• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2017/2018 NCAA Football Thread

Auburn's pratfall against LSU is the reason I don't bet on college football. Sorry Bodie. :facepalm:

Ha! Not a problem. No way to be right all the time. Win or lose I always appreciate informed opinions.

Plus A&M bailed me out by beating Florida :D

What a weird weekend though. And a disastrous one for the Washington schools. How does Washington lose to AZ State, and not just lose, but only score 7 points against what has been a very porous defense?
Looks like the PAC 12 as a whole has taken a step back this year.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So that’s the first loss under the new wave tradition in Iowa City. Figures that Penn State would ruin a kid’s good time.
Courtesy of the good folks at Every Day Should Be Saturday.

Last edited:
The one and only week every year I root for Nortre Dame. Whoosh what a trouncing for the Trojans :)

After their nightmare game against Cal Wazoo rebounded with a dominant win. As Connor mentioned above that showdown with Washington should be interesting.

Miami is number 8?? That seems too high.

... Miami is number 8?? That seems too high.

After 2 miracle finishes and a close win against Syracuse, you're right about that. They could win out, but I'm thinking if that actually happens, their first round playoff game will end with them being utterly humiliated.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Miami is indeed an impostor as far as the playoff is concerned. We've been stumbling around and somehow finding a way to win each week so far. My guess is that we'll be exposed against Notre Dame two weeks from now. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts and I must say that Richt's recruiting has been the strongest we've had since the glory days that made The U the football powerhouse legend that it is. We'll get stronger and deeper at the skill positions as the next couple of years go by. Our defense is already pretty much there....when the offense catches up we'll be a legitimate contender once again. Rosier is too raw and inconsistent to QB us to a title so we need to get better at that position. N'Kosi Perry has the size and dual-threat tools to be that guy in a year or two depending upon how he develops.

Texas is unquestionably the best 4-loss team in the nation....:1orglaugh. Seriously, Herman is building the foundation from the shambles that his predecessors left him so I am encouraged by the progress, slow as it is. Ehlinger needs some help and experience and he'll be a solid dual-threat at QB for us. I patience truly is a virtue, Texas fans will be nominated for sainthood before this is over.

... we'll be exposed against Notre Dame two weeks from now.
Oh, I forgot about about that one!

... Seriously, Herman is building the foundation from the shambles that his predecessors left him.
Yes, Mack Brown started the slide by staying on far too long and Chuckie dug the pit with his heavy-handed approach in how he handled the players, fans, media, alumni, (and the list goes on!)

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
FSU gets totally humiliated by Boston College? Wow, sure did not see that coming.

:facepalm: Sad times in Tallahassee. Jimbo is on the hot seat.

Miami is due for a serious dose of instant karma after the piss-poor showing they gave today in Chapel Hill against UNC. The Tar Heels did everything they could to give the game away to the Canes and yet Miami still managed to make it a heart-stopper at the end before they snatched away the victory. Seriously, if it weren't for the defense (which is terrific, by the way), Carolina would have blown the Canes away (no pun intended) with a true-freshman 3rd-string backup QB playing (some kid from Austin, TX named Nathan Elliott who reminds me a lot of Sam Ehlinger and is gonna be really good when he gets some experience and talent around him) after the starter (Chazz Surratt) got knocked out of the game. Miami's offense is terrible. Their running game is non-existent after losing all-ACC RB Mark Walton for the season to injury. QB Malik Rosier is possible the most inaccurate passer I have ever seen. Time after time he misses open receivers and he has zero ability to throw any kind of touch pass. If it weren't for the very-stout Hurricane defense this team would be winless in my opinion. The are going to get killed by Notre Dame & Virginia Tech if this keeps up.

That said, Texas rebounded nicely against Baylor. They need to win out to make a significant bowl.

We'll see how Houston does this week against USF after they choked it up last week against Memphis.

Mizzou plays Connecticut in the "who cares?" category.

FSU gets totally humiliated by Boston College? Wow, sure did not see that coming.

Well, Jimbo is very good friends with several of our underperforming coaches, so the players have quit on Jimbo. Our DC Charles Kelly, should've been fired last year, but he's Jimbo buddy, so he kept on the staff. Teams like NC State, Wake Forest, BC, Syracuse, and Miami, have improved but our coach still is being very conservativein tight games.

:facepalm: Sad times in Tallahassee. Jimbo is on the hot seat.

Jimbo is not getting fired this year; he just signed a huge buyout in 2015. FSU has to pay him, his full contract ($40 million) if they fired him. Most of players who are quiting are juniors and seniors (going to be drafted) and are roster is loaded with talented underclassmen. Jimbo should be fired based on his misuse of top 5 CFB talent, and he's the OC of one worst offenses in school history.

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite

Miami is due for a serious dose of instant karma after the piss-poor showing they gave today in Chapel Hill against UNC

Yep. That was another butt ugly win. I'll be very surprised if they beat either Nortre Dame or Va Tech.

We'll see how Houston does this week against USF after they choked it up last week against Memphis.

Nice win for Houston, knocking off undefeated USF. I swear though I cannot figure out this Houston team. How in the F did they ever get routed by Tulsa? Or struggle so mightily vs Temple, and even Texas Tech for that matter (who imo are very mediocre). As I recall they were the same kind of Jeckyl and Hyde team last year.

Mizzou plays Connecticut in the "who cares?" category.

I do! I need Mizzou to win to complete my six team parlay lol

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
The state of Florida is full of great players at the high school level. How these thre Miami, FSU, and UF struggle so mightily is a joke. Oh, and West Virginia's QB was at UF but was basically told to leave.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So Iowa squeaked out a win against Minnesota in the annual Pig Week matchup. Next up is a thorough thrashing at the hands of them cock chuggers from Columbus. Fuck.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
PSU simply blew that game. No way OSU should have ever been able to come back and win that game.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Comments, comments, comments. Just give 'Bama the fucking title and get on with the NFL. :2 cents:
BTW...the Green Goblins are making a go of it with the teetering Nits. :rolleyes:

This year seems to have more upsets than any other season.

Penn State loses.
Ohio State has the living shit beat out of them.
Miami probably played their best game of the season (next up, Notre Dame).

I am puzzled, why do the ESPN announcers have such an extreme disrespect for Wisonsin?

These final weeks are gonna be interesting.

Last edited:
Congrats Ace. Your Hawkeyes really took the cock chuggers to the woodshed :horse:

Oh and Florida gets humiliated by Missouri. That program is at about the lowest point I've ever seen it.

Still do not see Miami beating Notre Dame. But then I didn't think they'd beat Va Tech either.

OSU and Oklahoma are the 2 most overrated teams in collage football.

Agree they're pretty high up in that regard.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
OSU got simply destroyed by Iowa and nice to see Michigan State beat PSU.

The one and only week every year I root for Nortre Dame. Whoosh what a trouncing for the Trojans :)

After their nightmare game against Cal Wazoo rebounded with a dominant win. As Connor mentioned above that showdown with Washington should be interesting.

Miami is number 8?? That seems too high.

I hate no team like USC but the Irish got lucky again, that USC team is a shell of what it was to start the season.
Put Notre Dame in the p[layoff get another 70 - 0 game against Alabama.
Oh Joy.

- - - Updated - - -

IOWA
%75 vowels
%100 Awesome

I need that shirt!!!!