• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2017/2018 NCAA Football Thread

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Oh and Florida gets humiliated by Missouri. That program is at about the lowest point I've ever seen it.

I thought Mizzou had a shot in this one but they way they blew the Gators out was a surprise. As shitty as the Tigers are this year and as much bad press that has been heaped on Barry Odom, he's actually got them in a position to be bowl-eligible if they win out. Unbelievable.

Still do not see Miami beating Notre Dame. But then I didn't think they'd beat Va Tech either.

Me neither. I really thought the Canes would turn into a pumpkin last Saturday. Malik Rosier is still one of the most inaccurate passers I have ever seen. Yet, he still manages to step up and make big plays when he has to. I'd likewise expect them to lose against the Irish but give them at least a puncher's chance since they have such a stout defense and can therefore possibly keep the game close into the 4th quarter to set the stage for another miracle. This team has been playing with fire all year without getting burned. Can they continue? We'll find out on Saturday at the Rock. Side note to Canes fans: Enough of the "Seven Nation Army" chants every time Miami's D is on the field already! :brick:

Expecting a good battle between Georgia and Auburn. So are the oddsmakers, who've made the Tigers just a 2 1/2 point dog.

Does Miami finally fall from the ranks of the unbeaten? I definitely helped their chances of staying unbeaten by betting on the Irish lol

Jagger69

Does Miami finally fall from the ranks of the unbeaten? I definitely helped their chances of staying unbeaten by betting on the Irish lol

I dunno, Bodie. I would bet against them for sure if I had to but I won't be shocked if they somehow find a way to beat ND. They seem to have a penchant for that sort of thing this year. I still don't like Malik Rosier as a passer (yeah, yeah I know...."all he does is win"....until he loses).

I'll tell you one thing....they have a great shot at making the final four if they can get past this game somehow....which is exactly why they probably won't. Florida Citrus Bowl here we come!

I dunno, Bodie. I would bet against them for sure if I had to but I won't be shocked if they somehow find a way to beat ND. They seem to have a penchant for that sort of thing this year. I still don't like Malik Rosier as a passer (yeah, yeah I know...."all he does is win"....until he loses).

I'll tell you one thing....they have a great shot at making the final four if they can get past this game somehow....which is exactly why they probably won't. Florida Citrus Bowl here we come!
Most of the country is gonna be rooting for Miami. Everyone seems to be dreading the possibility of two SEC teams and Notre Dame tak,ing three of the four playoff spots.

Auburn kicking the shit out of Georgia!
Looks like somebody was finally able to expose Georgia's pretty one dimensional offense. Granted that dimension has been very effective, but still...

Auburn kicking the shit out of Georgia!
Looks like somebody was finally able to expose Georgia's pretty one dimensional offense. Granted that dimension has been very effective, but still...
I kind of disagree. Georgia has been very good all year against every one, but going into this game, I knew if Auburn had a real chance, their defense would have to play outstanding. I knew they were capable, but the way they played today was beyond my wildest expectations.

Jagger69

Well one thing is for sure....the Dawgs ain't a very good comeback team. Congrats to the Tigers....they played a helluva game today.

Miami has looked like shit all year, but they-re looking awesome right now. Up 14.

I wish they'd stop this Cathlics versus Convicts horseshit. The only reason those Cathlics aren't convicts themselves is because their families pay off the police and any witnesses.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Blerg. 20 yards in the first half. Two pick sixes was the only offense the Hawkeyes displayed all game. They made Wisconsin look like OSU should have looked last week. I'm gonna drown my sorrows in a few Moscow mules and then move on.

I definitely helped their chances of staying unbeaten by betting on the Irish lol

There ya go, Jagger. I personally stopped the Irish dead in their tracks with my 20 bucks lol

I kind of disagree.

I've just felt like Fromm hadn't faced a real acid test.

The only reason those Cathlics aren't convicts themselves is because their families pay off the police and any witnesses.

:1orglaugh

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Auburn wanted revenge for last years loss at Georgia knowing the Tigers were the better team. This year, Auburn got the lead, widen the lead, and never allowed Georgia to have a chance.

All the "experts" look pretty dumb once again.

Auburn wanted revenge for last years loss at Georgia knowing the Tigers were the better team. This year, Auburn got the lead, widen the lead, and never allowed Georgia to have a chance.

All the "experts" look pretty dumb once again.

I can understand how they ended up looking so dumb.

I've been a long-time Tiger fan and I've always had misgivings about their defense. Even when the great Wayne Hall was defensive coordinator, and, when Auburn won the national championship in 2010, they could look stellar on one series, and look like nincompoops on the next, but the past two years has shown me that defensive coordinator Kevin Steele is THE MAN.

