• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2020 NCAA Football Season

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
---As the college football world continues to hobble on with uneven ice skates, we turn to upsets. I'm upset as hell at the poor officiating/tackling of our striped friends. Send him back to JV, I say!!! http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30361325
---Let the Bearcats roar! Ridder...who's a better rusher than a passer...and company have given Coach Fickell a big, Bearcat woodie. Undefeated and undaunted, the city of Cincinnati finally has a football team to be proud of. Early line on a Bearcats/Bengals exhibition match: Bearcats -17.
---Come back to earth, Justin! Fields not only threw THREE Int's, but he got pummeled in the EZ after a successful run-in TD. Protect that investment, line. The Jags are counting on it.
---It hurts. It hurts to say it. But...go 'Bama. They've beaten every comer by more than two TDs, and are deserving of their rank. But I still would rather eat dirt than watch another interview with Coach Brylcream.
---The Big12 pisses me off often, but it's turning out to be interesting football. I mean, everybody is still in it. Mathematically, the top five cheerleader squads could possibly win the conference. Oklahoma's only two losses were by a combined 10 points. Until yesterday's blowout, Okay State's Sanders was having a decent season...when he wasn't running around because Gundy can't put together an O-line. We're watching.
---Congrats to Coach Harbaugh on that nail-biter against the mighty.........unpredictable.....Scarlet Knights. McNamara takes over for Milton who was lost in paradise, while Rutgers Coach Schiano built on that enormous early-season victory against the hapless Spartans :cry: to almost turn the upset against rival Michigan. Maybe next year, victors valiant!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
---Let the Bearcats roar! Ridder...who's a better rusher than a passer...and company have given Coach Fickell a big, Bearcat woodie. Undefeated and undaunted, the city of Cincinnati finally has a football team to be proud of. Early line on a Bearcats/Bengals exhibition match: Bearcats -17.
Re: Fickell: Will he follow Tuberville into the Senate?

---Come back to earth, Justin! Fields not only threw THREE Int's, but he got pummeled in the EZ after a successful run-in TD. Protect that investment, line. The Jags are counting on it.
One of Justin's INT's was nullified when the return was fumbled. Although it was early, it saved the game.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Re: Fickell: Will he follow Tuberville into the Senate?

If he wins the AAC, wins the bowl game, and finishes in the AP Top 10, and keeps Pigtown happy with a lot of far-Right gobbledygook, I'd say his chances are damned good.

gmase

Undefeated and undaunted, the city of Cincinnati finally has a football team to be proud of. Early line on a Bearcats/Bengals exhibition match: Bearcats -17.
The early line may need adjusted. The Bungles will need more points.

gmase

Jim Harbaugh continued his Saturday-after-Thanksgiving losing streak (0-6). He got a soft Penn State team at home, but lost like he was playing the Buckeyes.

Gumbodick McRibbentrop

Closed Account
Jim Harbaugh continued his Saturday-after-Thanksgiving losing streak (0-6). He got a soft Penn State team at home, but lost like he was playing the Buckeyes.
He's doneski. I think his next stop is as a position coach, maybe QB, or offensive "special asst", or something, in the NFL. He's not apt to get a HC position at any level again for a minute, and he won't be a coordinator (NCAA, because of pride, NFL, because of a lack of offers). He's a strange cat. As much as his brother isn't.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
OPINION: They should have scrapped the CFP this season and just stayed with conference playoffs, and the old style of football bowl rankings. Time has taught us that not only is NO system perfect, but no system devised by human minds will ever please everyone. Nowhere has this axiom been more festeringly flatulent than in college football. Fans and football-less folks alike have argued over what ranking style is best ever since Red Grange ran the pigskin at Illinois. It's been a biting flea in the pigskin's ass. Now, with the CFP under fire every year by crestfallen crowds and unbeaten also-rans, add into the mix a global pandemic that further muddies the pool by retracting games that otherwise might have lessened the rancor. As pieces continue to fall away even while the bridge collapses, the powers that bleat insist that the present formula can still work. Life can be breathed into a situation that is staggering on all fours. It begs the question: what's the point? It's done. It's toast. The college football season has an asterisk hanging like the star on a Christmas tree. Give a little dignity to a bevy of conferences that have had both the luck and the wherewithall to field complete teams and complete games at least most of the season. Forget the CFP rankings, because you can't build a house on sand. As is so often the case, look to the past to find a solution. Before the CFP, rankings were determined by wins, championships, strength of schedule, and the pinnacle of poise...what bowl game brought in the most money. After all...isn't that what it's all about? In 2021? In 1980? At the dawn of civilization? It's money. That's it. Likely, the Top Four will regularly be populated by schools that can afford to recruit. Who can afford to do effective PR. Who can woo the advertisers. But regardless...in a season so tainted anyway, let's give the middle-class a nod. If Coastal Carolina wins out, for example, give them the chance to shine. What do you have to lose? After all...it's a pandemic year.

gmase

What about Cincinnati; 8-0?
The best football team in Cincinnati since Moeller hit the skids.

@maildude delivers YET again. Pardon my editing of your comment.
It begs the question: what's the point? ... It's money.
Let's give the middle-class a nod. If Coastal Carolina wins out, for example, give them the chance to shine. What do you have to lose? ... It's money.
You can't let the middle class into the party. The big conferences need the cash to feed their overblown programs. The Big 10 made the right decision originally - cancel the season. Then some useful idiot got involved, applied some pressure to people who then applied more pressure to the conferences, and they realized how much money was being left on the table.

They saw 💵 flying away.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I was over on ESPN's site yesterday reviewing the bowl game scores.....sigh...

gmase

At least the Duke's Mayo Bowl and the Cheez-It Bowl were played. What is Bowl Season without those two?