• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. You're Canadian' the fuck you care about college football? Not curious because I like you and you know I like you but wondering how a Canuck likens himself with programs the ones you do.

I'm sorry. I'll go back to the CFL and animal pelt bartering threads. Eh?

I've answered it a thousand times. The fuck you care why I watch anything?

Your "teams" are

49rs
Lakers
Wings

You chose only teams that are historically winners. I don't give afuck because I am strictly MN teams but you obviously have only sided with winners.

FTR: FUCK the 49rs; FUCK the Re Wings; FUCK the Lakers.

Your "teams" are

49rs
Lakers
Wings

You chose only teams that are historically winners. I don't give afuck because I am strictly MN teams but you obviously have only sided with winners.

FTR: FUCK the 49rs; FUCK the Re Wings; FUCK the Lakers.

I know BSS. You're a better fan than me because you root for local teams. In my defense, the 9ers have been shit my entire sports concious life besides the past two years and a Super Bowl when I was in grade 5 that I couldn't really appreciate. I was on here thumping my chest with Smith, Troy fucking Smith, JT O Sullivan, Dilfer, Rattay, etc. The Jays have also been shit since I was 6 years old. I just follow who my family followed. As a kid I see Magic Johnson, Yzerman and Steve Young tearing it up! Kids jump on the bangwagon. I stayed on it. It helped that I was often in Los Angeles and had family giving me championship memorabilia from the 80's, which I still have. Also, the Lakers were relatively trash until Shaq came. Playoff bound but never real contenders.

I could jump on the Pistons/Lions/Tigers bandwagon though. The Pistons are winners "historically". The Tigers are heavyweights and the Lions are on the up with one of the best players on the planet. Would you be happy if I was a bandwagon fan for local teams only?

The Wings are due for a huge drop off. The Lakers are just as shit as your Wolves and the Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1792. But it's ok. Those are my teams and if they never win anything for the rest of my life, they'll still be my teams.

I know BSS. You're a better fan than me because you root for local teams. In my defense, the 9ers have been shit my entire sports concious life besides the past two years and a Super Bowl when I was in grade 5 that I couldn't really appreciate. I was on here thumping my chest with Smith, Troy fucking Smith, JT O Sullivan, Dilfer, Rattay, etc. The Jays have also been shit since I was 6 years old. I just follow who my family followed. As a kid I see Magic Johnson, Yzerman and Steve Young tearing it up! Kids jump on the bangwagon. I stayed on it. It helped that I was often in Los Angeles and had family giving me championship memorabilia from the 80's, which I still have. Also, the Lakers were relatively trash until Shaq came. Playoff bound but never real contenders.

I could jump on the Pistons/Lions/Tigers bandwagon though. The Pistons are winners "historically". The Tigers are heavyweights and the Lions are on the up with one of the best players on the planet. Would you be happy if I was a bandwagon fan for local teams only?

The Wings are due for a huge drop off. The Lakers are just as shit as your Wolves and the Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1792. But it's ok. Those are my teams and if they never win anything for the rest of my life, they'll still be my teams.

There's a bunch of shit I just responded to more but my computer just crashed when I was responding so I will refrain. I have liked you and will always like you STD, but your disloyalty to your team(s) (you're from Windsor?) is at least questionable.

What disloyalty? :confused: And why is this in the NCAA Football thread? I'm as loyal as it gets. Admitting my teams have had rough years, or decades or they might suffer a drop off after losing the greatest defenceman of all time isn't disloyal, its honest. Check yourself, son.

Please, fella.

Any word from Bodie since Chip bounced? I want to change my prediction of the Ducks finally winning.

I've been in mourning :crying:

Your change of prediction is duly noted.

I really think it's the wrong move for him.

But then I had some doubts about Harbaugh making it big with the Niners, and he did....so ??

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Diva is a true fan, just because he doesn't root for the locals doesn't make him a bandwagoner. A bandwagoner is someone who starts rooting for said team if and only if they win. I catch the same shit because my roots are from the west coast/midwest and I root for the Packers. The Packers are eliminated and I'm still a fan. That's not bandwagoning, if you wanted to be a dick you could call it front running, not sure. :dunno:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
It will be interesting to see if Oregon will remain as competitive has they've been the last several years.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Oregon still has a lot of speed, good depth and they are the "cool and flashy" program. They will still recruit really well, I think.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Their flashy 273 different uniform combos by Nike alone is responsible of three 4 star recruits per year.

That is true I am sure. They also have a great practice field, weight room and locker room. Great overall facilities.. if I were a recruit I would spend an official visit there at least.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Yes Oregon will still be good, however they could face NCAA sanctions which is why I think Chip Kelly skipped town after saying he would stay.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Today Quin Blanding, the number one rated safety and 5-star prospect, put in his commitment to Virginia. Mike London is doing a heck of a job at Virginia since becoming the head coach. I feel like they are going to be a team that will surprise many people in the next few years. A state that has excellent talent, that Virginia Tech is used to picking up.. little brother is starting to show it's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.