It is truly breathtaking what Kevin Steele has done with a defense that has no superstar talent.

Jagger69

Miami has looked like shit all year, but they-re looking awesome right now. Up 14.

I wish they'd stop this Cathlics versus Convicts horseshit. The only reason those Cathlics aren't convicts themselves is because their families pay off the police and any witnesses.

I think it's a bit extreme to say Miami has looked "like shit all year", Connor. However, I would concede that the offense has been awful at times (although it sure wasn't awful yesterday) and Rosier can be a very erratic passer. The defense, on the other hand, has been very stout all season. It might not be much of a stretch to argue that Miami's D is the best in the nation right now. The fact that the D has kept them in games all year enabled all those miracle last-minute rallies to take place. Now it seems that Rosier's confidence is brimming, Homer has been a terrific stand-in for Mark Walton at RB and Berrios has been an absolute warrior all year. The stars seem to be aligning for Miami right now and although Cinderella's coach could easily turn into a pumpkin at any time, it's a very enjoyable ride for us Canes fans right now. It looks like The U is back!

I do agree about the "Catholics vs Convicts" nonsense. I did think it was cool that the Canes wore retro unis that looked like Jimmy Johnson's teams of the 80s however! :thumbsup:

There ya go, Jagger. I personally stopped the Irish dead in their tracks with my 20 bucks lol

Never doubted it for a second, Bodie! :1orglaugh

I think it's a bit extreme to say Miami has looked "like shit all year", Connor. However, I would concede that the offense has been awful at times (although it sure wasn't awful yesterday) and Rosier can be a very erratic passer. The defense, on the other hand, has been very stout all season. It might not be much of a stretch to argue that Miami's D is the best in the nation right now. The fact that the D has kept them in games all year enabled all those miracle last-minute rallies to take place. Now it seems that Rosier's confidence is brimming, Homer has been a terrific stand-in for Mark Walton at RB and Berrios has been an absolute warrior all year. The stars seem to be aligning for Miami right now and although Cinderella's coach could easily turn into a pumpkin at any time, it's a very enjoyable ride for us Canes fans right now. It looks like The U is back!

I do agree about the "Catholics vs Convicts" nonsense. I did think it was cool that the Canes wore retro unis that looked like Jimmy Johnson's teams of the 80s however! :thumbsup:

That final game with Clemson should be good one, but right now I'm more interested in next week, Wisconsin & Michigan.

Jagger69

It seems the committee decided to penalize Clemson this week for playing a soft-serve ice cream cone game against The Citadel while Miami stormed back with 30 unanswered points to erase a 14-pint deficit against Virginia last Saturday. So, Miami now is now ranked #2 as we go into the final week before conference playoffs begin. Interesting that Alabama, who also played a cupcake laydown opponent in Mercer, wasn't affected in a similar fashion. Now, one can argue that Bama is 11-0 and has been ranked #1 since the first CFP rankings came out a couple of weeks ago so there is no other compelling reason to demote them. However, if so, then why do it to Clemson?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Now, one can argue that Bama is 11-0 and has been ranked #1 since the first CFP rankings came out a couple of weeks ago so there is no other compelling reason to demote them. However, if so, then why do it to Clemson?

They were not ranked #1 in the initial CFP rankings. Georgia was #1 until they got beat by Auburn.

A truly piss poor performance from Texas tonight.
At home no less.
Such an erratic team.
? play calling.
Inability to punch it in for a TD twice in second and goal situations, once from the 2 another time from the 3.
Just dreadful.

Miami also lays a complete egg.

Not a good weekend for Team Jagger.

Onwards to the Iron Bowl, which should be a good one!

The season for Texas was a real surprise. I thought they were better than this. I know Charlie Strong did a horrible job and left them in a mess, but I didn't imagine it was so bad that Tom Herman couldn't at least have a winning season.

The only bigger surprise was how far Florida State fell. I'd like to see FSU play Texas just so we could see which team sucks more.

It's not a surprise to see Miami lose, but it is surprising to see who beat them. You're 10-0 and headed for a showdown with Clemson. How do you lose to an awful Pitt team? Fucking ridiculous!

Congrats Conner :hatsoff:
An uncharacteristically mistake prone game by Alabama, but still no doubt which team was better today.
Hoping Johnson isn't going to miss the title game next week.
If it came down to it I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch of this game in the NCAA Title Game, though at the moment that doesn't appear too terribly likely.

It's not a surprise to see Miami lose, but it is surprising to see who beat them. You're 10-0 and headed for a showdown with Clemson. How do you lose to an awful Pitt team? Fucking ridiculous!

Yep. Well deserving of the coveted triple facepalm :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: