• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1:18:08 (Trailer)

i must say, i am envious of JJ Abrams he really knows how to market a show/movie correctly to draw the right type of reaction and appeal.

But this isn't a new way of marketing a film. The exact same way was done with Independence Day. Just showing you a very brief clip and not actually showing you anything. Just leaving you with questions. Then just put up the date it opens.

One question does always come to mind when I see this type of film set in New York. Why does the Statue of Liberty always get destroyed? Has it been moved to central New York. As I always thought it was on the edge of it. So does everything always make a point of going there just to take out that statue. If so just move it to say the middle of the Sahara dessert and you'd never get anything in New York again :D

i just came back from the movies and i didnt see this trailer...dont think its gonna be shown here

I can't wait to see this movie. The trailer is amazing so I don't care what the name of it is. I like this trailer more than Transformers.

I loved the sound that kept pausing, like in Saving Prt.Ryan when the camera is bobbing in the water.

Sound plays big part in theatre movies (Holy SHIT War of the Worlds in theatres...im still scared of the "fog horn")

I loved the sound that kept pausing, like in Saving Prt.Ryan when the camera is bobbing in the water.

Sound plays big part in theatre movies (Holy SHIT War of the Worlds in theatres...im still scared of the "fog horn")

Well that's just it, I work at a movie theater and we have two shitty theaters near the back where we always put indie films or movies that have been out for a month or so. There are people who wait till movies get to the shitty theaters to see epic movies. You don't go see a movie where sound is just as key as visual when its in the theater with the worst sound quality. People are just stupid sometimes

i just came back from the movies and i didnt see this trailer...dont think its gonna be shown here

Where ever here is maybe just waiting a bit. After all look at the release date. It is 6 months away yet. People will lose interest if you over plug it.

This could possibly be the wrong thread, but I always wondered:

When my kids were REAL young, there used to be this program on TV. Wasn't a "cartoon" - but it obviously made use of 'miniature models'.

The central theme was about this "Giant Robot". I am pretty sure it was Japanese in origin....

And the thing I clearly remembered about it was it's ability to fly via-jetpack to his back and him firing missiles (?) from his fingers. He mostly battled monsters.

Anybody else ever seen this thing?

cheers,

I hope some real information on this movie shows up sometime soon. I am really interested by the trailer and have been wanting more since seeing Transformers. I hope it is an original idea and not just a glorified version of someone elses creation.

If you go to the official site you will see some photos there..if you spin them they will flip over.
Two of them have messages on them..

#1: Don't forget who takes care of you. Love J

#2: Robbie. Here, use this photo to send a message of my hotness far and wide ! ! !
I'm Gonna miss the hell out of ya!. Love Jamie

Hmmm... I might look at those words with some interest...

'Hell', 'Hotness'
Not to mention the weird 'hair' effect in the photo of the two girls (Does it look like a Demon/Devil...or just a bad hairdo?)

I'm probably as far wide of the mark as everyone else, but hey...it's all good for the anticipation:)

Interesting Tunsty, obviously it left a path in the water and into the city.

Godzilla II I tell ya! :nanner::bowdown:

The producers have said it is not godzilla. also the japanese hold the rights to godzilla and when that movie came out in the 90's with matthew broderick and bombed, they were not happy and will not release the character to american studios.

Peace.