• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Gurley has been indefinitely suspended.

If he isn't reinstated, Georgia's season could go straight to hell.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...urley-georgia-bulldogs-suspended-indefinitely

My thoughts as well, but his backup, freshman Nick Chubb (great name lol) was outstanding today in their demolition of Missouri.

Encouraged to see the Ducks completely dominating UCLA, but UCLA's defense is so bad I don't think this is all that great a test.
Thinking both the offensive and defensive coordinators at UCLA are both on very thin ice. Purportedly they're both excellent recruiters but apparently they're not much as coaches.

The Domers are in DEEP trouble against lowly North Carolina :1orglaugh

TCU bouncing Baylor....

Auburn trying to battle back against Miss State.......

Encouraged to see the Ducks completely dominating UCLA, but UCLA's defense is so bad I don't think this is all that great a test.

.....and now the Duck's D has given up 21 points in 90 seconds lol .......showing why they were ranked something like 102nd in the nation coming into this game. Lucky for them they had a very big cushion.

Okie State having trouble with Kansas....... :wtf:

TCU imploded but the refs kept calling them for defensive PI and wouldn't call it the other way... kind of disappointing but then again TCU had plenty of chances to close the door

this is the week baylor gets put back in their league. wait till they meet cricket...or ticket...whatever his name is.

give up 58 points you are done bodie. can you imagine what gurly would do to them? or bo wallace? anyway...you ready for a big ol glass of miss st kool aid yet? lol this is going to be one crazy finish this year. and one more thing...fla st got screwed. i dont give a broke slinky what it looks like or what it means. fla st should be #1 till they get a L. in my book

Wish I could say but I was so sure Baylor was done I turned off the TV when the score was 58 -37 :1orglaugh What the heck happened?

Another great weekend for the Mississippi teams.
give up 58 points you are done bodie. can you imagine what gurly would do to them? or bo wallace? anyway...you ready for a big ol glass of miss st kool aid yet? lol this is going to be one crazy finish this year. and one more thing...fla st got screwed. i dont give a broke slinky what it looks like or what it means. fla st should be #1 till they get a L. in my book

over on another message board them hawgs crying something about a clock issue in that game blaming the ref. ? damn if i wouldnt be ashamed to get the gift of 4 turnovers then blame stripes for getting beat. pathetic ..............

Last edited by a moderator:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mr. Magoo getting 19.5 at Ohio St. I'll take those 19.5 since Ohio St. has only seen cream puffs so far.

you ready for a big ol glass of miss st kool aid yet? lol

lol no it's too late now. instead of being brilliant analysts like we thought we were that one year......[wrong! lol]....we'd just be bandwagon riders this time lol

What are your thoughts on Kansas State vs Oklahoma this week?

Haven't been at all impressed by Okie State this year but can TCU bounce back emotionally from that crushing loss against Baylor? The oddsmakers definitely think so.

You like WV over Baylor, eh? Hmmm, WV is much improved but barely eked one out against Texas Tech last week, and I've gotta think Baylor will destroy Texas Tech when they meet later this year.

Mr. Magoo getting 19.5 at Ohio St. I'll take those 19.5 since Ohio St. has only seen cream puffs so far.

Pretty much, except for Maryland, which was coming off three pretty solid efforts (one a close loss) before OSU buried them.

Kinda laughing at the USA coach's poll ranking Notre Dame #5 and Michigan State #6. Yeah ok Notre Dame is undefeated blahblah I'm not even sure they're a top 20 team. Michigan State probably is a top 20 but not a top 10.

lol no it's too late now. instead of being brilliant analysts like we thought we were that one year......[wrong! lol]....we'd just be bandwagon riders this time lol

What are your thoughts on Kansas State vs Oklahoma this week?

Haven't been at all impressed by Okie State this year but can TCU bounce back emotionally from that crushing loss against Baylor? The oddsmakers definitely think so.

You like WV over Baylor, eh? Hmmm, WV is much improved but barely eked one out against Texas Tech last week, and I've gotta think Baylor will destroy Texas Tech when they meet later this year.

Pretty much, except for Maryland, which was coming off three pretty solid efforts (one a close loss) before OSU buried them.

