• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

This whole thing makes you kinda wish that a few of the people on here were still around so you could hear them justify all that is happening this week.

I've had that feeling a lot over the last couple of years, especially given what we had to put up with from them after 2016. One of them, who liked to pretend he was a big shot, still owes me 100k.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've had that feeling a lot over the last couple of years, especially given what we had to put up with from them after 2016. One of them, who liked to pretend he was a big shot, still owes me 100k.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum's accounts were un-banned after the switch to the new site, they probably just don't know it.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I heard this morning that two suspicious vans that were parked on the street in Philadelphia were searched. Each had long guns and rifles in them. Investigators are saying that Trump supporters wanted to storm one of the convention centers where votes are being tabulated. Apparently, Donald Trump had summoned them. And his supporters took it to the next step.

The FBI is now involved but I didn't hear if anyone was arrested. Can anybody confirm this? But if that is true, then the President and his cronies, Rudy Giuliani et al should be held accountable.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are coming out. That's all we need is to have a shootout in a vote counting place.
This? https://thehill.com/policy/national...-armed-men-allegedly-heading-to-vote-counting

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I just don't believe it. This QAnon group is dangerous. I saw their wikipedia entry. Freaking crazy. Stay away from them!

If you complain about the enforcement of the board rules again, I'll ban you. You're only allowed to post on here because you've behaved pretty well on this new account and I enjoyed you attempting to change your posting style when you started this one as a Foolproof Ruse to have us believe you weren't Mr. Porpoise Cock.

However, you continue your whining and you'll be off and no such leeway will be given to all the other accounts you start up. I've warned you before

Also, not that it's any of your business but Johan was warned for his post even though you didn't report it. Now shut up and get back on the topic at hand.
Suck my dick, you ignorant, hypocritical lying fucktard. And fuck your queen too, ya fucking limey douche.

MOD EDIT - User was banned for this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox news has told presenters NOT to call Biden "president elect" even when it becomes official, in case anyone was wondering who the whiny, crybaby snowflakes are.

facebook_1604648230916_6730382493525476688.jpg

facebook_1604648141282_6730382117574693521.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Stick a fork in it ... Joe Biden just went ahead in Pennsylvania and he seems to be keeping his never relinquishing leads in Georgia, Arizona and Nevada ...

Pennsylvania.JPG

Last edited:

gmase

Someone needs to post warning signs in the 'safe spaces'. There will be plenty of armed people needing to hang out there.

In other news:
QuackAnon GA Rep-elect MTG in response to Dan Crenshaw (R TX-2) saying "[Trump losing] was never an impossible outcome and we must accept the final results when it is over"

The time to STAND UP for @realDonaldTrump is RIGHT NOW!​
Republicans can’t back down.​
This loser mindset is how the Democrats win.
President Trump has fought for us, we have to fight for him.​
We won’t forget. Trust me.​

Someone needs to clue her in before reaching DC that it is not the mindset, but the votes. She got more than her opponent and she won. Trump did not. You can't just declare victory.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Right now, Hawaii is five hours behind New York. Here is it 6:54 pm, in Honolulu it is 1:54 pm
Right now, Alaska is four hours behind New York. Here is it 6:54 pm, in Anchorage it is 2:54 pm

Yet Hawaii has 99% of the vote counted. Alaska has only 56% in. What gives?

gmase

Right now, Hawaii is five hours behind New York. Here is it 6:54 pm, in Honolulu it is 1:54 pm
Right now, Alaska is four hours behind New York. Here is it 6:54 pm, in Anchorage it is 2:54 pm

Yet Hawaii has 99% of the vote counted. Alaska has only 56% in. What gives?
Alaska: Too distracted by South Dakota now having the hottest governor.

Per 538:
"Alaska also will count absentee ballots received through late next week. And because so many absentee ballots have not yet been counted, only about 56 percent of the state’s total vote has been tabulated. Among the votes counted so far, Trump leads by roughly 30 percentage points ... That said, the absentee ballots are likely to be Democratic-leaning, so Alaska’s winners may not be officially declared for a while."

gmase

Post #805 escalated quickly. 😲
Classic 🐬

I had some extra time this afternoon and went back to the 2016 election thread (on election day and the aftermath). You and @Luxman were classy - staying the course and NOT getting banned.

