• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is USC ranked?

Because they're USC :thefinger

Actually that was a very good win over Stanford at Stanford. Obviously the voters gave that a lot more emphasis than the embarrassment against BC.

notre dame ahead of michigan state seems craycray

Totally agree. I think MSU would beat them silly. But they're Notre Dame and they're undefeated (for now.......Stanford will put an end to that soon :D), so they get their asses kissed.

Two interesting Thursdays games

Gotta think Okie State will beat up a Texas Tech team that seems to have taken a big step backward.

Not a clue on the UCLA/Arizona State game. Both teams currently in top 15 but one won't be next week. Line is UCLA -4.
Zona State QB will miss the game. Hundley's status supposedly a game time decision according to Mora

Don't know what to do with Oregon State at USC either. Would love to take a shot on OSU but have a feeling USC will circle the wagons after that embarrassing loss to BC and play more the way they did against Stanford.

Smoknn, can Duke beat Miami straight up?

Two interesting Thursdays games

Gotta think Okie State will beat up a Texas Tech team that seems to have taken a big step backward.

Not a clue on the UCLA/Arizona State game. Both teams currently in top 15 but one won't be next week. Line is UCLA -4.
Zona State QB will miss the game. Hundley's status supposedly a game time decision according to Mora

Don't know what to do with Oregon State at USC either. Would love to take a shot on OSU but have a feeling USC will circle the wagons after that embarrassing loss to BC and play more the way they did against Stanford.

Smoknn, can Duke beat Miami straight up?

damn if we know bodie? what we do know is bama wont lose today...

Head scratcher of the day so far for me: how does Indiana beat Missouri at Missouri? :wtf:

A week later I'm still :wtf: over that one

Missouri goes on to South Carolina and wins
Indiana gets destroyed at home by Maryland

Head scratcher of the day so far this week:

Boise State (yes I know they're not the Boise State of recent years and their coach left for UW but they're still beating up on cream puffs and handily beat a decent Colorado State team that upset Boston College at BC today - a BC team that beat USC) playing an absolute stinking turd of a game against lowly Air Force :baconsalt: :wtf:

damn if we know bodie? what we do know is bama wont lose today...

ha ha. Neither will Oregon :D

Good, hard fought game between Stanford and Washington :glugglug:

Another completely insane game for Cal :1orglaugh At least they managed to win this one.

Not sure what to make of UCLA's massacre of 'Zona State. On the one hand the game showed just how athletic and explosive UCLA can be - but on the other this is a weaker Sun Devil's defense than last years, and I still see a lot of vulnerability in UCLA's D, especially their secondary. Not hard to see considering they gave up over 600 yards of offense. Hate to jinx myself but I think if Oregon's O line gets healthy in time the Ducks will take out UCLA in two weeks.

i would have never thought i would say i thought bama had one of the best offences in ncaa. i am not saying that..i am just saying. see what i am saying .........:chickendance: my buddy says hes throwing it to the same one to much...ordinarily i would agree with him but i am like hell..when he is catching it every time why go anywhere else?

Last edited:
hummm just seen bama only 6 points over ole miss? did anyone see ole miss and Memphis last week? i just seen a replay. this game has sucker bet wrote all over it. if bama wins two touchdowns vegas will lose a bundle. i realize what if and should have aint worth a sh-t. but dont look for bama to turn the ball over 4 times in the next twenty games. when you turn the ball over 4 times you are pegged to get beat. over 600 yds offense and they dont think they will fair well with a team that memphis had on the ropes 3 qtrs. you guys leave this one alone. it is messed up as a football bat.

hummm just seen bama only 6 points over ole miss? did anyone see ole miss and Memphis last week? i just seen a replay. this game has sucker bet wrote all over it. if bama wins two touchdowns vegas will lose a bundle. i realize what if and should have aint worth a sh-t. but dont look for bama to turn the ball over 4 times in the next twenty games. when you turn the ball over 4 times you are pegged to get beat. over 600 yds offense and they dont think they will fair well with a team that memphis had on the ropes 3 qtrs. you guys leave this one alone. it is messed up as a football bat.

I'm not sure what to make of Ole Miss as I haven't seen them play this year. The voters seem to have a hard-on for them with 4 wins over 4 weak teams, so maybe...