Kinda laughing at the USA coach's poll ranking Notre Dame #5 and Michigan State #6. Yeah ok Notre Dame is undefeated blahblah I'm not even sure they're a top 20 team. Michigan State probably is a top 20 but not a top 10.

Mississippi State - We're gonna see them in the top spot for a while. Their next 3 games are Kentucky, Arkansas, and UT Martin. They should win all 3 easily before a trip to Alabama. After that, Vandy and Ole Miss. With the way Bama is playing right now, they'd get their ass stomped, but Saban may be able to work out some kinks. Anyhow, I figure MSU is not gonna lose to both Bama and Ole Miss, so I see them ending with no more than 1 loss and possible playing Georgia in the SEC game.

Georgia - I read that Gurley's fate will be decided by tomorrow. We'll see...

Oklahoma & Kansas State - I think Okie is overrated and State is a little underrated. Personally, I want to say State is gonna win, but going into Norman with a possible playoff invite on the line could be too daunting to overcome. I probably shouldn't pick them, but I'll go with KSU just because I want them to win.

West Virginia & Baylor - At first glance, I want to pick WV. Baylor's defense is a total train wreck and WV's 2 losses are both against teams that were in the top 4. However, 2 of their wins were by just 3 points to Maryland and a piece of shit Texas Tech team. I'd really love to pick WV, but I think Baylor pulls another win outta their ass.

Notre Dame & FSU
Notre Dame is certainly overrated. They've been playing short-handed all year and team captain, Austin Collinsworth, will be out for a few weeks due to an injury. FSU is having to deal with Jameis Winston. Besides the disciplinary hearing, the latest accusation of signing autographs for money could be too much of a distraction. Personally, I don't want either team to win. The best scenario, they go into overtime and the game is cancelled due to a freak hurricane.

Oklahoma & Kansas State - I think Okie is overrated and State is a little underrated. Personally, I want to say State is gonna win, but going into Norman with a possible playoff invite on the line could be too daunting to overcome. I probably shouldn't pick them, but I'll go with KSU just because I want them to win.

Agree with your analysis. Will probably make a small bet on K-State straight up.

West Virginia & Baylor - At first glance, I want to pick WV. Baylor's defense is a total train wreck and WV's 2 losses are both against teams that were in the top 4. However, 2 of their wins were by just 3 points to Maryland and a piece of shit Texas Tech team. I'd really love to pick WV, but I think Baylor pulls another win outta their ass.

Agree

Notre Dame & FSU
The best scenario, they go into overtime and the game is cancelled due to a freak hurricane.

:1orglaugh I could go for that

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Rutgers sucks. Nova had better watch out. He looks like a white dwarf. Nerd humor there. :flaccid:

Agree with your analysis. Will probably make a small bet on K-State straight up.
Well, I got that one right, but the way they won was just pitiful.

And, I was happy that Baylor finally dropped that horseshoe out of their ass.

It's shaping up to be another whacky week. Let's see what FSU & ND can do to boggle the standings.

i am so sick of teams like baylor and boise st beating a cream puff 70 -0 and they let one game put them in the top ten. first boise in the way every year now baylor.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
As a Boilermaker, it's a strange feeling to be rooting for ND. But that's where I'm at right now. Nobody on the Irish is as big of a douche as Winston. Plus, at least ND's program has some integrity. Can't say the same for FSU.

notre dame giving fla st all they want. and bama just went OREGON on texas a&m

it has been a long time since i have seen a race to #1 like we having this year. notre dame and fla st should have to play again...6 qtrs. it was that close. fla st was lucky to hold on but still # 1 in my book. no one has beaten them. by far not my favorite team (rick flare) to be the best you got to beat the best. (gordon solie) that remains to be seen.

i am so sick of teams like baylor and boise st beating a cream puff 70 -0 and they let one game put them in the top ten. first boise in the way every year now baylor.
At least they took a loss, and it was fugly. 18 penalties for 215 yards.

They should pass a new rule. If your team racks up 200+ yards in penalties, the head coach should be marched out to the
50 yard line and have his naked ass spanked by the opposing cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.