• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your top 10 NFL quarterbacks

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I think it'd be tough for him to cut my top 8 in honesty if those guys have the years they could. I meant to add Rivers myself but decided against it. :D

First off, there's no way I'm putting anyone in their first and second year in my top 10. That shit is asinine. That said, my list is...

1. Drew Brees
2. Tom Brady
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Peyton Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger
6. Phillip Rivers
7. Jay Cutler
8. Eli Manning
9. Matt Ryan
10. Tony Romo

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning
6. Matthew Stafford
7. Ben Roethlisberger
8. Phillip Rivers
9. Tony Romo
10. Cam Newton

First off, there's no way I'm putting anyone in their first and second year in my top 10. That shit is asinine. That said, my list is...

1. Drew Brees
2. Tom Brady
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Peyton Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger
6. Phillip Rivers
7. Jay Cutler
8. Eli Manning
9. Matt Ryan
10. Tony Romo

How you not going to have Stafford on that list? He has one of only 5 5,000 yard seasons in NFL history (and only one of 4 people to do it). Not including him is asinine

So my team has Sanchez and Tebow.

What next?

:brick:

How you not going to have Stafford on that list? He has one of only 5 5,000 yard seasons in NFL history (and only one of 4 people to do it). Not including him is asinine

...and given 15 more games, Matt Flynn would've passed for 6000 yards plus!

Yes Matthew had a fantastic season... but it was just one, and in this NFL, I can't tell if 5000 passing yard QB's are gonna start being the norm. I need to see him do this more than one season. I would place him in the top 15 on that potential, but my top 10 play well more consistently.

Cutler is not an elite QB...Id take Stafford or Cam over him all day every day. Both are at his level already and are younger with a lot more promise. I dont think anyone, including Bears fans who were honest with themselves, wouldnt trade Cutler for either one of them straight up

Cutler is not an elite QB...Id take Stafford or Cam over him all day every day. Both are at his level already and are younger with a lot more promise. I dont think anyone, including Bears fans who were honest with themselves, wouldnt trade Cutler for either one of them straight up

Cutler's BEST at each offensive stat in his career

TD - 27 (2009)
INT (low in full season) - 14 (2007)
QB Rating (full season) - 88.1 (2007)
AVG - 7.48 (2010)
COMP % - 63.6 % (2007) - note his cmp % has gone down every season
YARDS - 4526 (2008) - none over 3700 outside this one

compare it to Stafford's one full season
TD - 41
INT - 16
QB Rating - 97.2
AVG - 7.6
COMP % - 63.5 %
YARDS - 5038

Staffords one season blows a hypothetical season of all Cutler's best stats from different seasons out of the water. Cutler is a poor mans Stafford

Consider the fact that Cutler has top 5 worst O-Line and receiving core, and still keeps this team in the playoffs, averages 26 pts a game as a starter (more than Newton and Stafford), and had fewer red zone picks than both last year. Both Stafford and Newton boast Pro Bowl recievers, while the Bears haven't had one since Marty Booker.

Again, take nothing away from both guys, they had good seasons, BUT IT WAS ONE SEASON!!!