• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously can't be surprised by this. Before the season began, The media was hyping the hell out of UCLA and I was laughing my ass off! I figure them for at least 3 losses, probably 4.

No I'm not surprised at all. I wasn't buying the hype either. I figured they'd have a season about on par with last year. Instead they've actually regressed.

"The College Football Playoff selection committee has spoken"
http://espn.go.com/college-football...pi-state-bulldogs-florida-state-seminoles-top

Their current top four: Mississippi State, Florida State, Auburn, Ole Miss

Oregon is 5th, Alabama 6th

Of course either Auburn or Ole Miss is going to fall out this Saturday.

fla st only 4.5 over Louisville now.....guess they loading up on Louisville ..................:bs: looks like the upset is on? we will see

FSU down 21-7 at halftime

:mad:

Dammit! Iif they could have just recovered that fumble....

We are missing 6 linebackers, so Louisville still is in a very good position. I love my Jimbo, but sometimes I think FSU has the next Boob Stoops. Our defense is very young, and they are going to give up points, yet Jimbo calls a very conservative game plan, which puts a ton of pressure on Winston. FSU' offense is great in the hurry up, but Jimbo only uses it when we are in trouble.

Wow, FSU in the lead!

I had to work and didn't get to watch it.
Would be interested to hear everyone's impressions about the game.

bodie this carries our discussion about the # 1 team a little further. when nc state and Louisville get you on the ropes you are not the # 2 team in the nation. but on paper as bad as i hate to say it. they still # 1 in my playbook. that being said....i STLL say they lose before the year is over. lets do something different this year. instead of a bowl challenge lets everyone pick the champions after the very last game. before any playoffs start. that will be easy to keep up with. everyone just post their champions after the last second ticks off the regular season.

bodie this carries our discussion about the # 1 team a little further. when nc state and Louisville get you on the ropes you are not the # 2 team in the nation. but on paper as bad as i hate to say it. they still # 1 in my playbook. that being said....i STLL say they lose before the year is over. lets do something different this year. instead of a bowl challenge lets everyone pick the champions after the very last game. before any playoffs start. that will be easy to keep up with. everyone just post their champions after the last second ticks off the regular season.

If FSU is loses a game, it would have to be the conference game, because the rest of their schedule looks like blowouts.

bodie this carries our discussion about the # 1 team a little further. when nc state and Louisville get you on the ropes you are not the # 2 team in the nation.

yeah, I agree

lets do something different this year. instead of a bowl challenge lets everyone pick the champions after the very last game. before any playoffs start.

just pick one team only, not all the games? that's liable to leave us with a multi-way tie.
I kind of like picking all the games but you're right it's some work to keep track of, and I don't think I'll be able to do the tracking again this year because of traveling. Rodger did a great job last year but I haven't seen him post here at all this year.
Well, whatever you guys think is best is fine with me.

If FSU is loses a game, it would have to be the conference game, because the rest of their schedule looks like blowouts.

Yeah, unfortunately
Virginia's had a decent year but I don't see them rising to the task.
Miami's playing better than they did at the start of the season, but.....
Florida could salvage their season with a upset, however....
Then they play the ACC north winner, which is looking like Duke.

nothing to play for but boasting is dangerous in a rival game. florida has had nothing to scream about in some time now. maybe not...but they will bring everything but a pair of skates................

WV just got f-cked in the a-- bad. i cant believe stripes missed that face mask . no way is he that blind. he must have bet on TCU

THAT FACE MASK WAS SO UGLY IT MADE YOU MAD IF YOU BET ON TCU. I HATE!! TO SEE A TEAM GET BY WITH A FOUL LIKE THAT............:mad::rules::lame::cmon::wtf::dickhead::bs:

smoknn don't know if you saw this since we posted at the exact same time.....so I'll repost it.

lets do something different this year. instead of a bowl challenge lets everyone pick the champions after the very last game. before any playoffs start.

just pick one team only, not all the games? that's liable to leave us with a multi-way tie.
I kind of like picking all the games but you're right it's some work to keep track of, and I don't think I'll be able to do the tracking again this year because of traveling. Rodger did a great job last year but I haven't seen him post here at all this year.

Well whatever you guys think is best is fine with me.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Until the game is won! I hope they can keep the momentum but I rather doubt it. At least they got bowl eligible this week.

Man what a heartbreaker for WVU :(

nothing to play for but boasting is dangerous in a rival game. florida has had nothing to scream about in some time now. maybe not...but they will bring everything but a pair of skates................

definitely. hope they show up for that game the way they did today.

Until the game is won! I hope they can keep the momentum but I rather doubt it. At least they got bowl eligible this week.

major crushing of Northwestern.
You got Illinois (win), Wisconsin (loss - although it is a home game) and Nebraska (possible upset win) left.

Status
Not open for further replies.