(y)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Classic 🐬

I had some extra time this afternoon and went back to the 2016 election thread (on election day and the aftermath). You and @Luxman were classy - staying the course and NOT getting banned.

(y)

Luxman is a class act, he's always maintained his composure better than I ever have. @Johan had a post back on that thread that summed it up well; even when conservatives are winning they're still hateful. I can't remember if it was before or after the election in 2016 that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum let their hate for me blossom into full on erections, but those fellers went off the deep end, I tell you what.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Luxman is a class act, he's always maintained his composure better than I ever have. @Johan had a post back on that thread that summed it up well; even when conservatives are winning they're still hateful. I can't remember if it was before or after the election in 2016 that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum let their hate for me blossom into full on erections, but those fellers went off the deep end, I tell you what.
Count the day lost that you don't piss someone off about something.

Always blame for everyone else. Chinese ban by tRUMP placed weeks AFTER 41 other countries had already done it and even then it only banned tourists. Over 41k people entered the US from China AFTER the ban. Research shows the virus came to NY from Europe which he didn't stop for weeks after he knew it because blaming china was better optics for him than europe.
Not to mention he knew it was deadly back in early february and continued to lie and play it down and hold rallies until mid march. that would bother me more if I had lost someone.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
"If your position is that they have to stop counting the ballots in the states where you’re ahead or it’s “fraud,” and they have to keep counting the ballots in the states where you’re behind or it’s “fraud,” you have to consider… maybe it’s *you* who’s the fraud."
Eleven hours ago, CBS News, now has Joe Biden up by 28,833 votes in Pennsylvania. And his lead seems to grow more and more as the hours go by. So regardless of what the President says or thinks. What his son Eric says or thinks. What Rudy Giuliani says or thinks, or what the Trump campaign says or thinks ...

If as the experts say, if that end count is over fifty thousand plus, should the President try to take his Pennsylvania challenge to the Federal Courts, then they might not want to hear it.

Remember they aren't challenging the end results (which would then potentially cause the Supreme Court to hear it) but counting procedure. And with both Democratic and Republican Party representatives present and certifying the count. (but not his campaign being allowed to observe) - His challenge at least in Pennsylvania would be moot.

The Supreme Court won't want to hear it since there are so many states are involved. (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia)

Joe Biden wins this election.

I'm thinking Biden ends with 306 (the 253 he has now plus Pennsylvania 20, Georgia 16, Arizona 11 and Nevada 6). And Trump ends with 232 (the 214 he has now plus North Carolina 15 and Alaska 3)

And Rudy - he can go scratch. They even hate him in Yankee Stadium when he shows up for a ballgame. Yankee fans give him the "Bronx Cheer" (boos) regularly and routinely.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
And another thing - he claims widespread voter and election fraud. That's a bogus claim. Without Russian interference in Wisconsin, in Ohio, and in Michigan, during the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton wins it. The whole shooting match. That's fraud too. He just doesn't like the shoe being on the other foot.

Goodbye Mr. Trump.

Last edited:

gmase

If the current results hold, Trump will lose by 74. :LOL:

It will be the same margin Trump won by in 2016. What did he call it:
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306,"
Joe Biden wins this election.

I'm thinking he ends with 306 (the 253 he has now plus Pennsylvania 20, Georgia 16, Arizona 11 and Nevada 6). And Trump ends with 232 (the 214 he has now plus North Carolina 15 and Alaska 3)
I completely agree with you.

Now that the election is over and Trump lost, we can finally call COVID over and re-open everything: https://time.com/5838104/eric-trump-coronavirus-disappear/

image-1.png

Can you imagine being in Georgia for the next two months? After dealing with a Presidential race and two Senate races, you were looking forward to them being over. But, wait. There are two more months of two Senate races.