• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm kid of sad now because I'm not going to have any soccer to watch for a while now. I got so used to waking up to a game in the morning and coming home to watch a second game in the afternoon.

mehhh it's not the same. It's just the format that I was used to, being able to watch two games almost ever day for a month was pretty cool.

It wasn't a great World Cup but the best team won it.

Spain is the deserved winner, and Webb is the worst man of the match.

He gave yellow cards there were more like red cards, he gave yellow cards that were nothing, he gave nothing when it should have been a yellow, etc.

Yeah, the 3th place match was more entertaining, but if you look back in the past that's most of the time the case. I think it has to do that there's less pressure in such game.

I'm extremely disappointed. I was so hopeful for Netherlands. There was a certain moment in 110th minute, i got a bad feeling. Robben, why did you waste those wonderful opportunities? :(

To be honest, i don't think i will ever see Netherlands play World Cup final and win it, in my life time. It's sad to me because i support Netherlands since 1994. But i keep hoping that we'll be back in 2014 and smash big time, 40 years after our first final! We'll also take the crown and throne we deserve.

Anyone wants tentacle free octo-soup? :)