• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Our economic growth since the Great Global Recession suggests that our fiscal and monetary policies have been much more effective than those in Europe.
If you look at broad numbers only, that's true. But if you care to look at people, You Might get a different perspective

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If you look at broad numbers only, that's true. But if you care to look at people, You Might get a different perspective

I'm not sure what you mean. Economic growth leads to higher employment and wages = a better life. Mo better, mo better, mo better.

Whatchu say?! :sing:

IMO, Obama did some of the right things, just not enough of them. Our economic growth since the Great Global Recession suggests that our fiscal and monetary policies have been much more effective than those in Europe.

usa-ea-gdp-profiles-q12015.png

US-vs-EUro.jpg

georges

Staff member
Pete Buttigieg drops out of the presidential race
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/1/21121523/pete-buttigieg-drops-out-2020-presidential-election

Now that Biden's back in the race, the establishment is gonna order other moderate candidates to drop out. The DNC's number 1 priority is to stop Bernie

What other moderate candidates are/were there who were who were polling above single digits?
I'm sorry to see Buttigieg drop out. I think he's got a lot to recommend him. But at the same time realistic enough to know that america as it's currently comprised is not going to vote for an openly gay man to be president.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How bad does someone want to be President that they would allow themselves to be seen like this? In hindsight Tom Steyer backed that thang up right out of the race.

giphy.gif

Amy Klobuchar Drops Out of Presidential Race and Endorses Biden
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/02/politics/pete-buttigieg-endorsement-obama-biden-calls/index.html

Pete Buttigieg endorses Joe Biden
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/02/us/politics/amy-klobuchar-drops-out.html

Elizabeth Warren's Campaign Is Now About Keeping Bernie Sanders From Winning
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2020/03/elizabeth-warren-hurt-bernie-sanders.html

Anyways, Bernie is still gonn win Super-Tuesday and will still be the front-runner on Wednesday. The establishment's last hop to stop Bernie would be a brokered convention in which the DNC would steal the nomination from him, which would destroy the party 'cause then Bernie voters wouldn't ever vote blue, not even for the 2020 general election

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
It wouldnt be the first time the DNC wrapped their foot in detcord, vowed to save everyone from the bad guy, blew their own foot off and realized they might have deep issues and should not interfere. With anything. But then wakes up the next day forgetting the whole thing.

March 3 : the day Trump won re-election

Not a good night for Pocahontas. She even lost her home state.

Elizabeth-Warren-Instagram-Beer-e1546354327328-620x436.jpg

"Ahm gonna get me 12 to 16 beers."

She's not there to win, there's no path for her to win the nomination. The only reason she's still in the race is because she doesn't want Bernie to win either. She's running for Biden

Bloomberg just legitimized twump. People might say that donnie bought the election/nomination, but unless I'm reading this wrong, he spent much, much less than the $500 million+ that bloomberg spent, and he obviously did exponentially better.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

I never really realized how little twump's campaign raised compared to others. Kinda reassuring that money alone doesn't buy you the presidency.

Kinda reassuring that money alone doesn't buy you the presidency.

Kinda worrying that you can know less than nothing, lie your ass off every time you open your mouth, and basically be a career white-collar criminal and still win the presidency.

Kinda worrying that you can know less than nothing, lie your ass off every time you open your mouth, and basically be a career white-collar criminal and still win the presidency.

Yep. Didn't used to be that way. Your had to toe the line pretty strictly on family values, too. Not anymore. Welcome to the modern GOP.

Yep. Didn't used to be that way. Your had to toe the line pretty strictly on family values, too. Not anymore. Welcome to the modern GOP.

I have to admit, it's been pretty enjoyable watching them abandon every principle they ever claimed to have in their desperation to lick trump's asshole. They're not the party of family values, fiscal responsibility, taking care of vets or the working class. They're the party of cheating and lying and giving handouts to the rich while fucking over everybody else.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So now it is down to three candidates on the Democratic side

38033675hv.jpg

We can assume that Biden has the better shot right now, unless something happens in the next weeks, that puts Sanders in a better position.

I am looking forward to discussing the issue of the vice presidential candidate. And I wonder how much the Trump administration will fuck up in the near future, regarding the Corona handling

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So now it is down to three candidates on the Democratic side

38033675hv.jpg

We can assume that Biden has the better shot right now, unless something happens in the next weeks, that puts Sanders in a better position.

I am looking forward to discussing the issue of the vice presidential candidate. And I wonder how much the Trump administration will fuck up in the near future, regarding the Corona handling

Biden has the words "2020 Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Loser" tattooed on his forehead.
You can't see it?
He would be the perfect democrat to be chosen to run against Trump and lose.
If the choose Biden that means they are giving it to Trump for another 4.
If they choose Sanders that MIGHT mean they are going to let Trump off the hook on his 8 year contract. I really hope so, his routine has gotten old.

Hillary Clinton Accidentally Predicts Joe Biden Will Lose to Trump

During his interview with Hillary Clinton, CNN’s Fareed Zakaria asked if she would campaign for Bernie Sanders if he became the Democratic nominee for president.
Clinton has let loose on Sanders, even saying “nobody likes him” at one point, in the past few months, including in a newly-released Hulu documentary.

She told Zakaria she would “support the nominee of the Democratic party.”
“Will you campaign for him?” Zakaria asked.
“I don’t know if he would ask me to campaign for him, Fareed, because I have no idea what he is thinking about for a general election campaign,” Clinton responded.

She didn’t endorse Joe Biden directly but said, “What Joe’s victories on super Tuesday showed is that he is building the kind of coalition that I had basically.”
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hillary...op-aides-and-many-supporters-was-not-helpful/

And, during tha same interview, she also said that the most important issue was defeating Trump.

An establishment democrat campaigning on nothing but "Orange Man Bad". Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we already saw that, we know how it ends...

and the worst part is that nobody in the medias seems to realize this. The're all on board with Biden, just like they were all on board with Hillary :facepalm: