• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Nebraska and its fans are a bunch of spoiled little bitches. I lived in Omaha during the Solich era and those fucking whiners would complain that they only won nine games. Then they got Callahan and he fucked them over so good that I was in schadenfreude heaven. They hire Pelini and he gets shit done. Reinstating the black shirts and expanding the walk-on program and getting them into contention for league championships year after year, and they treat him this way? Stay classy, Nebraska. Fuck.

can the rambling wreck be the one that takes fla st out? can mizzo be the one to take bama out? can wisconsin take out the cOckSUckers my my if the cards unfold just right..i can see this being one big cluster f-ck...................

Last edited:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Who the fuck wants to play Arkansas they have gotten better every week and I don't think Mizzou can beat them home game or not Georgia just won the East you can thank Arkansas,You can take that to the bank.

Ahem....you were saying? :D

Pardon me if I gloat for a minute but this may be the only time left this year where I'll have a chance to do it. Nobody gives Missouri any respect because they lost 2 inexplicable games at home....a non-conference loss to a less-than-average Indiana team and an embarrassing blowout against Georgia. Still, they showed the resilience to win every conference game on the road....a feat that is not easy for any team in any conference. Our comeback win against the Hogs on Saturday shows the kind of grit this team is made of.

I remember when Mizzou joined the SEC there were all kinds of derogatory comments about how long they would be doormats in the East and that they would be consistent and easy victims for power teams like Florida, South Carolina and Georgia. Well, in only their 3rd year in the conference, Coach Pinkel has led them to their second straight Eastern Division title and another opportunity to play spoiler in the SEC Championship Game. This is no small accomplishment.

It is a virtual certainty that nobody will give the Tigers even a puncher's chance against Alabama (especially after what the Tide displayed on Saturday night) next week. Although a fan, I'm certainly not crazy enough to pick them to win either. However, I will say that if Alabama takes them lightly and doesn't come with their A-game, Missouri definitely has the talent to take them out. That said, I love the fact that no one thinks we can win. That puts all the pressure on Alabama. Congrats to Coach Gary Pinkel and my Missouri Tigers!

IF ga tech were to knock off fla st....how far would they climb??? dont underestimate this bunch. i been seeing clips of them the last few weeks. they pretty good. fla st best have their A game going.............

IF ga tech were to knock off fla st....how far would they climb??? dont underestimate this bunch. i been seeing clips of them the last few weeks. they pretty good. fla st best have their A game going.............

Georgia Tech is the team that needs their A game to beat Florida State. We shutdown Florida's run game unlike Georgia. Winston threw 4 ints, but we still won the game. DeAndre Smelter, tech's top Wr is out of the ACCCG. If tech falls behind this game could get ugly. Georgia Tech's DBs are good, but they don't have near the talent and depth of Florida's dbs. Rain during the ACCCG would increase ga tech chances on winning.

in my book florida st is still #1 but they are playing a good ga tech team.

CFP Rankings:
Alabama
Oregon
TCU
Florida State

AP top 4:
Alabama
Florida State
Oregon
TCU

USA Coach's Poll top 4:
Alabama
Florida State
Oregon
TCU

ESPN Power Rankings top 4:
Alabama
Oregon
Florida State
TCU

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'd support Marcus Mariota for Heisman, but if you give a man a hunk of copper that big in Oregon he'll just turn around and sell it for cash.

CFP Rankings:
Alabama
Oregon
TCU
Florida State

AP top 4:
Alabama
Florida State
Oregon
TCU

USA Coach's Poll top 4:
Alabama
Florida State
Oregon
TCU

ESPN Power Rankings top 4:
Alabama
Oregon
Florida State
TCU

i was right 4 weeks ago when i said lsu at home at night would be their biggest Challenge to this point. that has proved to be true. but then...we have that mizzou team. hopefully they burned their gas last week. if bama can pull out one more dog fight. we may get to see the match up yet bodie. it should be 2 out of 3 lol

you guys seem to think miami was the team to upset fla st.....i thought florida was the team...keep your eye on ga tech...i seen a spark in them the last few weeks.