Mississippi State sure seems to be good, but letting pathetic UAB score 34 on them was ridiculous. When M-State plays Ole Miss on November 29, that could turn out to be an awesome game.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Rutgers at home giving 3 to Mich. Gonna need this to pad to 5-1, 1-1 conference. Not a good time ahead. @Ohio St., @Nebraska, home with Wisconsin, 2 weeks later @Mich St. 4 top 20 teams in 5 weeks with 3 in their buildings. Oh, the humanity...

hummm just seen bama only 6 points over ole miss? did anyone see ole miss and Memphis last week?

Didn't see it. But Memphis isn't all bad. They had UCLA on the ropes at the Rose Bowl in week 2. Pretty impressed that old Miss held them to 3 points and only 104 yards in total offense, despite turning it over 4 times. Still think 'Bama covers the 6 points.

Rutgers at home giving 3 to Mich. Gonna need this to pad to 5-1, 1-1 conference. Not a good time ahead. @Ohio St., @Nebraska, home with Wisconsin, 2 weeks later @Mich St. 4 top 20 teams in 5 weeks with 3 in their buildings. Oh, the humanity...

Yeah that's a rough go. Looks like you're going to have to beat Michigan and Indiana to be bowl eligible, although who knows you might pop up and surprise one of the heavyweights. Your win over WSU in Pullman looks considerably better now than it did three weeks ago.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mr. Magoo was a 7.5 dog in that WSU game and I don't know what Ducks showed up there 2 back. Beating Navy was a surprise since we were a 6 point dog but I don't know what covering -3.5 against Penn St means now after their being blasted by NW last week.

Oregon loses last night to Arizona. SEC weeds out 3 teams this weekend. For wagering purposes Ga Southern is 5-0 vs. spread this year, their first in the bigger Division FBS.

Well, so much for the Ducks :crying: :bang: :suicide: :1orglaugh

Actually this one hurts the least of all the many Duck heartbreakers over the years because I fully expected it. Not in THIS game necessarily, but at some point this season. I tried to convince myself they were better than I thought they were after the Michigan State game, but their next two games were anything but convincing. Yes they've been operating with a compromised O line, which definitely hurts, but regardless, their defense was going to cost them a game or two even if their O line was completely healthy.

So anyway, we bid an early adieu to the Ducks this year and hope the rest of you who support teams with a good shot at the playoff will carry on successfully to that ultimate goal :glugglug:

For wagering purposes Ga Southern is 5-0 vs. spread this year, their first in the bigger Division FBS.

Yeah they've played really well. Cashed two bets on them myself so far.

As so often happens, the so called prevent defense just prevented a victory.
Just idiotic, Stanford. Totally and completely idiotic :facepalm:
From the get go this was the worst game I've ever seen David Shaw coach.
The Irish definitely ain't no top 10 team.

Well smoknn, 'Bama just joined Oregon on the trash heap :facepalm:
Maybe our teams will meet in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl :1orglaugh

wow what a week
i think notre dame is going to surprise people this year. i didn't think they would beat stanford but it was a solid win

2, 3, 4, lost today and a bunch of other upsets too. fun day for college football. the rankings will be crazy and total crap next week

wow what a week
i think notre dame is going to surprise people this year. i didn't think they would beat stanford but it was a solid win

2, 3, 4, lost today and a bunch of other upsets too. fun day for college football. the rankings will be crazy and total crap next week

I doubt it. Their beatdown will come in 2 weeks at Doak Campbell Stadium.

I doubt it. Their beatdown will come in 2 weeks at Doak Campbell Stadium

Yep. Shouldn't even be close.

What a crazy week, for sure.
And at this hour UCLA is looking very :sleep: again, down 17 -7 at half time to Utah. So maybe 4 top 10 teams will lose today? I wonder if that's ever happened before?

Yep. Shouldn't even be close.

What a crazy week, for sure.
And at this hour UCLA is looking very :sleep: again, down 17 -7 at half time to Utah. So maybe 4 top 10 teams will lose today? I wonder if that's ever happened before?

UCLA :baconsalt:

Interesting - this is the fifth time in a row UCLA has lost their game the week prior to playing Oregon.

And indeed they didn't look focused much of the game. Given another 30 seconds they'd have probably pulled this one off, but playing the first 3 quarters without much intensity came back to bite them (deservedly) in the ass.

Well, Mississippi State vs Auburn next week is a HUGE game now (who'd a thunk it?), and should be a really good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.