• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the emphasis on this game? LSU beat Kentucky like an antique drum and Miss St has a far better offense & defense. I think the line is 13.5. It could be 24.5 and I'd still look for them to cover.

that is my point man...a 24.5 line would look a lot closer to reality. after the last 3 games miss st has played beating tucky 15 points looks like a walk in the park. we both know where the money is going that is my whole point.

as far as lsu and ole miss goes...no telling where the money is going...just watch is your best bet on that one
i look for the most ridiculous thing i see on the sheet and Kentucky +14.5 looks like IT

this is one of my first 5star picks this year.

Ok then if it's a 5star I'll follow along.

i look for the most ridiculous thing i see on the sheet and Kentucky +14.5 looks like IT

I'm still baffled by Arizona only -2 1/2

And no one has mentioned Michigan vs Michigan State, USC vs Utah, or my favorite of the week, Kansas State vs Texas. I really want to see Charlie Strong take another ass whipping!

Me too :D But I have this weird feeling Texas might actually make a game of this. Can't explain it. Doesn't figure on paper, but that vibe is going to keep me from betting this game.

USC/Utah should be a good one. No bet for me but I'll be rooting for the Utes.

And, I would also love to see LSU take down Ole Miss.

Likewise!

1st quarter about over and so far smoknn's 5 star release is looking good :D

edit: oh shit, Kentucky just fumbled!

I have this weird feeling Texas might actually make a game of this.

Well. that weird feeling was certainly unwarranted. Well done, K-State :hatsoff:

Last edited:
1st quarter about over and so far smoknn's 5 star release is looking good :D

Way to go, smoknn! :clap:
It was a nail biter but you nailed it.
Thanks to you I'm $18 richer than I was yesterday :thumbsup: :1orglaugh
I think maybe I'll donate it to the Nick Saban for president fund :D

I'm still baffled by Arizona only -2 1/2

Unlike your game, that was a suspicious looking one where the books were just flat out wrong: Zona up 45 to 16, 3rd quarter.

... I have this weird feeling Texas might actually make a game of this. Can't explain it. Doesn't figure on paper, but that vibe is going to keep me from betting this game.

Shut. Out.

Is Texas really this bad, or is Charlie just way overrated as as coach?

Way to go, smoknn! :clap:
It was a nail biter but you nailed it.
Thanks to you I'm $18 richer than I was yesterday :thumbsup: :1orglaugh
I think maybe I'll donate it to the Nick Saban for president fund :D

Unlike your game, that was a suspicious looking one where the books were just flat out wrong: Zona up 45 to 16, 3rd quarter.

glad you cashed in bodie. vegas wins!! (as they do most of the time) sorry about les miles mom (he is still a idiot) ...you guys made kiffin mad with that video. he show him azz lol. this is going to be one cluster fu-k at the end of the year.
Bodie just talk to nick on the phone....he was asking about your 18 $...i told him dont get concited <<(smoknn word) it was on its way.

Last edited:
Pretty good weekend. Bama & Auburn win, and Ole Miss goes down.

Texas loses another and it looks like they'll most likely finish at 4-8. :D

If Louisville can just play a great game this Thursday and beat FSU, it'll be a great start for next weekend. If not, we can forget about anyone beating FSU in the regular season.

i feel asleep and didnt wake up till halftime for lsu and ole miss. just winning 7 to 3 at half i knew ole miss was in trouble. lsu dont lose many dawg fights at home

Pretty good weekend. Bama & Auburn win, and Ole Miss goes down.

Texas loses another and it looks like they'll most likely finish at 4-8. :D

If Louisville can just play a great game this Thursday and beat FSU, it'll be a great start for next weekend. If not, we can forget about anyone beating FSU in the regular season.

Which is why I don't like College Ball. Same teams win all the time. I prefer Diversity over Dynasty. I'm happy to see Michigan and Texas lose, gives another team a chance to take up the torch. The Ole Miss and Miss State run was a great story on the tiny budget, often overlooked schools making a run for something big. But so many people shit on it just like they did when Boise State was winning. People are too afraid of the status quo being upset. Meanwhile Utah is looking better and better and no one has really said much about them. Oh yeah I forgot, they upset the college world when they beat Bama in the Sugar not too far back. Maybe if we ignore them the Utes will simply go away. TCU on the other hand. Glad to see them kicking ass and taking names. I think they have a legitimate shot at greatness this year. But that too will upset others because they don't wear gold helmets or have a shamrock or wear silver helmets with buckeyes on the back of them or any other number of same old same old winning it all yet again. Don't you guys get tired of seeing the same teams win all the time? It's like watching the same rerun of your favorite TV show over and over.

i know he didnt just bring up utah beating Alabama bud that was 2009 and that game meant nothing to alabama they were standing around like it was easter sunday. i am surprised they even showed up.