On paper, Alabama, Oregon, FSU, Ohio State and Baylor all have tough(ish) games this weekend. Imagine the nightmare if all of them lost. :eek:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Ahem....you were saying? :D

Pardon me if I gloat for a minute but this may be the only time left this year where I'll have a chance to do it. Nobody gives Missouri any respect because they lost 2 inexplicable games at home....a non-conference loss to a less-than-average Indiana team and an embarrassing blowout against Georgia. Still, they showed the resilience to win every conference game on the road....a feat that is not easy for any team in any conference. Our comeback win against the Hogs on Saturday shows the kind of grit this team is made of.

I remember when Mizzou joined the SEC there were all kinds of derogatory comments about how long they would be doormats in the East and that they would be consistent and easy victims for power teams like Florida, South Carolina and Georgia. Well, in only their 3rd year in the conference, Coach Pinkel has led them to their second straight Eastern Division title and another opportunity to play spoiler in the SEC Championship Game. This is no small accomplishment.

It is a virtual certainty that nobody will give the Tigers even a puncher's chance against Alabama (especially after what the Tide displayed on Saturday night) next week. Although a fan, I'm certainly not crazy enough to pick them to win either. However, I will say that if Alabama takes them lightly and doesn't come with their A-game, Missouri definitely has the talent to take them out. That said, I love the fact that no one thinks we can win. That puts all the pressure on Alabama. Congrats to Coach Gary Pinkel and my Missouri Tigers!

Gloat all you want to I don't mind saying I got that wrong

On paper, Alabama, Oregon, FSU, Ohio State and Baylor all have tough(ish) games this weekend. Imagine the nightmare if all of them lost. :eek:

that would be a bucket of mixed up paint for sure. but i do think after this weekend things will look completely different monday. i must say..bama has already went further than i thought they would. between lsu at home and a night game, then miss st # 1 at the time...then auburn on the rebound i cant believe we still have life. then you have fla st that is so long overdue for a bad game, we know it is possible for A to pull it off against oregon. i mean i dont see it happening again but..then wiscon may all of a sudden get that john wayne running game going.... better let the fat lady sit on her butt till the clocks run out. i learned that lesson again in the lsu game.

if bama can pull out one more dog fight. we may get to see the match up yet bodie. it should be 2 out of 3 lol

I'm good with 2 out of 3.....unless Oregon wins the first one ;) :D

keep your eye on ga tech...i seen a spark in them the last few weeks.

they have been on a roll, but over the years ga tech teams always seem to implode when they look like they might have a chance to jump to an elite level.

:1orglaugh
That would be Horned Frog heaven :D

we know it is possible for A to pull it off against oregon.

I'm not that concerned about this game. I know I should be, considering the Ducks have always found some way to break my heart :crash: ....but oddly enough, I'm not.

I hope they studied the game film of Arizona/UCLA very closely, because the Bruins completely suffocated 'Zona's offense.

that would be a bucket of mixed up paint for sure. but i do think after this weekend things will look completely different monday. i must say..bama has already went further than i thought they would. between lsu at home and a night game, then miss st # 1 at the time...then auburn on the rebound i cant believe we still have life. then you have fla st that is so long overdue for a bad game, we know it is possible for A to pull it off against oregon. i mean i dont see it happening again but..then wiscon may all of a sudden get that john wayne running game going.... better let the fat lady sit on her butt till the clocks run out. i learned that lesson again in the lsu game.

Auburn wasn't on the rebound. They lost simply because defensive coordinator Ellis John is an idiot. When you face a threat like Amari Cooper, you have to have a plan in place to deal with him. Jamming him at the line of scrimmage, and double coverage are what you do, but Johnson allowed him to run down the field, untouched, against one defender. Stupid doesn't begin to describe that tactic.

I said before the game, Auburn's defense would be the deciding factor and I was right. I also said that I was okay with an Auburn loss if it meant Malzahn dumps Johnson and hires Will Muschamp. I doubt that's gonna happen, but I can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.