• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your top 10 NFL quarterbacks

Consider the fact that Cutler has top 5 worst O-Line and receiving core, and still keeps this team in the playoffs, averages 26 pts a game as a starter (more than Newton and Stafford), and had fewer red zone picks than both last year. Both Stafford and Newton boast Pro Bowl recievers, while the Bears haven't had one since Marty Booker. C'mon son, do some homework and get real. Health aside, Cutler has proven he is a QB that both.

If you really would take Cutler over Stafford, I know who not to listen to on future NFL takes...because that is just plain funny homerism.

BTW here is what NFL players think is their top 10, from NFL.com top 100 nfl players as voted on by the players - here are the QBs that made the list (qb rank then overall rank)
1 (1) Aaron Rodgers
2 (2) Drew Brees
3 (4) Tom Brady
4 (30) Ben Roethlisberger
5 (31) Eli Manning
6 (40) Cam Newton
7 (41) MATTHEW STAFFORD
8 (50) Peyton Manning
9 (61) Phillip Rivers
10 (70) Mike Vick

BTW 3 other QBs made top 100 and none were named Jay Cutler and BTW fans voted on each player and they voted that Stafford was UNDERRATED at 41st best player/7th best qb in NFL

BTW the Lions OL sucks too, the were 19th in the NFL in dropped passes and their top 2 RB were out most the year so teams played him against the pass and he had a defense that was constantly giving up points so he always had pressure to keep scoring. But no, we will just act like Cutler is the only one with problems around him...

You can't be serious! The Bears O-Line was ranked 27th overall!!! Not only that but his top receiver was his fucking RB!!!!!!! Seriously, trade Stafford for Cutler straight up last, and please convince me that Stafford would take that offense to 26 pts a game and a 7-3 record. BTW: one of those games was a Bears win in which Chicago dropped 40+ on the Lions. If you think Cutler can't pass for 5k with Megatron, you're sick.

Stafford passed for 3300+ yards and had a 64% comp to people not named megatron....Cutler hasnt passed for 64% in a season. Take away Cutler top WR and I doubt hes ever thrown for those numbers...

Also the Bears never dropped 40+ on the Lions, they lost the first game 24-13 and then beat them 37-13. In the 37-13 game Cutler 123 passing yards and was 9-19 passing...yea he really led them to 40+ points.....hell 21 of the 37 points were scored by the defense/return game and add 9 more on 3 FG and the mighty Bears offense led by Jay Cutler had one TD drive that game....a Matt Forte TD run.

Guess you thought people wouldnt fact check you...but now we know you are full of it

Stafford probably has the best or 2nd best arm in the NFL...they had a debate on NFL network the other day and one guy said Rodgers the other said Stafford. There is currently a poll on NFL.com on who has best arm, Rodgers is winning but Stafford is second. He also was more accurate last season than Cutler has ever been. I really think anyone who would take Cutler over Stafford is either a Homer or has a screw loose somewhere.

Cutler is not an elite QB...Id take Stafford or Cam over him all day every day. Both are at his level already and are younger with a lot more promise. I dont think anyone, including Bears fans who were honest with themselves, wouldnt trade Cutler for either one of them straight up

No one is making the argument that he's elite. The only elite QB's are Rodgers, Brady, and Brees and you could maybe throw in the Manning bros too if you want. I need to see more from Newton and Stafford especially Stafford since it seems like he cannot stay healthy for a full season. Newton has only played one year and Stafford had one monster year last year. If he can repeat last year's numbers then I think he can move into the top 10 list. You're a prisoner of the moment, I'm looking at Cutler from an overall perspective.

BTW 3 other QBs made top 100 and none were named Jay Cutler and BTW fans voted on each player and they voted that Stafford was UNDERRATED at 41st best player/7th best qb in NFL

I don't take seriously anything that fans were able to vote on. Case in point, the MLB all star game. Fans vote for their favorite players, not the best players.

Stafford probably has the best or 2nd best arm in the NFL...they had a debate on NFL network the other day and one guy said Rodgers the other said Stafford. There is currently a poll on NFL.com on who has best arm, Rodgers is winning but Stafford is second. He also was more accurate last season than Cutler has ever been. I really think anyone who would take Cutler over Stafford is either a Homer or has a screw loose somewhere.

37...40 ehhhh... sue me!

BTW: I clearly said CHICAGO did that, not Jay Cutler. Did you happen to also check the other shit. 26 ppg, 0 zone picks, Bear O-line ranks, Bear receiver ranks, 7-3 before the injury... or did you skip over those? You also failed to acknowledge that you and I both know that Cutler with that Lion offense passes about the same if not more yards as Stafford. No way in hell Stafford plays as well a Cutler if he's in a Bear uni. It's easy to say you've got an awesome arm when passing to arguably the best WR and a top 10 TE. I'm not worried about if everyone else would take Stafford over Cutler. Half of those people do not watch the games anyway. I know what the truth is, and you do to... and our bias is clear. Again, time will tell. Staffords good, but it's hard to judge how good when you got high grade weapons like Megatron and Pettigrew. I'm riding with Cutler, and so is Ron Jaworski, and he's much better at this than both of us and 95% of anyone else you can find.

No one is making the argument that he's elite. The only elite QB's are Rodgers, Brady, and Brees and you could maybe throw in the Manning bros too if you want. I need to see more from Newton and Stafford especially Stafford since it seems like he cannot stay healthy for a full season. Newton has only played one year and Stafford had one monster year last year. If he can repeat last year's numbers then I think he can move into the top 10 list. You're a prisoner of the moment, I'm looking at Cutler from an overall perspective.

I don't take seriously anything that fans were able to vote on. Case in point, the MLB all star game. Fans vote for their favorite players, not the best players.

It was the NFL players who made that list...the players thought Stafford was a top 50 player and Cutler not even top 100 and the fans obviously agreed thinking Stafford was underrated...so players and fans alike would take Stafford over Cutler..

It was the NFL players who made that list...the players thought Stafford was a top 50 player and Cutler not even top 100 and the fans obviously agreed thinking Stafford was underrated...so players and fans alike would take Stafford over Cutler..

NFL do not watch and critique games for a living... they're busy playing them. Are you really also gonna act like NFL aren't extremely biased also. Come off that. I will trust someone who has played the position and now PROFESSIONALLY breaks down film and critiques the position for a living. Not fans who only catch their football on Sportscenter and are biased. Not players who are too busy playing and training to give a complete assessment and are completely biased, and by the way... they voted on the 100 best players of LAST YEAR. Last year, Stafford had a fantastic year. Is he gonna make into the top 10 best overall based on that one year??? Not on my list.

Again, consistency weighs heavy on my list, as well as Jaworski's. I'm not taking Newton or Stafford's one very good year over Cutler's proven body of work. If you wanna base your list on potential... feel fuckin' free. Potentially Stafford's upside could put him top 5, but his body of work is extremely limited. I personally am not putting one year wonders in my top 10.

I can't wait to see you guys duke it out in the regular season.

Fuck the Lions
Fuck the Bears

Go 9ers!!! Smith is better than both of those shmucks.

:D

I'll probably go to the Lions home game against Chicago this year. I'm also thinking of going to San Fran for their home game against Chicago if I can get the time off.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Fuck the Lions
Fuck the Bears

I'll probably go to the Lions home game against Chicago this year. I'm also thinking of going to San Fran for their home game against Chicago if I can get the time off.

Cmon Esteedee, your boy Smith can't see Jay Cutler with Telepathy. :nono:

Fuck the Lions
Fuck the Bears

Cutler is going to have a breakout year with the addition of two big play making WRs in Jeffery and Marshall