• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

I happen to like the lily updates,good job Mr E.I've been a member for a few of months now and originally I signed up for justene,barbie,joselyn and Jeri Lee and I have only been dissapointed that there isn't any Jeri Lee vids.You have any plans on bringing her back for maybe a videoshoot? and will you be shooting any models like melyssa grace or nikki rockstar? thanks

just cancelled my membership...nothing of interest in the past 2 weeks. i appreciate the updates, but getting the updates so late in the day is a little frustrating. i'm sure i'll be back, but not this time around. can't wait to see more donna on the site as well as the other girls that have been requested.

geez you guys want your favorite AV models updated every week? be patient.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
just cancelled my membership...nothing of interest in the past 2 weeks. i appreciate the updates, but getting the updates so late in the day is a little frustrating. i'm sure i'll be back, but not this time around. can't wait to see more donna on the site as well as the other girls that have been requested.

Sorry to hear that. If you go back the last 6 weeks and look, nearly HALF of the updates were of Donna, Ashley or Candace. Many of them coming in the same week as they were most requested for updates. To the people expecting updates from these girls every single week, sorry, not going to happen. This is a multi model site with 49 models now and more coming every other week. I can only do so much. I am sure there are plenty of other guys sick of Donna or Candace or Ashley and they want to see more of some other girl. Just the way it goes...

my membership is still good through next month. i totally understand Mr. E. Alluring Vixens is favorite site so I know I'll be back...Keep up the great work! Does Donna plan on having her own site?

I'd like to make a member suggestion, to please both sides of the argument why not just alternate updates between earlier model updates and newer girls? I'm a big fan of seeing new updates of Donna, Candace, Lauren, Ashley, etc. but I don't mind seeing the newer girls too (especially Brianne, Lauren V, and Kasey). Hope that would be a possibility b/c I like seeing a different model every update

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
For those of you who live out here in the LA/OC area, I will be doing a live photoshoot at Sevilla in Long Beach March 10th. Many of the models from the Vixens website will be there signing photos and it will be hosted by Playboy's Miss Feb 2009 Jessica Burciaga. Going to be a great time, message me if you want more info!

Sorry to hear that. If you go back the last 6 weeks and look, nearly HALF of the updates were of Donna, Ashley or Candace. Many of them coming in the same week as they were most requested for updates. To the people expecting updates from these girls every single week, sorry, not going to happen. This is a multi model site with 49 models now and more coming every other week. I can only do so much. I am sure there are plenty of other guys sick of Donna or Candace or Ashley and they want to see more of some other girl. Just the way it goes...

You take that back! How could anyone get sick of seeing Candace?:D To those who didn't like the Lily updates, you should have seen her cam shows on NPModels.com. WOW! Unfortunately she isn't there anymore, but is on FreeOnes Cams www.freeonescams.com/cam/LilyFiguera/.

For those of you who live out here in the LA/OC area, I will be doing a live photoshoot at Sevilla in Long Beach March 10th. Many of the models from the Vixens website will be there signing photos and it will be hosted by Playboy's Miss Feb 2009 Jessica Burciaga. Going to be a great time, message me if you want more info!

Are you going to broadcast live via Cam, like you did with some of the shoots when the site launched?

This girl I came across, I think she's right up the Vixens alley, tattooed, pierced, etc. AND shes hott as hell!!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1212932

hey Mr. E,

when r we gonna have updates on Joselyn??? and Francheska??

man these two are smoking hot. any news?? i know that it is soon!!! but is it gonna be this month or shall i wait a little longer???

pls Mr E, we need more of these two plzzzzz