• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

is she still modelling?

I don't think so.. I have seen a few pics with the A.V. logo but I don't know if she is going to be on the A.V. site.. I would join her personal site but it's closed.. Of all the recent new A.V. models, Elle Navarro would blow them away. I'm sure she'll be on SOON LOL jk

Last edited:

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, Elle is still modeling. I am supposed to be working with her again soon.

Maybe I am spelling her name wrong when I do a search on this thread, maybe I am just blowing right past her, or she used a different name for your site, but do you have sets of Krystle Lina that you are going to post or have posted? On Krystle's personal site, the very first picture that pops up in her modeling portfolio is a picture that has a "Alluring Vixens" copyright in the bottom right hand corner.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Maybe I am spelling her name wrong when I do a search on this thread, maybe I am just blowing right past her, or she used a different name for your site, but do you have sets of Krystle Lina that you are going to post or have posted? On Krystle's personal site, the very first picture that pops up in her modeling portfolio is a picture that has a "Alluring Vixens" copyright in the bottom right hand corner.

Yes, I have shot Krystle. I have shot hundred of girls. Most will be on the website. As for everyone asking when a certain model will be on the site, I have no idea. We are introducing 2 new models a month that I choose at random. So keep an eye on the website. Thanks