• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I heard this morning that two suspicious vans that were parked on the street in Philadelphia were searched. Each had long guns and rifles in them. Investigators are saying that Trump supporters wanted to storm one of the convention centers where votes are being tabulated. Apparently, Donald Trump had summoned them. And his supporters took it to the next step.

According to The Guardian:

Trump causing unrest.JPG

The FBI is now involved but I didn't hear if anyone was arrested. Can anybody confirm this? But if that is true, then the President and his cronies, Rudy Giuliani et al should be held accountable.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are coming out. That's all we need is to have a shootout in a vote counting place.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I heard this morning that two suspicious vans that were parked on the street in Philadelphia were searched. Each had long guns and rifles in them. Investigators are saying that Trump supporters wanted to storm one of the convention centers where votes are being tabulated. Apparently, Donald Trump had summoned them. And his supporters took it to the next step.

According to The Guardian:

The FBI is now involved but I didn't hear if anyone was arrested. Can anybody confirm this? But if that is true, then the President and his cronies, Rudy Giuliani et al should be held accountable.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are coming out. That's all we need is to have a shoot out in a voting counting place.
It is always sunny in Trump's America.

download.png days in the post-election era. Trump rages and watches the votes get counted.

538 had a nice post this morning - two pieces from it:
  • What’s more, while Philadelphia is the largest source of net Democratic votes in Pennsylvania, Biden’s improvement in the state relative to 2016 is actually driven by other jurisdictions.
  • With nearly 122,000 votes as of 7 a.m. Friday morning, Trump has already won more votes in Philadelphia than he had in 2016.
What we're observing is a timing issue. PA couldn't count votes until election day so this dynamic is in play. OH was the opposite. They counted mail-in ballots early, reported early, Biden had the early lead. Then, Trump's voters showed up on election day.

This whole thing makes you kinda wish that a few of the people on here were still around so you could hear them justify all that is happening this week. I'm more than certain that one of them is lurking and reading all that's being said and is inflamed by it all like a cluster of hemorrhoids. That seems to be going around on that side of the issues.
After his press conference full of lies and baseless accusations of more conspiracy crap, "That is the President of the United States. That is the most powerful person in the world and we see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun. He knows his time is up and he's determined to take everyone down with him, including democracy."
  • Election officials are saying they fear for their lives.
  • The president's son is calling for "total war."
  • The president's former top adviser (Steve Bannon) is calling for the beheading of the FBI chief and Dr Fauci.
  • There is a protest outside the hall where votes are being counted with Trump supporters singing "First date with an AK" referring to vote counters and election officials being shot with an assault rifle.
  • TV personalities are claiming there are no republicans overseeing counting when there is clear video and photos and live streaming of several republican representatives overseeing counting!
  • Trump & his minions claiming that democrats are stealing the election when Arizona has a Republican governor, Nevada has a Republican Sec of State, Georgia has Republican Governor & Sec of State, PA has republican majority legislature
  • When you spend months telling your people not to vote by mail then know that all mail in ballots will be counted after in-person count in most states yet claim that they are "finding ballots out of nowhere"
But yeah, those of us who talk of authoritarianism & fascism, we're the alarmists, right? Got it!

gmase

Run, run, running away:
PA Republican Sen. Pat Toomey:
“I saw the president’s speech last night and it was very hard to watch. The president’s allegations ... are just not substantiated.”

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

gmase

Per usual, great reporting by NPR. Thank you for sharing.

They contemplated the why as well:
For example, "they may have been simpatico with the president's approach to the pandemic," which led people to do things like be less likely to wear masks and impose lockdowns to slow the spread of the coronavirus, Kousser says.

Still, the correlation between high death rates and voting for Trump is worth studying, Kousser says: "[It] shows that the impact of the pandemic on this election was much more complicated than we thought."

It could also be that places that have strong support for the president also are the most likely to experience more deaths for other reasons, such as their populations having higher rates of risk factors such as older age, other health problems or inferior health care, he says.

gmase

If the current results hold, Trump will lose by 74. :LOL:

It will be the same margin Trump won by in 2016. What did he call it:
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306,"

Too bad 🐬 couldn't make it to the finish line. From July 14th:
Trump's going to win, I'll go toe-to-toe with any Freeones member (10+ year, at least 15 posts this year) that wants to bet otherwise.

