvious answers is to include 1 Candace update every week ;) Who would complain? If not there's always Candace zip sets ($20-X pics and 1 video) I know I would buy them as well as hopefully other fans. I'm sure this site has a huge fan base of certain girls. So its definitely hard to update the vixens we like as well as upload new vixens content. ZIP SETS + MEMBERSHIP = $$$ lol