• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
kinison2.gif

Thanks for your response, at least someone finally answered my queery.
I don't think any of that is true but thats cool. I really appreciate the response, makes me feel relevant.

As far as where did I get that from?
Well I didn't get it from any thing I read or listened to. I used my ears eyes and brain.

1st Johan the elections are fake. But lets pretend they are real.
Sanders could easliy beat Trump without the media promoting him.
With the media (I mean the whole media, not just the Fake News (patent pending) Sanders would annihilate Trump.
Believe me sir, most people who actually went out and voted Trump in 2016 don't care anymore. They realize its all a big phony show.

Like I said if all these people really wanted to get rid of Trump they would promote Sanders, hell they would promote anybody, and Trump would be yesterdays papers..........literally.

This isnt happening because its not part of the plan. Trump will be PREZ until 2024, its already been decided by those who select presidents. This is why they aren't promoting anybody. Its basically 2012 all over again.
I mean it really doesnt matter. Same shit is gonna happen whether its Trump or not.

So get ready for 4 more years of The Crazy Donald Show. Such high ratings! So much money being made!
Again I can't emphasize this enough: If they really wanted him gone he would be gone.
The fact that this is not happening should be proof enough to prove that its all a bunch of bullshit.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Iowa Caucus for the Dems: What’s App with that? Who won?

The way it goes (No, that word is wrong, nothing goes on there), we'll know next year, I guess.

I can't believe they bungled their first step into the race like THAT

I can't believe they bungled their first step into the race like THAT
When it comes to politics you can always count on the Dems to bungle it.

Anyway, can someone explain me how is it possible that, in one of the most technologically advanced country in the world, you still have caucuses ? For fuck sake even the Vatican has a more simple way to choose a new pope...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It seems like the Democrats are getting behind Bootyjudge as he opened up bigger than a quarter of the caucus support now waiting for the climax to see if he gets thrusted into the lead.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
When it comes to politics you can always count on the Dems to bungle it.

Anyway, can someone explain me how is it possible that, in one of the most technologically advanced country in the world, you still have caucuses ? For fuck sake even the Vatican has a more simple way to choose a new pope...

Even those "Voting Machines" are Cro-Magnon computers so easily hackable and defunct, I pity this country.

Yeah, the complete voting process is fucked up, always has been, and as long as there is no majority in House and Senate to change things for the better, it will be that way forever.

And especially the Republicans are doing their best to KEEP voters from voting, to lock things in the status quo.

I hope Buttigieg keeps his momentum up and gets the nomination. I reckon he could kick trump's ass thoroughly, not to mention he's a good candidate who seems to have a solid plan for pretty much everything. Remember when the USA had presidents who knew what was going on?

I hope Buttigieg keeps his momentum up and gets the nomination. I reckon he could kick trump's ass thoroughly, not to mention he's a good candidate who seems to have a solid plan for pretty much everything. Remember when the USA had presidents who knew what was going on?

Sadly all that good stuff doesn't matter.
The fact he's gay means the right will crucify him, and successfully so, in what we can so clearly see is a shockingly regressive, bigoted nation.

The fact he's gay means the right will crucify him, and successfully so, in what we can so clearly see is a shockingly regressive, bigoted nation.

Maybe, or he could be just good enough to motivate the dems to get out and fucking vote and it won't matter.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Do you think the religious Democrat Blacks in the South will be any more likely to vote for a homo or are they a bunch of bigots too?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Some of the best bits about the mess in the Iowa mishap begins with the name of the company that provided the app

"Shadow Inc" - ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Have the Dems learned NOTHING from past elections? Have they learned nothing from the Trump campaigns? You just don't pick companies or people with bad names. That was the first big mistake.

And then, when the app was ready to use, the company had offers from Homeland Security, to check the app for cybersecurity, and to do some test runs, the second key thing you ALWAYS do before such a key election. But they chose NOT to.

This has me almost questioning if the Dems don't feel like getting in the competition for real. That is like a boxer not caring to tie up his gloves ahead of the starting bell. First punch, you pretty much stand there in your shorts and wait for the knockout.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inves...hadow-the-firm-behind-iowa-caucus-clusterfuck

Do you think the religious Democrat Blacks in the South will be any more likely to vote for a homo or are they a bunch of bigots too?

Black or white, Dems or Reps, bigots are bigots.

Buttigieg campaign mocked for adding applause to CNN town hall clip

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg's campaign was mocked Friday for editing a clip from a CNN town hall that included inserting fake applause after a remark made by the 38-year-old presidential candidate.

"To me, that is not just a concern for our generation, it's a concern that calls on us to build an alliance among generations to try to make sure that the future really is better than the past," Buttigieg, the former mayor of South Bend, Ind., said in answering a question from an audience member in New Hampshire.
In the live CNN event on Thursday night, Buttigieg's answer did not compel the audience at Saint Anselm College to break into applause.
But in a clip shared by the campaign on social media, applause was added.

The audio edit was flagged by the Center for Democracy Action, a group that supports Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
Buttigieg and Sanders, 78, just finished in a dead heat in Iowa, with both sides declaring victory in a contest marred by delays, errors and inconsistencies.
The campaign received some blowback after the clip made the rounds on social media from supporters of Sanders.

The Hill has reached out to the Buttigieg campaign for comment.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ked-for-adding-applause-to-cnn-town-hall-clip

Is Mayor Pete a real candidate ? To me, he looks more like an establishment hologram.
He's like a younger version of Joe Biden.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I'll answer that.

No, deeply religious people, any ethnicity, will not vote for open gay candidates. Maybe if that gay guy has performed some sort of miracle, making him a saint. But that won't happen.

And I have similar impressions as Johan... this guy just gives a deeply fake impression, I can't really say why.

And we can expect to see the DNC meddle further in the primaries. adly, they are not what could be the not corrupt alöternative. They are simply the lesser evil.

It’s Time To Think About Reducing The Deficit, Says Pete Buttigieg. Wait, What?
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpu...nk-reducing-deficit-says-pete-buttigieg-wait/

This fucking guy. Democrats always fall for this shit. Every. Single. Time. The GOP gets in office, runs up the tab with their tax cuts and increase in defense spending and then once the Democrats get in office they bitch and moan about how we can't continue to spend $. And the Democrats fall for it. So the GOP gets to spend $ on their shit but the Democrats can't do the same for their shit? Fuck off.

It’s Time To Think About Reducing The Deficit, Says Pete Buttigieg. Wait, What?
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpu...nk-reducing-deficit-says-pete-buttigieg-wait/

This fucking guy. Democrats always fall for this shit. Every. Single. Time. The GOP gets in office, runs up the tab with their tax cuts and increase in defense spending and then once the Democrats get in office they bitch and moan about how we can't continue to spend $. And the Democrats fall for it. So the GOP gets to spend $ on their shit but the Democrats can't do the same for their shit? Fuck off.

Oh, it's even worse than that : Republicans get money for their shit even when there's a Democrats in the Oval Office

Remeber : in December 2010, Obama bowed ot Republica,ns, making Bush's tax cuts permanent. Depiste the fact that Dems held the senate and had reinforced their position after the 2010 mid-terms where they gained two seats.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Remeber : in December 2010, Obama bowed ot Republica,ns, making Bush's tax cuts permanent. Depiste the fact that Dems held the senate and had reinforced their position after the 2010 mid-terms where they gained two seats.

To spur economic growth during that time, you would have raised taxes and decreased spending? :nono:

IMO, Obama did some of the right things, just not enough of them. Our economic growth since the Great Global Recession suggests that our fiscal and monetary policies have been much more effective than those in Europe.