Stakes: 1 month name change, effective on inauguration, to whatever the victor chooses (admittedly, we'll need the help of a mod, which won't be difficult because everyone's a fucking mod now). I will dub thee something horrible and profane that incorporates your liberal ideology into an overall palette of ignorant pretention. Something like "ChinaVirus69". I don't know yet.

So who's game?
I'd actually give you points (60ish), but there's too much counter-party risk to accept your proposal.

To all our conservbatives friends : Remember, guys, when I used to warn you not to make the same mistake Democrats did in 2016, not to think the election was a done deal before it even happened ? You were laughing at me, teling me there was no ways Trump would lose.
Who's laughing now ?

Seems like Covid-19 also impacts mental health...
You mean like all the "libtards" are doing at the moment? Believing, apparently, that the Associated Press awards the presidency of the United States? Like, they're already moving back to the US? Remarkably still ignorant of the Constitution and its provisions for government. And how it's, like, the law and stuff.

gmase

You mean like all the "libtards" are doing at the moment? Believing, apparently, that the Associated Press awards the presidency of the United States? Like, they're already moving back to the US? Remarkably still ignorant of the Constitution and its provisions for government. And how it's, like, the law and stuff.
AP awards the Presidency? I didn't realize that fact.

News flash: Rush Limbaugh concedes election, says Biden has won

AP awards the Presidency? I didn't realize that fact.

News flash: Rush Limbaugh concedes election, says Biden has won
So now you believe Rush Limbaugh awards the presidency. That's nice. We'll put it on the fridge 😽

gmase

So now you believe Rush Limbaugh awards the presidency. That's nice. We'll put it on the fridge 😽
I know what the rules are, do you?

Neither AP, nor El Rushbo, nor Trump, nor Señor Sarcasmo awards it. Read the rule book.

It will be okay. 2024 is only 4 years away.

Either you're a moron or you make a great impersonation...

If even a hardcore conservative like Rush Limbaugh concedes, that means it's 100% over, that means pretending Biden didn't win the election is as crazy as pretending that the earth is flat.

Either you're a moron or you make a great impersonation...

If even a hardcore conservative like Rush Limbaugh concedes, that means it's 100% over, that means pretending Biden didn't win the election is as crazy as pretending that the earth is flat.
I just enjoy seeing the board rules selectively enforced, predicated off of the political positions of the moderators. It's like watching people get banned after trouncing one of them in what's purportedly an open forum. So many screen names to keep up with, it's a minefield! It's like when the left pretends to respect institutions and process, yet craps all over both. Because they don't like The Man in The Chair.

Reality remains reality. Just let it wash over you, and draw you under 😽

gmase

I just enjoy seeing the board rules selectively enforced, predicated off of the political positions of the moderators. It's like watching people get banned after trouncing one of them in what's purportedly an open forum. So many screen names to keep up with, it's a minefield! It's like when the left pretends to respect institutions and process, yet craps all over both. Because they don't like The Man in The Chair.
You're too funny. What did the right do when Obama was in office? They didn't like the man in the chair and whined for 8 years. Trump ran around questioning where he was born. It's politics and both sides are guilty of doing.

At least Obama did not lose to the worst Presidential candidate in history (using Trump's words for Biden).

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump in 2016, winning by less that 100,000 votes across three states, "It's a landslide!"

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

Reality remains reality. Just let it wash over you, and draw you under 😽

If you complain about the enforcement of the board rules again, I'll ban you. You're only allowed to post on here because you've behaved pretty well on this new account and I enjoyed you attempting to change your posting style when you started this one as a Foolproof Ruse to have us believe you weren't Mr. Porpoise Cock.

However, you continue your whining and you'll be off and no such leeway will be given to all the other accounts you start up. I've warned you before

Also, not that it's any of your business but Johan was warned for his post even though you didn't report it. Now shut up and get back on the topic at hand.