• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago, Jerry Sandusky & Penn State captured our attention with a horrible story. The way the NCAA handled the matter, was almost as bad.

At the time, I cried foul on several issues, most notably:
  1. Mark Emmert did something no other NCAA director had ever done, he announced the sanctions instead of the enforcement director.
  2. the NCAA had absolutely no authority to levy fines, let alone one that was in the high 10 figures (the only thing more shocking was that Penn State actually paid it!).

But, the fallout from all this is coming. Those of you keeping up with the sports news know a Pennsylvania politician sued the NCAA over this, and the NCAA's internal emails were released (check below). Two statements stood out,

1. "the university is so embarrassed they will do anything."
  2. The second was utter nonsense about Penn State having a competitive advantage from all this, so the solution is to take away some scholarships.

Really?! Having a pedophile on staff gives a team an unfair advantage?

In the end, this is the kind of scandal that cost people their jobs. Hopefully, Mark Emmert will be the first to have his head on the chopping block!

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ctions-jerry-sandusky-child-sex-abuse-scandal

looking back to last year. i was one of the first ones to point out winstons arm after they beat clemson down. unlike a lot of college QBs that hinge on their legs....his arm alone carried him. it is sad to think a man with that kind of talent let 5000 dollars get in his way. you got to hide point shaving better than that. we all know that never happens in this game......:suspicious:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jagger it says right here you are out for the season. are you back or what. i got to keep my books straight............

What qualifies as being "out for the season" or "back"? Just like Mr. Ed, I only post when I have something to say. Without a serious dog in this year's fight (Mizzou, Miami or Texas), I ain't had much to say. You'll hear plenty from me if Miami beats FSU (don't laugh....Miami has been playing great in recent weeks) or Mizzou makes it back to the SEC title game. ;)

the michigan st/ohio st game will be fun to watch i think even though i want them both to lose. but most likely ohio st will and that is always excellent and they will have 2 losses

notre dame and arizona st should also be a good game a s they are so closely ranked./

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Auburn in deep shit at the half against A & M, 35-17. Thing is, A & M's defense is bad enough to let the Tigers climb back in so we'll see what happens. Would be a real earth-shaker if they walk out of Jordan Hare with a win. Does Malzahn have another miracle in his pocket? :dunno:

i didnt think bama had it in the tank this year. but after last night. coming out of that dog fight with a win was pretty damn impressive to me. it has been a long time since bama has won a game that i already turned the fat woman loose on. of course i realize lsu kicking the last kick off out of bounds helped. and they covered the line half a point. i cant wait to see the line on #1 miss st next week. i am guessing bama -3...no cowbells allowed.........

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
The University of Memphis controls its' own destiny all the have to do is win out in which is very likely who the hell would have thought that. My Noles just keep on winning and the state of Mississippi is still in up roar. We will see how good this State team is this weekend they win they are in.:stir:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
i didnt think bama had it in the tank this year. but after last night. coming out of that dog fight with a win was pretty damn impressive to me. it has been a long time since bama has won a game that i already turned the fat woman loose on. of course i realize lsu kicking the last kick off out of bounds helped. and they covered the line half a point. i cant wait to see the line on #1 miss st next week. i am guessing bama -3...no cowbells allowed.........

For some reason I still believe 'Bama is the team beat.

For some reason I still believe 'Bama is the team beat.

i am one of them that think fla st should still be # 1. i admit they have had some bad games...that ended in a W. they have not lost since winning the NC so as far as i am concerned they still #1. maybe not. but give up 31 points to kentucky like miss st did. you are soon to be a proud owner of a L. when kentucky clips you for 31 points you are not top 5 material in my book. if bama beats miss st and auburn were to upset bama. that is going to make one ugly picture in the west.

last night before the bell rang. i thought lsu would be one of the hardest teams in the country to beat at this point in the season. i still feel the same this morning.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
One of the first rules, etched in stone, for the playoff system should be you have to win your conference to get in. If you have a tough conference, too bad.

One of the first rules, etched in stone, for the playoff system should be you have to win your conference to get in. If you have a tough conference, too bad.

i disagree completely ...i think we should have the best 4 teams shoot it out if they all from the same state. who would want to see a mismatch in a championship game? that is what this will bring

i bet your team is not in the SEC where they play grown man football is it ?

bama -7 against the #1 team in the nation? that is odd.....
d11d1c516380d1c6ed3da36170911e6e4c7c3683a178d1573d9f56f12fe6a193.jpg
:suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.