• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Sorry to hear that. If you go back the last 6 weeks and look, nearly HALF of the updates were of Donna, Ashley or Candace. Many of them coming in the same week as they were most requested for updates. To the people expecting updates from these girls every single week, sorry, not going to happen. This is a multi model site with 49 models now and more coming every other week. I can only do so much. I am sure there are plenty of other guys sick of Donna or Candace or Ashley and they want to see more of some other girl. Just the way it goes...

You could make your potential customers more interactive with a paid standing vote for a girl visible for everyone to see on your site. That way when everyone calls for Donna, Donna, Donna, they can say it with $5 to get to say, 100 votes. It feels like a bit of a lottery whether the girl you want come outs and the chances will get worse with more girls as not everyone likes everything.

I do like the girls on your site and the way you've done things on AV Mr. E, I'm sorry if I seemed rude of ungrateful before. I'm eager to give you my money when you have what I want, and I'd be happy to pay for the courtesy of waiting in a very important Alluring Vivixen paid queue.