Which is why I don't like College Ball. Same teams win all the time. I prefer Diversity over Dynasty. I'm happy to see Michigan and Texas lose, gives another team a chance to take up the torch. The Ole Miss and Miss State run was a great story on the tiny budget, often overlooked schools making a run for something big. But so many people shit on it just like they did when Boise State was winning. People are too afraid of the status quo being upset. Meanwhile Utah is looking better and better and no one has really said much about them. Oh yeah I forgot, they upset the college world when they beat Bama in the Sugar not too far back. Maybe if we ignore them the Utes will simply go away. TCU on the other hand. Glad to see them kicking ass and taking names. I think they have a legitimate shot at greatness this year. But that too will upset others because they don't wear gold helmets or have a shamrock or wear silver helmets with buckeyes on the back of them or any other number of same old same old winning it all yet again. Don't you guys get tired of seeing the same teams win all the time? It's like watching the same rerun of your favorite TV show over and over.

to be the best you have to beat the best. a handful is elite. that is just the way it is. it usually comes down to about the same 10 or 15 teams every year. you want to change that ...beat a couple. or even one like boise st did with okl. kept boise in way for years. then they finally figured out why they weren't rated in the top 10 every year...like baylor this year. maybe they see once and for all baylor dont belong with the elite. dont cry because the other car is faster than you...build a faster motor.

Obviously, you don't keep up with the world of college football. No matter who you are, you're gonna have some lean years to go with the good ones. Example: Auburn goes 3-9 and the following year, wins the SEC Championship.

Also, I'm not a Bama fan, but even I realize they didn't give a shit about beating Utah. After losing to Florida in the SEC game, they just didn't care. If the players had been given a choice, play that game game, or stay home, they would've crawled in their beds and told Saban not to wake them until school started back up.

somewhere between 92 and 09 ....i think about 98 or 99...bama had to fake punt to beat tulane. i really didnt care if we won that game or not after that..i was kinda sick.............anyway..i waited 17 years through terrible pain on bama to crawl back in.

No matter who you are, you're gonna have some lean years to go with the good ones.

Yep.

Oh boy, more problems for FSU http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...s-williams-a-suspect-in-domestic-battery-case

Auburn opens +2 vs Ole Miss
I think ? UCLA leads the nation is failing to cover the spread this year. So far they are 1 and 7 in that department. For some reason they're favored again this week, despite continuing disappointing efforts.
HUGE week for the Ducks. Our recent arch nemesis Stanford comes to Eugene. IF we can finally beat the bastards (then stay healthy) we might make that 4 team playoff yet [crossing fingers]

Has anybody been paying attention to USC's season this year? What a weird season it's been. The Trojans are 5 and 3 (and a missed short field goal away from being 4 and 4)....but on the other hand could pretty easily be 8 and 0. Not a dominant 8 and 0. But 8 and 0 nonetheless.

fla st JUST 5.5 over louie???? on a night game on thursday (only big game playing) EVERYONE betting it. hummm. does it not look like louie should be getting about 15,...15.5 maybe. could this be the game fla st gets exposed? until you can give up 4 turnovers and still pull out a win you not there yet..............:chickendance:

Are they EVER gonna hold that damn hearing on Winston? Jesus, just do it and get it over with!

... I think ? UCLA leads the nation is failing to cover the spread this year. So far they are 1 and 7 in that department. For some reason they're favored again this week, despite continuing disappointing efforts. ..
You seriously can't be surprised by this. Before the season began, The media was hyping the hell out of UCLA and I was laughing my ass off! I figure them for at least 3 losses, probably 4.

Has anybody been paying attention to USC's season this year? What a weird season it's been. The Trojans are 5 and 3 (and a missed short field goal away from being 4 and 4)....but on the other hand could pretty easily be 8 and 0. Not a dominant 8 and 0. But 8 and 0 nonetheless.
I'm hoping they can bring their A game when they meet Notre Dame. They need to give the Irish a loss.

fla st JUST 5.5 over louie???? on a night game on thursday (only big game playing) EVERYONE betting it. hummm. does it not look like louie should be getting about 15,...15.5 maybe. could this be the game fla st gets exposed? until you can give up 4 turnovers and still pull out a win you not there yet..............:chickendance:
Louisville is not a slouch, and Thursday night games have proven to be a minefield for top rated teams. Mix in a few distractions from Winston, Williams, etc., and the Cardinals might pull an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.